Chapter 21

You're gonna hate for doing something that I don't usually do to my characters in the upcoming chapters... but anyways I digress for now but you've been warned! Also there's a new character!! 

Winter's POV

As I leave my girlfriend's office I make sure to call Lorenzo as he accompanied me here as we need another back up plan for the war thats taking place back home. As I enter at the back of the car with my one of my trusted members of the mafia Sean take me to the marked destination, I can't help but think of Alex. One thing that I knew in my heart was I had missed her so much- hell I'm already missing her, I love her so fucking much that she's got me wrapped around her slender yet soft fingers. If she were to ask me to give her the whole world I would do it with no troubles and if she wanted me to kill for her I would in a heartbeat.

My thoughts are soon interrupted when the driver notified me that we had arrived, I thank him as he opened the door for me and made my way into one of the company buildings I didn't expect to be at even if someone foreshadowed it. I don't bother making small talk as I go into to into private elevator that is used by the owner of the company, who also happens to be one of to be the least person I would talk to. I step into the lift and wait patiently as it reaches the last floor that is only accessed by those with the security card, I step out of the elevator and see Lorenzo waiting for me on the CEO's door with a stiff appearance which makes me lightly chuckle. I hum as a sign of greeting as he greets me as I open the door seeing her seated in her office chair.

"Well, well well if it isn't Winter. To what do I owe the pleasure of you visiting Switzerland?" I take my seat on one of the chairs with an expressionless face, as Lorenzo decides to stand after I offered him to sit.

"Well a pleasure it is indeed Scarlett, how have you been? Also Lorenzo sit down its not up for debate" he sighs but sits regardless.

"I've been well and what could possibly bring you here, its a rare sight you usually prefer not talking me at all rather than direct approach, I take it the war has begun?" I hate it when she's incase if you're wondering why I don't bother talking to her its cause she was once my lover and things were good between us as she knew her way around a fight which was one of the traits I used to find attractive back in the day, but the relationship ended up in a bad breakup due to different ideologies. She wanted me to give up everything and be with her back then but I couldn't because it was something I just couldn't do and won't do unfortunately.

"That it has, which is why I'm here. I gonna need to ask for your help" I saw an evil smirk making its way to her face and I know she's gonna ask for something drastic.

"Oh? And pray tell what exactly do you need my help with? Artillery, back up, funds?"

"Well I want artillery and back up, but I want your men to attack his bases and make sure nothing is left and everything burn to the ground" I keep my voice extremely calm and my expression calm.

"Hm.. and what do I get in return you do know everything you ask also has to benefit the both of us no?" she says as she stands up and walks to her office window where one sees everyone from the highest floor with her back facing us.

"If its money for medical funds after this war is over then you have my word, including funding the families of those that will die in the war" she laughs as she makes her way back to her office table but instead stops and sits in the corner of her desk my eyes never leaving her green ones. 

"Huh... that does sound tempting but I can take care of that with my own money without needing any help, but if you offer me something much more hard to resist then you'll have my help" she says this as her hand trails up and down my arm making its way to my neck, I make sure to keep my eye contact with her as she places her hand at the back of my neck rubbing my nape slowly. It's funny how this action used to make me feel hot and lust for her when we were lover but now I feel nothing. I tell Lorenzo to leave us and he does just so, leaving the two of us alone. I stand up and I can't help but notice what she's wearing and she never ceases to amaze me with her fashion sense which is beyond good, I tower over her as I'm already taller than her even if she's in heels. I look at her dead in the eye without any emotion being given away.