chapter twenty-seven

Sage's POV

Our first fight. It went a little out of hand, I didn't tell him where I was going cause he would've thrown a fit. I took one of his guys I call him mop head, he needs a haircut. MP for short. He and I went down to my apartment first, then to the gym with Emilio and Luke. I told them I wouldn't be friendly, I was already in a mood from Marco's dumbass getting stabbed.

The point is Emilio and I were spared, it was a draw. He taught me some new moves. My favorite being blocking a punch, elbow to the face, and leg under theirs that way I could flip them. We also talked about the guys who attacked me, Emilio was close to killing everyone till he got answers. Violent. I told him I paid them off, and then told him 'Marco took my gun and threatened them to leave' he smirked.

Afterward, I and MP got ice cream well I did. He didn't want any. Then well hell broke loose, at the house. It's now Friday, I and Emma are in the mall. Emma and I grew close mostly because we had bonding time overcooking, my mama's famous sopa. Everyone enjoyed it and well now we are here while everyone works. We are here to get a dress for graduation. "This store" we walked in.

I was going to wear an old dress, but both my mom and Marcos mom said 'no, the day was too important' so Marco gave me his card and we are now at the store with MP, Carlos both of my 'guards'.

After trying on seven different dresses, I was down to two black dresses. I picked the loose fit off the shoulder. It was just my style with some black heels, new of course. We bought it, I pulled out my card, I still have some money from working. Paid, the guys looked at me in shame, who cares. "Is that it ma'am" these people "For the last time call me Sage, I am not an old woman!" they both nod "Yes ma-Sage"

We headed back to the house, I planned on going out tonight with the girls, for girls night. I don't see much of Marco only at night when he lays down with me or when he goes down on me. He is busy, I understand though he is the head of a fucking mafia which still amazes me.

"Finally you're here" Lucia is back! "OMG, when did you get back" she ran up and hugged me "She was only gone for two days" I rolled my eyes, she is the person I talk with and work out buddy. "Shut up," we said in unison "SO tonight ready, we're going to a club."

"Nah really, you don't say. It's not like you texted me and Em about it" she gave me a face the famous 'you really are like Marco' we are alike in ways.

"So what are you wearing tonight" my so-called 'evil face' appeared. I dragged her to my room, and opened the closet opening the box "SAGE" she said in a low tone "You are going to look so fucking hot" I giggled "I got it the other day from my brother who found it, I forgot about it" This was something I wore to a party a while ago before my dad's passing when I dated an asshole.

"Tonight we party," I said proudly, Marco allowed me to go, only because it was his club. Speaking of which I should go see him. "Alright go get settled in, I'm going to see Marco" she smiled and left.

Knocking was stupid to me, so I went in. I saw my cutie in his infamous suit. There were also 15 other guys in the room. ALL eyes on me, I smiled at Rezo, and MP they were the two people I knew. Finally, Marco turns around, he gives me a look he is irritated because and I quote 'he is surrounded by dumbasses who don't know how to count'.

One of the guy's whispers to another 'boss is about to teach one of his whores a lesson' god I hate men sometimes. "Would you like to say that a little louder" their heads snap up. "Sure" they look at each other "Jake shut up that's- I said Boss is about to teach one of his whores a lesson"

You think Marco was going to fuck shit up, no I was I hated the word whore. I stepped closer, Marco just watching "Apologize" he laughed "Control your bitch" I look at Marco, he gives me the go-head. I slam his head into the little coffee table.

"I am NOT a whore, I am his girlfriend" I pull his hair and slam his face again "Apologize" he looks petrified "I am s-sorry ma'am" Everyone is looking at Marco who shrugs "That's enough Sage" I let go, his head hitting the table again. I walk over to Marco, his hand on my waist "Everyone out, we will resume in 20" they all walk out shook.

"Baby, that was hot" I smile, giving him a kiss "You're hot" he smirks while pulling into him, kissing me. The kiss was heated, we moved in sync he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. He set me on his desk. I tugged on his shirt, we both removed our shirt. He kissed down my neck, I knew where this was going. "No" he stopped looking at me. 

He gets up, I kiss along his neck going further down. "Sage" I looked up, and continued, I tugged on his pants. I unzipped them pulling everything down. "You don't have to" It is true but I wanted to, he does so much for me sexually and not sexually it's his turn.

I smile going back up kissing him while touching him. "Fuck Sage" I go down on my knees counting. Hearing him moan was pleasurable, I knew I was doing this right.

After our incident in his office, he was quite in the mood. I met Lucia and Ember in the living room. "I have 2 more meetings then we get ready, deal" we both nod "God I need this." I sit back listening to them. I decide to take a nap or listen to music or something.

I fell asleep listening to music. It was now 8 pm yes my naps are long and can last up to 8-9 hours. It is a dangerous game. Today it was 6 hours. Only because someone came in "Baby" I rubbed my eyes and sat up "Yes" he came closer "You were sleeping right" I nodded "I have a job, I won't be back till later tomorrow morning" I just patted down for him to lay next to me.

As soon as he is close enough, I pull him down. I straddle him, cuddling him and not letting him go. "Be careful, okay, promise me" he nudges his head close to my chest "Promise" I am grateful for him, even though he is a pain sometimes. "Remember tonight I go out with-Sage are you ready" Lucia banging on the door.

I laugh, Marco groans "Go away" I tapped him to let me go. Nope, no movement "I'll be out in a second" I yelled "Come on I have to get ready" he sighs and moves. I rush to the restroom applying the basics, my hair is straight so I just brush it out, flat ironing getting hot for the pieces that crumbled. I ran to the closet, threw my heels and clothes on the bed. In the restroom, I go over my hair with a straight iron.

I finally changed, I really do look hot. I put on my heels, grab a coat and downstairs we go. I rush down, Marco went to go get stuff ready. I place my foot on the last step "Ready" they all look so pretty I smile. "You guys look great"

"No" I turn around and there he is my cutie "Hello sir" I smiled "That shows quite a lot" I nod "I look hot right" he tugs the coat and ties the strings "You do, but that is all mine" he is possessive "Yes we know, I am yours" he smiles "Be careful, is Will going with you"

"Who the fuck is Will" he looks at me weird "Me" I turn "MP" I burst out laughing, "I thought I was going with you sir" awe he looks a little sad "I will take that you" the guy's friend, the one that called me a whore. He gave me a cautious smile "Let go everyone" Em yells halfway out the door. I give Marco one last hug and kiss. "Bye cutie" that was for you head idiot "Goodbye amore" I walk away "I don't like goodbyes, see you later" I hug him. 

Now I get why Emilio doesn't say it.

"See you later amore" he kisses me and we go our separate ways. Again.