Road Trip pt2

Laura rented a house for the week for all of us to stay in, it was right on the beach. I hope it wasn't to expensive.

We all got out of the car and Chris opened the trunk, taking out everyone's luggage and handing it out and placing some on the floor. Once everyone got their luggage we started walking up to the front door and Laura bent down to pick up a key that was under a "welcome" mat.

She opened the door and walked in, the house was big, white and full of windows. It also had a perfect view of the ocean with a path leading down to the beach.

"Come with me" Laura said to all of us leading up to the bedrooms, there were 4 bedrooms in total, Laura and Madi had one room, Chris and Matt in one, and Nick and Me in the other. Nick and me walked into our room and put our suitcases on our beds.

"We should go out for dinner" Nick said opening his suitcase, me doing the same "yeah" I said back to him, grabbing clothes from my suit case and putting it in a drawer. "Where do you think we should" go I added. "I don't know definitely somewhere fancy" he said with a laugh.

• • • •
7:06pm

"Ok guys let's go eat" Laura said with a dark blue flower dress on, Madi behind her wearing a short black dress. Chris and Matt coming in behind Nick and me both wearing a hoodie and jeans, Nick was also wearing an hoodie and jeans. I was wearing a white cropped cardigan and a light pink skirt.

We decided to go to a fancy restaurant only about 10 minutes away from the house, but we still decided to drive there, we were in the same seats as we were when we were driving here.

Once we got to the restaurant we got seats at a table at the very back of the restaurant, facing the ocean. The lights were dimmed at the only light were from a few candles on each table, it might not seem like much but you were still able to see lots, the menu had lots to choose from but I just got some vodka pasta and the others either got a burger or another kind of pasta.

While eating we mostly stayed silent due to how hungry we were all. But every few minutes someone would ask each other how YouTube and Laura would ask Madi how school was going. And they would ask me how college was going.

By the end up the meal everyone was fighting about who was going to pay the bill, Laura insisted on paying but everyone told her she shouldn't because she was the one who rented us the house and let us go on this trip. I was the one who ended up paying, yes it was expensive but it was worth it.

We decided we didn't want to drive home yet and go for a walk around town and explore what we were going to be around for the next week. The walk was quiet with only the sounds of cars passing by and the waves crashing on the sand.

Tonight was good, I hope this week is just going to be like this, calm, quiet and everyone being able to be ourselves.

"Group photo?" I said opening my phone. "Sure I'll take it" Laura said. I handed her my phone and we all squeezed making sure everyone e was in the photo while Laura was taking the selfie.

I can't wait till tomorrow.

——————-
In my Johnny Lawrence era rn. He's so fine

I'm gonna make like 7 parts to this I this

Love you💗💗