Fate- Chris pt 2

3 years later:

"good morning" Chris said rubbing my shoulder." Chris said to me. Ever since me and Chris's first date we've fallen madly in love. Our first date was sort of a mess. His brothers came with us and we went to go see a movie, I wouldn't call it much of a date then friends hanging but eventually we started going on dates by ourselves.

And now we're here, the triplets blew up on YouTube and have over 4 million followers, I can't even tell you how proud I am of all of them, YouTube had made them so happy and really helped them expand their career.

"Good morning" I said back to him. " do you wanna be in a car video today" he asked me. "Yes!" I always get so excited when they ask me to be in a car video, we always have really great laughs. "I wanna take you on a date today." He said smiling at me. "Where" I asked him smiling, "it's a surprise" he smiled back at me and he leads in and kisses my lips.

"Get ready we gotta go" he says to me pulling away from me and walking out of the door. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, 3pm!?, damn I must've had a good sleep. I got up from my bed and started getting ready

—-

I walked down the stairs to see the boys sprawled out on the couch. "I'm ready" I said, the boys heads turned to me as Chris stands up and walks towards me "you look gorgeous" she said while putting his hands on my hips and kissing my forehead. "Let's go" he said. Be grabbed his keys from the coffee table as we both headed to the door. (let's just act like Chris drives in this👍) we both left the house and headed for the can.

Once we were on the road I asked him "so are you going to tell me where we're going" "nope." I turned the Bluetooth and started playing 80s songs from my phone. Chris doesn't really like 80s song but he knows I love it that's why he lets me play it in the car.

We ended pulling up to the beach and I looked at him and smiled "I've always wanted to have a beach date" "I know you did that's why we're here" he said to me opening his door and walking to me, and opening my door. "Thank you" I said to him as I was getting out of the car. "No problem" he said while walking to the trunk. He pulled out a blanket and a picnic basket. "Your so cute" I said kissing his cheek.

"Duh,I know" he said sarcastically. I laughed at him. Chris always finds a way to make me laugh no madder what, that's why I can't stay mad at him, he'll always crack a joke and make me laugh.

Once we found a good spot on the beach we laid now our blanket and sat down, today was a really good day to go on a date, the weather was nice and their was a slight breeze but nothing to make you really good. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said smiling and I pulled him in and gave him a quick kiss.

Me and Chris have said "I love you" before but whenever someone says it it always means a big deal for both of us. "Do you wanna eat" he asked me. "Sure" I said back to him. He pulled out strawberries and blueberries and 10 mini sandwiches "this is so cute, who helped you with this." "Matt" he said looking back at me as he stuck a cut ip strawberry in his mouth. I grabbed a blueberry and put one in my mouth.

I moved my gaze to the water, I watched the waves crashed up on the sand a couple of feet away. "I wish I brought my swimsuit" I said to him "who said you didn't" he said smirking at me. "what do you mean" I asked him confused. "I put them in the trunk before we left" he said. I jumped up from my spot. "Well what are we waiting for" I said as I started running to the van. He shot up from his stop on the blankets and started chasing me.

I opened the trunk as I found my bikini and Chris's swim trunks. I grabbed both of them and turned around to see Chris walking towards me "here" I said as I handed them to him. "Where do we change" he asked. "The car?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and I turned around and opened the back seat door, I went inside and changed, once I was done Chris went in and also changed.

Once Chris was done I was already at our blankets eating strawberries, once he got to me, he picked me up and started carrying me into the water while I was laughing.

The water was colder then I thought, my teeth were chattering as I sunk my shoulders into the water. "Cold?" he asked me. "Just a little bit" I smiled at him. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my, lifting me up from the water a little bit. "Better" I said resting my head on Chris's shoulder.

"This is a perfect date" I said to him, lifting my head from his shoulder "I'm glad you like it" he said leaning his head on my shoulder and kissing my collarbone.

We played in the water for a little bit longer and then we decided to clean up and head back. "Thank you for today" I said while getting into the car. Me just smiled to me and turned the car on and started to drive away.

I wonder what would've happened if we didn't move, would I be stuck with the same kids I've known since kindergarten? I'm glad I've moved, I'm glad I met Chris. I'm glad I met everyone. Call it fate

————-

Hey
How's this lmk.
I kinda wanna make a Johnny Lawrence story, like really bad. But I don't think anyone will read it.