Thank You

First of all, I officially state that Because He's My Crush (Rewritten Version) has come to an end.
👏👏👏

[Requests for bonus chapters are open^^]

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting on the story, I'm really really grateful to each and every one of you. I hope this story made you smile despite how corny it was at times. Silent readers, I know you're there and I hope someday you'd leave a comment or at least a vote for me but I'm thankful for you guys.

Special shoutout to Winterflower115 winterbear_oo vidu_vish and Meth_VJ for being the best supporters I could ever ask for. Their support really helped me throughout the whole thing and I can't thank enough for everything they've done for me❤

It was actually super cringy for me to rewrite this to the point I had to sometimes question my decision to do so but I couldn't just let go of the story cuz this holds a really special place in my heart. I'm sorry if the romantic scenes seemed a bit awkward though. For anyone who has read the story before it was unpublished, I hope this version is clearer and better with some parts removed and some added.

If you guys have any questions or things to clarify, leave a comment or just DM me, I'm always happy to interact with you ^^

Also, about the gem in the ring, for anyone who doesn't know, moonstone signifies that your love will last a lifetime while guiding you throughout life's many changes. (I found it from the web btw)

Once again,

Thank you so much for the love and support you've given me and I hope you enjoyed Because He's My Crush.

Hope to see you in a new story very soon^^

Stay safe everyone ❤ I love you all