Mine. (Part 1) ♡❄

UPDATE- I'm labeling the chapters! ALL nsfw chapters with have smut and fluff. Some story's have cute decorations just because, here's what you need to know. 

Smut/nsfw content- ✰

Fluff-♡

Headcannons- ☾ 

Nsfw mentions/story leading up to nsfw-❄

yeah, i have nothing to say for myself so don't ask...♡ hit that like button and subsribe. guys i don't think mr plant is doing okay mentally or physically. also guys you need to know that Mr Plant cannot speak, like at all. (YES, he is mute as of 2022)  So understand that Mr plant is ALWAYS signing words with his hands. 

Mr Plant is very possessive of his omega. God bless anyone who comes between them.

"Where have you been?" Mr Plant signs

Mr Plant can't figure out whose scent is on Argos. Smells like an Alpha, probably one who's close to their rut. If Mr Plant went out more, theres a chance Mr Plant might have been able too understand whos scent it was.

Argos doesn't respond, he's frozen in fear.

Reminding himself that Argos isn't his omega (yet), he asks once again, grabbing Argos.

"Where have you been?"

Argos stutters,

"I'm sorry, Mr P-Painting he...had an early rut.."

Mr Plant growls before he can stop himself.

Argos bares his neck submissively and apologies once more.

Mr Plant checks for any marks that Argos possibly could've been claimed by an alpha, there were none.

"I promise. I pushed him off and sent him home.."

'Enough of this pinning...' 

Mr Plant pulls Argos in, biting his neck.

'Mine. Mine. Mine.'

"Understand who you belong too, Argos"

Argos whines, pulling Mr Plant closer.

Mr Plant rests his head on Argos' shoulder, letting out a calmer scent.

Argos takes a calming breath, Mr Plant has forgiven him.

Mr Plant let's Argos bite him back.

Mr Plant lets him go gently before picking him up, carrying him over to the couch.

Argos finally calms down, resting in Mr Plants arms.

Mr Plant watches Argos closely. Argos is sleeping on his chest, he fell asleep maybe an hour or two ago. Its rather creepy, Mr Plant knows. Still, Mr Plant can't bring himself to stop watching his omega. The slow rise and fall of his chest, Mr Plant gives him a full on attention stare. The sight of Argos being cuddled up to him like this is nice. Mr Plant can't help but watch him, Argos has such a pretty face, one littered with calm resting eyes. His eyes tended to trail off in different directions whenever he was sleeping. Mr Plant thought it was cute, although Its always been something Argos was insecure about. Mr Plant liked it when Argos was calm like this.

He'll make sure Argos can always be calm like this.

Mr Plant is very protective of Argos. Refusing to let the smaller male leave until he smells completely of Mr Plants scent. This was sometimes unreasonable if Argos had to catch a babysitting job but Mr Plant insisted that they did it. Argos agreed to it, so that he would calm Mr Plants racing mind whenever he left. He didn't want anyone approaching his omega with any mischievous or seductive behavior, especially alphas. He knew Argos was completely loyal to him, but Alphas in the void were forceful sometimes when it came to choosing their omegas. Whether the omega likes it or not.

Thankfully, Argos had an Alpha who wasn't like that.

And Mr Plant had an omega who was just as psychotic and dangerous as him.

Mr Plant trusted that Argos could beat the shit out of any Alpha when he was off his heat. But, Argos was very submissive during his heat or at least that was what Mr Plant assumed he would be like. He didn't even want to think about Argos in a situation like that. He'd do everything he could so that Argos never has to be in that situation. Argos only spent his heats with Mr Plant. He'd been Argos first and only lover, it would stay that way. Mr Plant was sure of it.

He wasn't very quick to get jealous though, he didn't usually mind Argos interacting with others. Unless they showed too much of an interest in his omega, that's where Mr Plant would draw the line. That's exactly how Mr Plant ended up claiming Argos, when Mr Painting had gotten too close to him. Mr Painting obviously didn't deserve someone so perfect like Argos. A creep like him shouldn't even be around Argos. He didn't like how Argos rambled about him during their tea time. Argos had no idea that Mr Painting was actually flirting with him. Thinking he had just gotten a nice friend for once. But no, Mr Painting was nothing more than a stalker, obsessed with Argos. Mr Plant had seen right through him. Argos didn't deserve someone like him so Mr Plant killed him. He held Argos close as he cried for his friend. Mr Plant didn't feel any regret, he never did, although he did feel bad for his lover.

He'd do anything to cheer his omega up afterwards.

Argos is a high functioning omega, he didn't like being alone. So Argos would have to see Mr Plant a couple times a week to keep him happy. He'd usually nest at Mr Plants void whenever his heats start. Mr Plant refused to let him nest back at his place. Ever since Mr Plant claimed Argos he'd been helping him with his heats. It was hard getting Argos off the pills, especially since they were messing with his sleep. It's better that they did though, they both understand that. Now Argos gets better sleep and they also get to spend Argos' heat together with the possibility that Argos could conceive a pup. It's nice when Argos stays over like this. Argos heat will be starting soon, Mr Plant can tell by scent. However, he monitors wherever Argos goes before his heats. Plus, Argos isn't allowed to visit Alphas before his heats. If Mr Plant had it his way, Argos wouldn't be leaving his void at all. They argued about it all day, Argos won, he seemed to really want to go to work tomorrow since it's gonna be busy. Argos felt bad leaving his coworkers alone.

Mr Plant sighs, cherishing the time he has before Argos has to leave him.