chapter 5

So I have news I'm going to be publishing new chapters on weekends because I'm going to school😭💀

sorry for the delay but I promise that i will give you some limited smut before the true smut actually takes place but for now drama is on its way 

Alex's POV

As Winter kissed me so breathlessly our lips moving in perfect synch, she tapped my thighs three times signalling me to jump and wrap my arms around her rock hard waist and I did exactly that. She walked across my house our lips never leaving one another, "where's you bedroom?" she asked me short of breath from all of the non-stop kissing "the room to your left after you climb the stairs" after hearing these words she wasted no time in finding the room. Once we were in my room she let me down and started stripping me bare at a very fast pace leaving wet hot kisses on my neck making me release a plethora of moans, before I could process anything the next thing I knew i was on my bed Winter straddling me, caressing with a gentle and yet intense touch that it made feel a warm feeling pool down from my core. "Tell me princesse, where do you want daddy to touch you hm?" just as I was about to say what Winter wanted to hear I heard a loud beeping sound.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "

"Ugh, c'est quoi ce bordel?!?!?!" (what the fuck?!?!)

I slammed the alarm clock shut, groaning why did I even set an alarm on a fucking Saturday?!?! Just when my dream was getting to good part, out of all the things to dream about a fucking wet dream?! what am I a teenager? get your shit together Alex you're fucking  27 years old. I decided to get back to sleep since it was still early and I had most of the paperwork i cancelled for yesterday sent to my house so i will be working from home today, and i also need to visit my parents later today. After a few hours of sleeping in I begrudging got up from my bed because my dysania is on another level. I did my morning routine and decided to get some paperwork done, I suddenly got a message from my phone and unlocked to see it was from Winter i suddenly felt butterflies from just seeing her good morning text.

'good morning beautiful, how was your night hope you slept well<3' 

'morning, daddy<3 and yes I slept well and I hope you slept well too'

'this pet name you gave me, I believe its more efficient when I have screaming my name'

'oh?  you would love to see that happen wouldn't you?'

'of course, but i will take my time, so I was thinking about sth'

'yes?'

'would it be too much to ask you on a date?'

'of course not but today I have plans after I'm done with some paperwork, I have to visit my parents and I'm not entirely sure what time I'll leave their place.' 

'of course i don't mind, but what do you think about tonight?'

'then its a date! :)<3'

'great then I will pick you at 7?'

'yes'

'<3'

After my conversation and some paperwork done i decide to to my walk-in closet and pick out my outfit to go and see my parents and the weather had been cold these days since winter is around the corner, so I decided to wear a white turtleneck with my white knit jumper and black heels and a black coat.