Fate-Chris

I never thought I would be going to a new school, I also never though I was going to be moving across the country. My parents told me that we have to leave California and move to Boston for their "work" but I know that they just wanted a change.

They didn't even think about my opinions on moving, they came into my room, told me that were moving and the next thing you know. I'm here, Boston Massachusett. 

  I was standing in front of the school that had big bold letters written at the front Somerville High School, i has no idea how I was going to make friends or even find my classes. It was also in the middle of the first semester. "Gosh won't this be fun" I though to myself sarcastically.

I walked to the front doors and pulled them open, letting myself inside. I took a second to look around and I stoped and saw a FRONT OFFICE sign with an arrow pointing down the small hallway. I started waking in that direction and finally stopped when I got to the office.

I walked in and a middle aged woman greeted me "Hi how can I help you" she asked warmly. "Hi I'm new and I need to know my classes please." I replied. "Ok what's your name?" She said turning around and sitting at her desk. "Y/N/N" I said back to her. I waited a couple of seconds before she got up from her desk and handed me a slip with my classes with the room number on them. "Thank you" I said grabbing the sheet and walking out the office doors.

Now it's time to find my classes. Lucky the school wasn't as big as my last school so it was easier to find my classes then it would be at other schools. I had math and biology, classes that are usually my worst. But we were learning stuff I learned earlier in the year so I had I good idea on what was going on.

And now it's lunch and I was in line getting food from the cafeteria, my tray in my hand and my phone in the other.

I had no idea where I was going to sit but that wasn't my main concern, my main concern was what I was going to have for lunch, everything looks bland and yucky. I wanted nothing but I knew my parents wouldn't appreciate me not eating at school, so I went with the grilled cheese with a side of cut up apples and chocolate milk. It doesn't sound like much but it will keep me full till I get home.

I was walking out of the line with my tray and my phone in my hand when all of a sudden *BOOM* someone crashed into me making me and my food drop to the floor. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you ok" a boy ask leaning down and pulling out a hand for me to grab, I was shocked, he was cute, really cute. I grabbed his hand and then got pulled back up on my feet.

He leaned down and collected my phone and my tray "no I get get that" I said waving my hands while I talk. "It's ok I've already got it anyways, are you ok? I'm so sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking." I he said handing me my phone and my tray. "No really it's ok" I said giggling "I'm new my name is Y/N" I continued. "Chris" he said "wanna come sit with me and my brothers, it's the least I can do." He said. "Sure" I said

We walked over to his table, his 2 brothers were sitting there beside each other, they were triplets, well that's not something you see everyday. "Guys this is Y/N" Chris said pointing to me.  The two boys looked up from their lunch and looked up at me. "hi I'm Nick" "I'm Matt" the two boys said. "nice to meet you" I said back to them, Chris took a seat and so did I, following his action. 

The whole lunch I was have conversations with the boys while also sneezing glances at Chris and looking away before he could catch me staring, I could also see him staring and me every once and a while, and smirking while looking away. "Y/N what classes do you have" Nick said snapping me out of my trans. "math, biology, cosmetology, and social" I said grabbing an apple and putting it in my mouth. "What social teacher" Chris said turning to face me. "Mrs Springer" I said "that means we have social together" he said blushing and turning away. I smiled and turned away.

A loud ringing surrounded the cafeteria, kids getting up and throwing their trays in a pile. I started to stand up from my seat and spinning around, my back facing the boys when Chris stoped me "will you go on a date with me" he said as he grabbed my waist and turning me around.

I stared at him in shock with my eyes wide "yes" I said, still shocked. He smiled and turned to his brothers, his brothers smiling at him. "Alright I'll see you in social" he said to me "ok" I said "bye" I said turning to his brothers, they both gave me a wave and I turned back around and started walking away, placing the tray in a pile.

Maybe moving here was a good thing.

——————-

Gonna be a part 2 don't worry

I can't find any good finished Johnny Lawrence stories, ong probably just gonna make my own Lmao
⬆️ should I tho?

How are you guys?