Matching tattoos-Nick

I've always wanted to have a matching tattoo with a person, and that person is going to be Nicolas Sturniolo. Nick and I have been friends since forever really. I met him In grade 1 and I was the only person in the class who were able to tell the triplets apart. Nick thought that was insane, and basically we've been inseparable ever since. Nick has been there when no one else had and always has my back and I love him with my whole heart.

Nick was actually the first one to bring up us having matching tattoos together and I told him how much I would love to do that, we didn't exactly know what we wanted to get but we wanted it to be important and we both agreed about not having it a joke. I brought up the idea of us saying "I love you" in each others handwriting. Nick loved that idea. We really didn't know where we wanted to get the tattoo so we looked online and there was lots of really cute ones right at the top of the forearm and I thought it was cute and it would be easy for people to see, I showed Nick and he loved it.

We didn't exactly know when we wanted to get the tattoo but we knew we wanted to get it soon or at least before we go back to Boston (y'all are in la rn) eventually nick called someone to come so we could do the tattoos, we took a little bit so we could practice our handwriting and making the "I love you" look pretty. We each picked or favourite one of each others and stuck with that.

The tattoo artist was actually really nice I think her name was Andrea. I decided to get mine first because I felt like if I saw Nick getting his first I would get scared. She got me to sit on a chair and started cleaning my skin, she put the stencil on and peeled it off revealing a dark blue outline. I could hear the buzzing on the tattoo gun in my ear " I'm going to start now, tell me if you need a minute" said Andrea.

When the needle hit my skin it didn't hurt as bad as I thought, it basically just felt like some scratches on my arm. The tattoo took about 40 minutes because she wanted it to took as perfect as possible and while she was wrapping me arm up, it did. While Nick was getting his Tattoo I went to go sit with Matt and Chris and show them my tattoo.

"That looks awesome Y/N" said Chris "yeah it really does" followed Matt "thanks guys" I said flopping down on the couch beside them "I wanna get a matching tattoo with you guys one day" I added "yeah that would be awesome" Matt said engaged on the conversation "mhm" Chris said with his eyes glued to the TV. While Nick was getting the rest of his tattoo done I put on an episode of Brooklyn 99 but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"I'm done" Nick said walking over to us. I got off the couch when Nick came closer, he stretched his arm out letting me see the tattoo "that looks sick Nick" I said holding his arm to get a better look "thanks, I honestly love it" Nick said. I wanted to take photos but I thought I should wait so we could take photos without the wrapping around our arms.

• • • •
2 days later

"Nick do you wanna take photos of our tattoos so we can post them on our Instagram?" I said "yeah for sure" he said standing up. We ended up taking more photos other then our tattoos but that's fine. I'm so glad I got this tattoo with Nick and hopefully I can get some with Matt and Chris soon.

The photo:

——————————Do y'all want a pt 2

——————————
Do y'all want a pt 2

PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS I NEED THEM IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

love you💗💗