Drunk

⚠️WARNING: UNDERAGE DRINKING⚠️
read at your own risk

It took me a hour to convince the triplets to come to a party with me, they didn't have to drink or smoke we could just have a good time together. They final said yes once I begged them continuously. "I don't think it would be so bad, I think it could be sorta fun" Chris said to the other boys "fine" Matt and Nick said

And I'm here with the triplets standing by my side, I was ready to get hammered. The triplets didn't have to if they didn't want to for I knew for sure I wanted to. I walked straight to the kitchen with the boys following behind. I grabbed the nearest bottle not caring what was inside. I took a big swig, gulping down the liquid, it burned going down my throat but it was going to be worth it "whoa take it easy there" said Matt who watched me drink I laughed and grabbed his hand, with the bottle in the other.

"dance with me?" I said looking up at him "yeah" he said looking down at me, I led him towards the dance floor that was filled with lots of drunk sweaty teenagers.

The alcohol was getting to me with each sip I took, my head was getting fuzzy and everything was staring to become funny. Matt and me were sitting on the couch when Chris and Nick came to see us "hey we're have you been" I said smiling "we got caught talking to a couple, they were pretty nice actually" Chris said

"Cool" I said switching positions so my head was resting on the side of the couch while my legs layed on Matt's lap, by this time I've finished half the bottle and I was feeling more alive then ever. I jumped up from my seat "we should go swimming" I said turning around and started walking to the backyard of the house.

"Woah woah Y/N wait" said Matt running up to me and grabbing my wrist and the boys following behind him "were not gonna go swimming you don't even have a swimsuit" he said with his hand still wrapped around my wrist "so, you don't need a swimsuit to go swimming" I said turning back around and trying to walk to the backyard "hey Y/N I think we should go home"Nick said from behind Matt. "Ok" I said turning around and looking at all tree of them

We brushed past everyone and we got to the front door "have a good night guys!" Someone said to us before we left, probably the guy who threw the party. We walked out of the door and walked a couple of minutes to get to the van Nick opened the door and me and him both got in the back seat with Matt and Chris in front "you good Y/N?" Said Matt looking at me from the mirror "yeah I'll be fine" I said resting my head on the head rest.

"Do you wanna sleepover at our house" Nick said from his seat "mhm" I mumbled. The rest of the drive was quiet and comfortable with the only sound was the music Chris was playing from the front seat "We're here" said Matt unbuckling his seat belt and exiting the car, he then walked over to my side of the car and opened the door, helping me get out.

At this point I was still drunk but not as drunk then I was at the party but at this point I just wanted to go to bed and sleep it off. Once we all made it inside Nick told me that I could sleep in his room I walked into Nicks room and closed the door so I could change, I've always had clothes here since I would always forget to bring them back home and Nick suggested that he could keep them here just in case I needed them while I was here it was just a couple of t-shirts and baggy pyjama pants. I changed and walked out of the door, the 3 boys were all in the kitchen talking. The floor creeked when I took a step and the boys heads snapped over to look at me.

"I'm gonna head to bed, thanks for taking care of me guys" I said "ok Y/N have a good sleep" said Nick walking over to me and giving me a hug "goodnight Y/N" said Matt and Chris "goodnight guys" I replied. I turned around and walked back into nicks room and closing the door. I got into Nicks bed and got cosy.

I couldn't ask for better friends.

———————-
This is kinda goofy but whatever. I think I'm gonna go edit some of the other imagines soon but idk when.

ALSO I CANT BELIVE THIS MIGHT HIT 1.5K YALL ARE INSANE

LOVE YOU THO💗💗💗