A Somewhat Healthy Obsession ⛐ (♡✰)

A Healthy Obsession (Not really)

I still have brain rot??? I hope my adhd allows this to become one of those things that I love all time like Gloomy bear. Also use of the v word and p word for Argos, I wouldn't read if you aren't comfortable with that. Omegas always have female gentila and I'll do a switch with the roles soon. This also is smut without plot or anything lol. I just want to see them happy ♡

Sorry I haven't been writing much due to my sudden loss of appetite, I hate taking my meds and it's hitting me really hard. I'm too tired to finish spacing with this chapter, I hope it doesn't bother you guys. Also guys this chapter has so much mature cotnent jhuvubyfvybvf

The scent of Mr Plant is everywhere. It's all Argos can smell. He loses himself in it, the scent of strong rose, tanged with oranges and sharp metallic blood. Argos is under him, Argos is losing himself in the scent of the alpha on top of him. He couldn't do anything but open himself up to the man on top of him. Argos scent is just as overbearing to Mr Plant, a sweet scent consisting of honey, blueberries and a type of vanilla. It mixed so well with Mr Plants scent, Mr Plant couldn't help but rub his scent on Argos. He wanted to claim the man below him.

Mr Plant had marked Argos neck so many times, but a mating mark did not satisfy Mr Plant. Argos had to have his scent all over him. Mr Plant messily kissed his boyfriend. Their clothes were thrown on the floor, Argos doesn't know how long they've been there or even how long Mr Plant has been penetrating him. Argos is too deep in his lover's scent, it puts the omega in a daze as he moans. Mr Plant was pounding Argos in all the right places, his dick sliding in and out of the man below him. Mr Plant cannot remember how many times he's cum in Argos or even what Argos is babbling.

Mr Plant came inside of Argos once more but he didn't knot him, at least not this time. Argos shook, Argos needed to smell more of him. He had too. Argos gently pulled his lover out of him, cum dripping from his vagina and some even rolling down his leg. Argos moaned at that before getting on his knees, Mr Plant immediately understood. He stood up, aligning his cock with Argos mouth, Mr Plant let Argos smell his cock before pushing it in. Mr Plant shook as Argos voluntarily took him down to the hilt. Argos gagged but refused to pull off his lover's cock.

Mr Plant watched as Argos pulled halfway off his cock then back down. It was a repeating motion that Argos knew Mr Plant liked. Every once in a while Mr Plant made sure to forcefully pull Argos off for oxygen. If he didn't then Argos would gladly let himself pass out on Mr Plants cock. Mr Plant found that unsafe, so he watched Argos closely even while undergoing such pleasure. Argos was content on serving his alpha, he even deemed Mr Plant the best alpha anyone could have. It did make Mr Plants' heart flutter, especially seeing his lover so crazy over him like this. His hands tangled his Argos dark hair. Argos liked being down here, the close lingering smell of Mr Plant making his thighs quiver. He could smell Mr Plant best whenever he went down to the hilt of his cock. His scent was so strong there that it made Argos audibly pant. It didn't take long for Mr Plant to cum and Argos swallowed every drop of it willingly as he moaned. Argos took a deep breath when Mr Plant pulled him off his cock.

Their session was coming to a close end and both of them knew it. Argos was pushed back onto the bed by Mr Plant, resting comfortably on his back. Argos stared into the other man's eyes. Mr Plant lovingly stared back before kissing his lover. Mr Plant rubbed Argos cheek, making Argos smile as he giggled. Argos placed a kiss on his forehead before Mr Plant pushed his cock back in. Argos moaned bringing his lover right back into the deep kiss, his legs wrapped around Mr Plant, pushing him closer. Now that their heats were almost over there was no need for rough sex. Mr Plant broke the kiss, making sure he was fully inside of Argos. Mr Plant slowly moved in and out of his lover, Argos felt every inch of his lover and It only made his scent stronger.

Mr Plant leaned into Argos next, smelling his scent. Before biting his scent glands making Argos moan. Argos came and set off a chain reaction that made Mr Plant cum. He gently pushed in the knot, making sure to push it in quick enough so that he could fully plug Argos up with his cum. Mr Plant leaned over, letting Argos smell his scent. Argos accepted immediately and Mr Plant did the same. Eventually, the two both pulled apart from each other. Mr Plant kissed Argos once more. Argos sighed happily and Mr Plant wrapped the covers around the two. Argos snuffled a bit, grabbing his phone off the charger. He looked over to Mr Plant.

"What are you feelin today? Simple or a bit more complicated? I'm feelin simple" Argos asked his boyfriend

"Yeah I think i'm feeling simple as well" Mr Plant signed with his hands "How about Chick-fil-a?" Mr Plant asked

"Chick-fil-a it is!" Argos said, kissing his boyfriend's cheek before turning over. Argos ordered their usual, by the time the food got there Mr Plants knot was sure to have deflated. "We should shower" Mr Plant said "That should help the knot come out faster"

Argos agreed with him and it did in fact work. Cleaning up was a hassle but the fun before was so worth it. Mr Plant put the sheets in the washing machine while Argos fully cleaned up his lower parts with a wet rag. Once the two had finished, the doorbell conveniently rang.

"I'll get it" Mr Plant said, grabbing the food from the delivery guy. Mr Plant sat it down on the counter, Argos came closer to his boyfriend so that they could rescent each other. It took about a good ten minutes for them both to be satisfied. They settled down on the couch, they cuddled as they ate. Argos was a high maintenance omega, cuddling after sex was just a thing they had to do. Not that Mr Plant was ever complaining, he like Argos close to him. After all Argos was really interested in Stranger Things and had recently hooked Mr Plant on it. Mr Plants inner Alpha happily sighed, his omega happy and bred, cuddling under him. It was all Mr Plant could ever ask for.

Who knew that the smell of blood, roses and oranges mixed so well with the scent of blueberries, vanilla and honey?