Mark of a Star ☆ ( ♡✰)

Mr Plant immediately assumed Argos was an omega, he shouldn't have really

(Alpha/Omega. Mild Praise Kink. No mating cycles/in heat but they're claiming each other definitely just not in heat...??? Anyways there's nsfw as usual. )

pretty much omega Mr Plant x Argos, I'm VERY proud of this one. Its my favorite story from all the ones i've written!

A03 Notes: Alpha/Omega but the roles are swapped this time! I've been thinking about this concept for awhile and I won't tell you guys exactly what happens >:) you'll just have to find out.

This one took me LITERAL MONTHS to write oh my god. THEN AT LIKE SUDDENLY I GOT THE URGE TO FINISH IT. THEN I SWOOPED IN AND KNOCKED IT OUT? IN ONE DAY?

Also Mr Plant is so hard to write lmfaoow????

Mr Plant was never proud of being an omega. People in the void often belittled him and it got on his nerves quite often. So much to the point where he started to hide his scent. It was already worse that he was a banana leaf, already hated in the void and seen as violent. Mr Plant didn't make his mask, he simply arrived in the void with it. He had been quite skilled at making many of them, especially after that brat tore his fake petal off.

Argos was annoying, always bothering Mr Plant. His scent was overbearing, it was a sweet scent especially for an alpha and Mr Plant hated that. Argos was an alpha but he didn't act like one and it made Mr Plant all the more suspicious of him. He knew Argos had a crush on him, Argos blushed every time he delivered mail to the other man. When Argos kept bothering him about tea breaks, Mr Plant finally gave up and let Argos inside of his void.

It only made the man even more annoying. Unlike most people in the void, Argos was incredibly active. He'd been in the void longer than Mr Plant himself. Argos knew everyone around but still chose to bother Mr Plant and that's what irks him. Mr Plant couldn't kill him, someone was bound to notice him missing, in fact most people would notice. He was too well known in the void. Especially with too many people actually used to seeing him. His disappearance would be a big deal and Mr Plant really didn't feel like dealing with that. So, Mr Plant just had to bare with Argos, even finding him annoying after Argos gave him a star.

After hearing that phone call, he no longer had the urge to murder Argos but he still didn't fully accept him being around. Mr Plant was often distant from him. He didn't trust such an Alpha, especially one who had a crush on him. Argos could snap at anytime and Mr Plant always had his guard up.

Funny thing,

Argos never did snap and it was driving Mr Plant insane .

The worst thing possible happened when he smashed his Tv. Argos offered to let Mr Plant start coming over to his void on Wednesdays and Mr Plant was forced to agree if he wanted to watch Tv at all. He hadn't saved up enough for a new one yet and he couldn't live without his Tv. He didn't have many books, he realized. So he ended up going over to Argos void, reluctantly of course. It's not like Mr Plant was curious to see what Argos' void looked like.

He was.

It looked exactly like Mr Plant thought it would, Argos owned a lot of soft fluffy things. The entire place smelled like him. He smelled of blueberries, chocolate and vanilla. Argos' couch was a dark blue accompanied by a soft light blue fluffy rug. Mr Plant thought it was such a pitiful sight for an Alpha's void. It was even worse because Mr Plants inner omega found it comforting. Mr Plant couldn't stop his scent from slipping out and he knew Argos smelt it. Thankfully, Argos didn't say anything about it. Like the idiot he was, Argos just smiled. Mr Plant was so comfortable that he stayed until it got dark out. Argos didn't seem to mind though and sent Mr Plant out on his way. Reminding him to be careful along the way.