Chapter 17

Alex's POV

It's been two days since I last talked to Winter, two days since I've kissed, hugged and had been fucked by Winter. I feel like shit, my alarm blares throughout the soundless room signalling that it was my time to wake up. Today is the day I go to Switzerland the thought dawned on me like there's lead in my stomach, I make my way to the shower in lazy motions and barely the feel the water and everything that came after. This might sound shocking but I always cried myself to sleep even though I was the cause of this rift we have between us, but she must understand where I'm coming from I couldn't tell her that her sick fuck of a father had threatened me and had a sniper assigned on me watching my every move. The thought of that made shiver in utter horror and terror, I decided to think about other things instead as my flight was in around midnight so I had plenty of time to pack my things, go to work and see my family before I went to Switzerland.

I did my skin-care routine and as I was about to grab the smallest luggage bag I remembered I didn't need any clothes as my already owned a house in Switzerland and I had a wadrobe full of business clothes and comfort clothes, I face palmed myself I really am not thinking like myself. I decide to wear a white tee, pair of khaki suitpants which were shoe covers btw, white sneakers and a white blazer. Today I didn't feel wearing any heels today wasn't in the mood.

 Today I didn't feel wearing any heels today wasn't in the mood

I made my downstairs and decided to grab by Starbucks on the way coz I was too lazy to brew my own today, I decided to take my black Porsche GT3 today I was feeling a little bit annoyed and I needed a fast car to purr under me as I sped my way down the highway. I lock the house and make my way to my garage although its not as big as Winter's but it has seven cars in total unlike countless cars like Winter's, look at me juxtaposing Winter and I!!! anyways I shake my head slightly trying to get my thoughts together as I get in my car and ignite the car engine and speed my way to the coffee shop.

 I lock the house and make my way to my garage although its not as big as Winter's but it has seven cars in total unlike countless cars like Winter's, look at me juxtaposing Winter and I!!! anyways I shake my head slightly trying to get my thought...

I arrive at work earlier than usual and decide to get sucked in paperwork with enough coffee and sort out all of the outstanding meetings and rarely have time for lunch and break. By the time I look up at the my office clock its already 4:30pm and I'm already drained and hungry as hell, I decide to pack my stuff and go see my parents as I won't be able to see them during the holidays and only after Christmas due to my 3 week business meeting ugh!! I hate such business meetings and what's worse is that I have to steal Jason this holiday meaning he won't be able to spend the festive season with his loved ones and I already feel guilty about that even though he said he doesn't mind but regardless. I call my mom and tell to prepare me something as I hadn't eaten anything since morning as I was paying them a visit, although I git scolded but she gave in regardless and thats why I love her so much!