Chapter Eight

"Morning Eli." My mom smiled as I carried him to the kitchen table. Hailey and I decided that were going to go to Disney California adventure park. It's been a while since we have been to Disneyland and it will be Eli's first time getting to ride some rides.

"Morning nonna." I put him in his chair and he started eating his breakfast. I sat down beside Hailey and fixed my plate: scrambled eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast.

"What do you want to do today?" Hailey asked him. He tapped his finger on his chin and shrugged. "I dunno!"

"What about going to see someone really special?" She smiled. "Who?!" He looked between the both of us. Hailey reached behind her back and pulled out Eli's Woody doll. He giggled and grabbed it from her.

"Its Woody mama." He hugged him. "I know but we can go meet him." His eyes widened and he looked at me. I nodded and he smiled widely. "Go now!" He giggled. We all laughed and finished up breakfast.

I pushed Eli's stroller while Hailey carried him: they both had looks of excitement. Elliott looks so much like Hailey. He has her same big brown eyes and the same dimple on his chin when he smiles extra big. They both can eat like they have a never ending pit of a stomach and loves squealing at dogs on the street.

We rode a few rides before taking a break to eat lunch. I brought a tray with our food and sat down; Hailey got a cheesesteak sandwich with French fries, Elliott got a plain hot dog and French fries, and I got a hot dog wrapped in bacon with French fries. We ate and people watched until we were ready for more rides.

"Thanks for today." Hailey smiled as she pushed Elliott's stroller. We stayed so we could end the day with the firework show; Elliott absolutely loved it. He also got to meet his idol, Spider-Man.

"You're welcome babe, I'm happy to share this life with you." I kissed her cheek as we swung our hands back and forth.