Broken Clocks and Smashed Lamps. ( ♡✰)

THE FIRST MR PLANT/ARGOS FIC I'VE VER WRITTEN! WROTE THIS IN JULY 2022 IM SO SOFT. You can def see how the characters have changed in my writing. My last over 2,000 fic was Mark of a star <3. Mine (most recent short fic) is about 1,800 or somethin

.

Argos has made a new friend recently named Mr Lamp who just arrived at the void. He's been showing him around and helping him move in. Mr Plant watches as Argos laughs at a comment Mr Lamp made from outside his window. It makes him sick to his stomach. They look so good together, almost as if they've known each other for years. Their responses are sometimes in sync with both of them happy to share their part of the conversation.

Suddenly Mr Plant isn't hungry anymore.

He knows that Argos would never cheat on him but his burning jealousy overrides his actual perception of the situation.

Mr Plant has never been jealous before. He's also never been in a relationship, so these were both two new things. But, Argos was kind while being fairly possessive of Mr Plant and carrying many jobs. He still made time for Mr Plant, although he's never said a word to his boyfriend, ever. Maybe that's why Mr Plant didn't kill him at first, Argos was the closest person to him and not many could claim that title. In fact, nobody else could claim that title, Argos was special.

Most thought Mr Plant was weird or stuck up. Many felt offended at the fact that Mr Plant refused to speak to them or to anyone at all. They also thought his face was quite creepy. But, Argos had never thought any of those things. Argos loved him for who he was. He seemed to find the joy in being stuck here in the void and it interested Mr Plant considering his boyfriend had been here for many many years.

It all went by so quickly—-I mean—-

He didn't mean to literally fall in love.

However he loved his boyfriend dearly.

So no regrets came from it.

Mr Plant hated this feeling, he was fine on his own. He'd been fine for many years on his own but seeing the two talk outside just made his blood boil. His fist tightened, how he would love to bash that lamps head in and watch the red fresh liquidly blood spill right onto the floor.

Although Mr Plant didn't talk, he did write to Argos quite frequently whenever they hadn't seen each other in a while. Mr Plant pulled out a white piece of paper. He wrote with a bright red pen, the ink writing smoothly over the paper. He was going to invite Argos over.

Mr Plant stopped writing, he should tell Argos what's going on lest he kill someone again. Mr Plant has no problem with murder but Argos would completely freak out over it. Argos did not like the sight of blood whatsoever. Especially if his beloved came home drenched in it. When he'd accidentally murdered Mr Present he had a massive panic attack with resulted in Argos staying over at Mr Plants void.

Mr Plant was quite shocked when he opened the door to reveal a bloody Argos who was babbling the story in pieces as he cried. He pointed to the shower and left to go clean up the mess. When he came back he put on a rom com movie for his boyfriend, while Mr Plant liked horror, Argos preferred rom com or mushy stuff about love. Even while Mr Plant disliked them himself, he'd do anything to make his boyfriend feel better.

How Mr Plant loathed the sound of Argos crying, it strangely made his heart ache. He'd never want to hear it again, he decided. (At first Mr Plant thought maybe he was sick. However, the doctor said it was just love pains.) He couldn't just let Argos leave when he was this mentally unstable. What if he tried to hurt himself? The thought made Mr Plant shiver. So Mr Plant guided a tired Argos over to his bedroom where they'd both be sleeping.