Mine (Part 2) ♡✰

Happy New Year to every pony and no, I am not writing "slick" , I'd rather die.

I'm reuploading all my ao3 stories here after this chapter. Of course, I'll still write new stories though lol. Please go to my ao3 account for better quality. It's Honestly_Gay_Like_Really_Gay, if you want to confirm anything you can ask me here or there, I might reupload this story there lmao AND YES Y'ALL THIS IS ME. Now onto the next part, it's kinda short like the first one. Sorry for that but SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.

If any pony wants another part lmk fr

Argos came back from work early.

He felt the first signs of his heat halfway into his work day, he used a sick note and left early. Mr Plants scent wasn't completely protecting him anymore, it had been hours since he'd left. Thankfully, Mr Plants void wasn't too far away, the faster he got there, the faster he could unload. He used basic perfume to hide his scent, although he was still getting stares around Alphas around him. Most couldn't figure out where that scent was coming from. The worst thing that could happen was for someone to follow him. Argos' anxiety peaked up at the thought of that and he found himself running. When he finally got to Mr Plant's doorstep he knocked on it quickly, praying Mr Plant was home.

Mr Plant opened the door, once he saw who was outside he immediately stepped out of the way, urging Argos inside. As soon as Argos was inside Mr Plant started scenting him. Mr Plant stopped for a second, sniffed once again and then realized why Argos came home early. Mr Plant shook his head, I'd remind Argos how he could've put himself in a dangerous situation later. Now, he had to take care of his omega. He brought Argos into a hug, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"You still with me?" Mr Plant runs his fingers through his boyfriend's soft hair.

Argos nodded but Mr Plant could see he was doing everything he could not to give in to his inner omega. His legs were a bit unsteady so Argos held onto Mr Plant for support as they made their way to the spare bedroom. Upon entering, Mr Plant led his boyfriend to his nest. He helped Argos get comfortable before leaving to get the essentials, lube, spare clothes, a small peppermint candy to help the chances of Argos getting pregnant, and snacks for aftercare. Argos didn't need to know Mr Plant was trying to get him pregnant, as if he wouldn't accept it anyways. Argos loves kids, in fact, he's even got money saved up for one. He seemed disappointed after a negative test result, and Mr Plant would do just about anything to make Argos happy. He just can't wait to see Argos bounce around the room and keen about how he was having Mr Plants pup. The Idea of Mr Plant knocking Argos was a great one, perhaps he'll revisit the thought later. When Mr Plant comes back, he can tell Argos' heat has started, he never touches himself. Unless it gets really bad, Mr Plant rewards him everytime he waits for his Alpha. Mr Plant only told him once, and Argos followed the rule ever since. Mr Plant gently taps on the wall to make himself known, Argos smiles.

"A little help here?"

Mr Plant places down the things on the dresser, he hands Argos the candy. Argos reptiles with a "thank you" although it was a little squeaky Mr Plant understood it. He helps Argos undress, then grabs the lube. He pours a reasonable amount of his fingers, before inserting one finger into Argos. He moves it slowly, trying to get Argos used to the intrusion. After completing the first step, he adds in two fingers, stretching Argos out enough to ease the pain. It never makes the pain completely go away but It helps. He watches once more as Argos gently breathes in and out, Mr Plant continues this until Argos is desperately bucking up against his fingers. After removing his fingers, he finally looks down to his neglected cock. Mr Plant grabs the lube again and pours it on his cock, sitting the lube aside. He gives his cock a few tentative pumps before lining it up. He checks in with Argos one more time then pushes inside of his lover. If Mr Plant could moan, he definitely would have, instead his petals shake in pleasure. Argos gently rubs one and Mr Plant throbs inside of him. Mr Plant thrusts himself into Argos, Argos moans and pushes back into him. His soft sounds eventually grow louder and suddenly he's being pounded into the bed by his alpha. His hips are bruised from Mr Plant roughly grabbing them, Argos doesn't mind, he knows Mr Plants just leaving his mark.

If Argos' mind wasn't so hazy and if he wasn't so hot, he might have realized something about this felt different from normal. Mr Plant making love to him nor fucking, he was attempting to breed him. Hitting as deep as he possibly could inside of Argos. He'd grind against Argos to elicit a long moan from him. The marking, the heat and how that candy was making him feel made Argos not be able to think. All he could focus on was what he could feel. Eventually, Mr Plant pushed his knot inside Argos locking them together. Argos moaned as he felt Mr Plants sperm pour inside him.

Afterwards, Argos regained his thoughts.

"Mr Plant? What was in that candy?"

Mr Plant didn't respond, nuzzling his face in Argos' shoulder.

Argos didn't need to know.