chapter 4

That's Lorenzo in the MM, Winter's right hand man and the she talked to on the phone 

Winter's POV

As I drove off from Alex's place straight to my house to change my clothes and fix my problem down south, I couldn't help but think how her body was soft on top of mine, her moans God the thought of how her moans made me feel a much more uncomfortable tightness in my pants. I've never wanted anyone the way I want her now, but now wasn't the time to think with my dick, I had matters that need my attention. I arrived home and was greeted by my butler Simon. 

"Good evening young miss, I see you're back a early everything alright?"

"Evening Simon, yes I have matters that I've to attend to and its from the mafia they called me saying they supposedly caught the mole, bring out the McLaren P1 whilst I take a quick shower and a change of clothes please?"

"Of course, young miss"

"Thank you, by the way did Jax call you asking for a ride to get him home? Cause I had to send him early because I had company that required some privacy"

"No ma'am I think he decided to call the uber"

"Oh? alright then I'll call him when I'm done with tonight's errand to see if he arrived safely"

And with that I got inside and when up to my room and I never seem to get enough of how aesthetic my room its themed in black since its one of my favourite colours. It wasn't too stand-offish nor simple either, it was just perfect.

I quickly undressed and went straight to in suit bathroom and took a quick shower to clear my thoughts

I quickly undressed and went straight to in suit bathroom and took a quick shower to clear my thoughts. I strolled to my walk-in closet to select what I was going to wear, since it was a little bit chilly outside i decide to wear a black turtleneck which embodied my muscles perfectly and to make the outfit perfect I wore black dress pants and a pair of my Dr Martens, lastly with a perfect coat.

 I strolled to my walk-in closet to select what I was going to wear, since it was a little bit chilly outside i decide to wear a black turtleneck which embodied my muscles perfectly and to make the outfit perfect I wore black dress pants and a pai...

I made my downstairs to grab something to drink before I depart, as I made my way outside I saw Simon waiting for me patiently with the instructed car behind him.