Communication is Key ☏⚿ (♡)

The aftermath of Monday with Argos or rather where we left off. Still going off my trans Argos headcanon, idk why he gives me that vibe. Although it's not really needed or mentioned in this story. I hope it isn't annoying to you guys. I decided to do a one shot book to further help out the fandom so I hope you guys like it :)

No knotting or anything like that this time but the next chapter should probably make up for that. Just for anyone who's interested in it. *cough cough* me *cough cough*. I also did use the same dialogue from the exact episode for the start! I'm too lazy to type Argos's so y'all gotta bare wit me and just add that s sound in y'all's heads.

Original episode for anyone who's wondering: Monday with Argos, posted on 4-14 by ashurghavari.

The characters belong to @ashurghavari on tiktok.

Also you can't tell me they DIDN'T kiss after the episode cut. 🤨 Yeah they kissed and all. I know.

Alright guys, here's my story reuploaded off of ao3 <3

Mr Plant was watching television in his void as usual when a loud knock on the door caught his attention. In his hands was the younger flower that had eventually died off, the poor flower couldn't handle the abuse Mr Plant put on him. His face was gone, leaving only a lifeless regular void flower. Only two white petals left to show who he was before. Mr Plants hands fidgeted around the green cup he kept the flower in. He wondered if he should open up the door. He didn't really want to be seen today. The blue mushroom sat on his counter, sleeping.

Mr Plant went to open the door, unexpectedly It was Argos but not his usual cheerful Argos. The shorter male looked stressed. Argos was breathing hard, a strange glint in his eyes. It seemed like more of his outer eyes appeared, some even going all the way down his arms onto his hands.The bags under his eyes started to darken a bit, showing that he had either been worrying about something or not getting enough sleep.

Mr Plant was concerned to say the least.

"I'm sorry to drop in on you like this Mr Plant, I just wanted to let you know that I know I'm not particularly hardcore— But I'm trying my hardest to impress you, and maybe even terrify you a little bit. And—-I'm really sorry and I'm gonna try harder."

"What are you staring at?"

The clipboard, covered in blood. The paper in the clipboard had all sorts of mocking notes, many resembling Argos. One even with Mr Plant, but it was covered mostly by blood. His therapist, whom Argos had told Mr Plant about. Mr Plant wasn't scared, more of shocked. It was a lot for Mr Plant to take in, especially considering it may have been fault as to why his lover felt he wasn't good enough.

Mr Plant stepped aside and ushered Argos inside. He put the flower down as he shut the door behind him. Mr Plant slowly took the clipboard from Argos, placing it on a nearby desk. Mr Plant looked back at Argos, he seemed so miserable, tears stains along his cheeks. It was almost like he didn't know what to do with himself and the thought of it broke Mr Plants heart.

Mr Plant sighed and sat next to his troubled boyfriend, resting his hand on his lover's hand. Argos was looking at the carpet, his eyes watery. Argos failed to blink away his tears as they rolled down his cheeks. Mr Plant used his other hand to wipe Argos' tears, he wasn't the best at comforting but he knew Argos loved it when he held him close.

Therefore he helped his boyfriend into his lap, then picked him up. Argos buried his face into the nape of his boyfriend's neck, continuing to sob as Mr Plant rubbed his back. Mr Plant wrapped an arm around him. Argos needed sleep, Mr Plant supposed. Mr Plant entered his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He gently placed his boyfriend on the bed. Mr Plant went over to his closet, Argos probably couldn't fit any of his clothes but he should be fine for one night while his bloody clothes wash. He picked out a simple grey shirt and some shorts. The size difference between them is fairly shocking, with Argos being 5'3 and Mr Plant being 6'0.