Smoking

I lay on my bed, joint in hand. I could feel the weed start flowing through my blood stream. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. My eyelids starting to drop, my focus was set on the joint and not the messages a was getting on my phone.

I first started smoking when I was 16, someone introduced it to me at a New Year's party, I still remember that day even when I was the most intoxicated I've ever been. I will hopefully never forget that experience.

Weed has only brought joy to my life, when I'm stressed or even when I can't fall asleep. It's not like I'm addicted, I just like to get high once every little bit.

The texts were still coming from my phone. But now I was to zoned out to even care about them, who ever is texting me could wait. I heard I knock at my door, whatever, my sister could get it.

I put in my headphones, drowning out anything coming from outside my head, I could hear slight muffled voices coming from back downstairs, I turned the music higher. I took another long hit from the joint.

The door swings open, Nick, Matt, and Chris all standing at the door, eyes wide in shock.I took out my headphones.  "What are you doing" Matt says from behind Nick. "Nothing." I said sitting up from my bed and held the joint behind my back.

Chris walked closer to me, "it reaks in here, we're you smoking?" Chris said, he grabbed my wrist that was behind my back and took the joint from my hand, putting it out in the ash tray on my bed side table.

Matt and Nick walked closer to me and sat next to me on the bed, Chris walking past the bed, to the window and opening it as wide as it can go.

"We're not mad" Matt says. "We just wanted you to tell us" Nick said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you,  I thought you guys would be mad at me." I said looking down, playing with my hands.

"It's really not a big deal, we would just want you to tell us just in case something happened." Nick said. "Yeah I get that, you guys aren't mad at me." I said looking up from my hands and up to them. "Of course not." Matt says, they all start to lean towards me and eachother, we hugged for a while before we pulled apart and Chris said.

"Go shower, you smell like weed" he said, we all laughed as they turned around and sat on my bed and I turned around and walked out the door to go have a shower.

————

Gonna try and post 2 small imagines tonight💗💗