Meeting parents

Chris said he wasn't scared to meet my parents but I could tell he was, Both Nick and Matt told me how he has talking about meeting then since I told him my parents invited him to dinner. He would say things like "What if they don't like me" or "what if I say something stupid". I've told him multiple times that my parents would love him, I've told them so much about him and his brothers. It's not like Chris is a bad person, he's really sweet. I know my parents will love him.
•  •  •

   I hear a knock on my front door, I shoot up from my couch. Making sure I'm the one to answer the door, I wouldn't want my parents answering the door. I open the door to see Chris standing there.

   "Hey" I say smiling at him.

   "Hey" he says smiling back at me. I open the door more so he can come in. I grab hold of his hand and move him towards my couch, where my dad was sitting.

   "Dad, this is Chris, Chris this is my dad" I say, introducing them. My dad gets up from his seat and walks toward Chris, he holds out his hand so Chris could shake it.

   "Nice to meet you" My father said.

   "Nick to meet you too" Chris says back. My mother comes walking towards us from the kitchen. She sneaks up behind my dad and nudging him out of the way so she could greet Chris, and before Chris or me could say anything my mom engulfed him in a hug.

   "Nice to meet you" my mom said in a high voice.

   "Nice to meet you too" Chris said with a little laugh.

   "Ok let's have a seat for dinner" my mom says, turning away and walking back into the kitchen.

   We all take a seat at the dinner table and my mom hands out plates of food. We all start eating and make small talk.

   "So Chris what do you do" my father says.

   "Well right now me and my brothers make You Tube videos" Chris says.

   "They have over 4 million subscribers" I add.

   "How Chris that's really impressive, your a triplet, yes?" My mom asks.

   "Yes I am, I'm the youngest, my brother Nick is the oldest and Matt is in the middle" he says with a smile.

   "You do play any sports" my mom asks.

   "No not right now, but I used to play a lot of sports while I was in school." He answers.

🧸

   We were making small talk when my mom asked to talk to me in the living room, I slowly get up from my seat and make my way there, following my mother.

   "I love him" she says with a huge smile.

   "I'm glad" I say smiling as I pull her into a big hug.

   "When's the wedding" she asks.

"Mom" I say holding the "M".

   "I'm joking I'm joking" she says while putters her hands up and walks towards the dinning room.

   "I'll start talking about what ring you would want" she adds.

   "Mom, stop it" I say laughing. Following her tracks. We walk into the living room to see Chris and my dad putting dishes in the sink. I walk up behind Chris and ask.

   "Your leaving?"

   "Yeah I'm sorry i have lots of things to do tomorrow and I need to get to sleep early." He says turning towards me. We start walking to the door, my parents following behind me.

   "Thank you for coming" I say pulling in into a big hug.

   "They love you" I whisper.

   He pulls away with a smile. He turning to my parents shaking my dads hand and my mom pulling him into a bigger hug, I didn't think she was going to let go until my dad said.

   "Alright, your going to kill the boy" I let out a laugh.

   Chris then turns towards me again, giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking out the door.

   "I like him" my dad says.

   "Really!" I squeal.