Chapter 18

Smut time!!

Winter's POV

I stand in front of my door looking at Alex with an expressionless face as she tells me she wants us to talk. Don't get me wrong inside I'm shocked and low-key happy that she is here but I won't give her that satisfaction unfortunately for her.

"Talk about what exactly?" I keep the same tone I always use when I'm talking to the members of the Famiglia

"I know I'm the least person you expected on your door after what I said but please" oh she's so wrong about that one some parts of me expected her to be here but I say nothing to that. I look at her dead in the eyes trying to see what she's getting at but there's nothing but sincerity and guilt written on her face.

"....Alright then come in. What? you thought I was going to leave you outside while you say whatever you have to say when its freaking cold? I'm not that heartless, well?" I motion her to come inside and she does with a small smile tugging her lips. I lead her to the kitchen coz I feel like I'm going to need a drink for whatever she has to say and I pour her one too, I hand her a glass as I sit opposite of her on the kitchen island.

"How are the twins?" ah I see what she's trying to do

"They're fine, so what is it you that you want to say?" I'd rather skip the conversation starters to get straight to the point.

"I love you.." I almost choke on my drink

"Well you made that clear the other night, is that all you have to say?"

"I want you Winter" oh she must on some drug if she thinks I'm going to fuck her straight up even though she looks very fuckable right now.

"I want you too but what you asked of me that day I can't agree to that"

"Listen we can talk about what I said the other later, but right now I fucking need you to fuck my brain senseless right now" I almost growl at her statement I quickly down my drink as move swiftly to her and lean down and capture her lips with mine, she immediately melts into the kiss as I lift her up and break the kiss.

"I'm gonna need your full consent on this one coz you're gonna need a safe word on what about to do"

"My safe word is banana" I smirk at her safe word oh tonight I'm gonna be ruthless tonight.

"Good girl" I make my way to my bedroom and let her down and giving her lingering kiss. I step back and look at her as I get into character.

"Strip everything and make sure you're on all fours on the bed" she quickly understands and quickly strips everything and makes her way to the bed.

"Do you have hard limits?"

"Yes.. I don't like fisting and nipple clamps" 

"Alright then good thing I dont like those either, you know what to address me as right?" 

"Yes..daddy" 

"Good girl, now give your wrists" she does as I tie them together. 

"You know you've been a bad girl these past few days am what do bad girls get? Punishments" I take the riding crop as I test it on my hands.

"Safe word?" she says it as I blindfold her and get behind her, I massage her ass smoothly and God its soo soft its impossible for me to not slap it. I bring the riding crop to her right cheek but with limited force, she jerks at the sudden impact but I dont stop I keep on hitting her cheeks each painful than the other.