Chapter 2

Alex's POV

Mon Dieu how can one be such a good kisser?!. The way her lips moved against mine it was like something I've been looking for has been finally found, her lips fit mine perfectly. The way her perfume is intoxicating me is beyond my comprehension, the way her tongue is exploring my mouth is slightly turning me on, the way her hands caress my back and my neck and pulling me flush against her masculine body is heavenly if she wasn't holding tightly my legs would've gave out, she released her soft groan and as her body was pressed against mine I felt something get hard as it was pressing against my labia. Wait was that a strap?!? she wouldn't wear that right? that thing is uncomfortable to walk with everyday. Before I could process what was in her pants we broke away from our kiss so that we could breathe, we gazed into each other's eyes and I noticed her eyes had dilated and darkened, I wanted kiss her more than I had imagined.

"Votre nom.."

"Pardon?"

".....Your name, what's your name?"

"Hahaha, it's Winter and yours?"

"Its Alexandrè.."

"Well Alexandrè, I look forward to seeing you again" Before I could react she lightly pecked my lips a little bit longer and the moment her lips left mine again I felt somehow disappointed. I quickly acted natural trying not show how that kiss had affected me, so I strolled to my car.

"Same, but for now au revoir beau" I wink at her with a smile on my face, she gave me a cheeky smile which I found really cute. As I was now sitted in my car my heart was beating profusely, I couldn't stop blushing, anyone who has kissed Winter would blush right? Yea its probably just the hormones acting up for no apparent reason. She said she couldn't wait to see me again but how is she going to do that coz I don't have her number and also I don't know when we'll meet again at the bar. After that, days passed and I couldn't stop thinking about her, she really had me hooked. ( this*sign means a thinking bubble I'm going to be using from time to time as the novel progresses)

*Bon sang! when am I going to see her again, I miss her- wait what?! Miss her?! Its not like we're thing it was just a kiss-*

"President!!!?"

"Hmm?- oh wassup?"

"You didn't hear a thing she just said, did you?"

"Huh?.. Oh yeah! Je suis dèsolè lets put a pin on the meeting and we'll start over from the top tomorrow, Capisce?"

"Yes ma'am"

"What going on with you Alex ever since you came from the bar you've been acting weird and you never lose concentration during meetings unless there's something on your mind... or someone"

"Oh, do I? I never thought of it that way"

"It's a woman isn't it?"

"What? No! no way why would you think that?"

"....."

"Ugh, fine yes its a broad, I can't stop thinking about her"

"Did you meet her at the bar?"

"Yea why?"

"Did she kiss or something ?"

"..... did you follow me or something Jason?"

"WAIT!?! she did? but you had only known each other for a few hours and no I didn't follow you, I was just guessing but damn whats her name?"

"Winter"

"Winter? where have I heard that name from?... Wait as in Winter Carmicheal? THE Winter Carmicheal?!"

"I'm not sure, she did not tell me her full name though"