Chapter 11

Alex's POV

"I know you're involved in the mafia and you're their boss"

As these words left my mouth, Winter's face showed pure shock but quickly recovered as I saw her eyes become cold and guided. Did she not expect to find out? I watched as she strolled past me to her bed, but before she could sit she suddenly removed her shirt and Lord have mercy she ripped as fuck!. The ridges on her abdomen made my mouth water, the v-line showing just above her pants and the vein that goes down to her dick made me wanna suck on it-

"Yes, I'm involved in the mafia, I must say I'm surprised you found out earlier than I had anticipated, so what do you want to know?" her words suddenly woke me up from my erotic fantasy.

"How long have you been their boss?"

"Eight years"

"The day of the gala when we were in your car, the call you received was it from one of your henchmen?" I heard her suppress a chuckle

"'Henchmen' is a bit harsh and your use of plain language is quite shocking, but to answer your question yes it had something to do with the mafia"

  "What would you call them then?"

"I prefer using their names instead, any questions left for me?"

"Oh they are plenty, is your father the villain in this?" I can see she was quite taken back by my direct question.

"Yes... we fought hence the bruises" I watched intensely as she winced in pain probably from the dark bruise she on her side

"...Where's your first aid kit?"

"Its in the bathroom, why?"

"You really can't be serious asking me why, I'm going to tend to your injuries just sit tight and I'm not taking no for an answer" I stared her with defiance and I think I saw her eyes darken a little bit. I shook my head to get my mind out of the gutter now wasn't the time to have explicit thoughts, especially in this situation. I made my way into her in suite bathroom and opened a few cardboard drawers and finally found it, as I was about to turn around I felt some warmth radiating behind me and felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. Her lips came in contact with my neck and I couldn't help but release a whimper.

"Winter.."

"Yes?.."

"We have to attend to your wounds first and don't even think about distracting me with your touch when you know what it does to me" I felt her lips turn upwards into a smirk as her met mine in the bathroom mirror.

"Oh? And what exactly does my touch do to you hm?" She's playing fucking coy with me and I'm not going to give into her devious caresses, I spun around to face her and placed my hand on her to set the dominant atmosphere and I swear I saw her eyes turn a darker shed of grey.

"Don't play coy with me Winter Carmicheal, let me tend to your wounds first or else you won't get to have this kitty you crave for so much. Do I make myself clear?" I saw a wicked grin form on her lips as she stuck her tongue out to lick her lips, I noticed how she is trying to see how far I can take this so I tightened my hold a little bit on her throat and my other hand went down and groped her dick hard enough for her to let out a hiss of both pain and pleasure and said the next words through gritted teeth.

"I said do I make myself clear? Answer me" I think she noticed I wasn't joking around, she chuckled darkly and gave in eventually.

"Yes ma'am"