Moving

I've wanted to move to LA for a while now, mostly because all my friends are their and it would be great to expand my career. The triplets offered to help me pack and move.

I grabbed the shirts from my closet and put them in boxes, not caring to fold them, what's the point of folding them if I'm just going to unpack them anyways? "You're not going to fold them?" Matt asked me. "What's the point, I'm just going to unpack them anyway" I said grabbing more clothes from the racks. "More room" he said shrugging his shoulders "I guess" I replied back to him.

Nick and Chris came into the room with 10 more boxes in their hands. "There's more in the car." Chris said turning around and walking out of the room. "Are you going to buy furniture when you get to LA" Nick asked, folding a box so we could use it. "Yeah I was looking online today, I think I'll just go shopping there so I don't have to pay for shipping." I said, shipping cost has gotten so expensive these days.

"I'll come when you when you decide to go" Matt says to me. "Me too" said nick "me three" Chris said bursting through the door. "What are we talking about" he adds. "Who wants to come furniture shopping with me when we get to LA" I said to him. "Sounds fun." He said, walking to my closet and taking out some of my pants and throwing them in a box while says "Kobe". We all laughed at him.

We were about half way done with packing, but it was pretty easy because I was just moving out of my parents house and I didn't have any big furniture or anything like that. I'm very excited to be moving to LA I've always dreamed about since I was a little girl. I feel like everyone thinks like that when their little, becoming famous and moving to LA. I'm surprised it worked out.

I first met the triplets on YouTube, I've seen them all over my for you me page and searched them up on YouTube. I first found them when they had around 6000 followers, they were the ones who made me make a YouTube account, and now I'm almost at 2 million followers.

It took us a while to finish packing, we took longer than we expected because my mom kept coming in to feed the boys snacks so that meant we had to have a 15 minute break every hour so they could eat. And while my mom came to give the boys snacks she started  criticizing our folding ethics. She made up unpack and fold everything.

Matt was right, folding really does save a lot of space. But now after 3 more hours of folding and eating we were finally finished packing, I feel li little bad about how I had the triplets help me pack but they were also the ones who offered to help.

The triplets went home as I had one last sleep in my childhood bedroom, it was a really emotional morning for me, and mostly my mom. I couldn't get her to stop crying even when I said I would call her and I would come to Boston once a week every month.

In the morning the triplets to come take the boxes to the moving cans and they would be sent to my apartment in LA. The triplets had a flight they had to leave at straight after they left helping me move the boxes into the van and they said they would pick me up from the airport.

When I felt home me and my mom were both in tears, I'm sure my dad was sad to he was just scared to show emotion, you know how dads are. I'm so excited to start a new chapter of my life and my career. I couldn't have done it without the triplets.

———

Slayed, this was supper rushed sorry.