chapter six

Sage's POV

We take the shots, dance, take more shots and Loreili ditched me for Deacon and they are now grinding on each other, Oli found a girl and they are dancing, well not really more like dry humping each other. Eww. I needed to pee so I headed to the restroom was passing these girls who gave me dirty looks, it didn't faze me I can't stand people like that, too annoying and fake inside and out no hate to them but they're just people who would drag people down cause their insecure. 

Dumb bitches, I mean I am but- damn this alcohol is hitting hard. I went to the restroom, did my lady things, and figured I needed a smoke. Yes, I smoke cigarettes and am going to become a doctor. I don't really care seeing as we are going to die. I texted them saying I was heading outside for air, before I went out I headed to the bar. "Can I get rum coke pleeease, Kanne" slurring my words a little, he laughed "Coming right up sweat pea" He slid it to me

"Do you believe in love Kane" he laughed "Yes I do"

"Why, when you know that they can leave you instantly or just hurt you instead" I gave him an unsure look waiting for a response

 "Sometimes it's worth the heartbreak sweet pea" he let out a raspy chuckle 

"Have you found that?"  Question after question, he probably thinks I'm annoying

"I have in fact and she makes me happy every day" I scoffed "And she is worth the heartbreak sweet pea" I downed the rest of what was in the cup "Thanks" "You're leaving? The night is young" I gave him a smile

"No, I'm going to have a smoke, do you have a lighter by any chance" he laughed and handed it to me. Off I went.

Walking outside it was cold, which I expected, took out the pack of cigarettes, tapped them, and lit one up. Leaning on the wall thinking of what life would be like if things had changed, Friday dinner would be real family dinners with everyone, Emilio wouldn't have left me, my mom wouldn't be so distant, I wouldn't have let my demons consume me, I wouldn't be so drained mentally or physically. I just wanted to punch something or, someone. I let out one more puff.

"Do you have a lighter by any chance" I heard a deep voice behind me. "Yeah" as I turned around and looked at him. I was furious "YOU!" he smiled, thinking it was funny "Oh, look who it is" letting a chuckle out "You look ravishing tonight" I just pushed him, he stood there like a rock. 

"That's not nice, princess" I was even madder "My name is SAGE YOU COMPLETE PRICK, YOU STOLE MY CAR AFTER I HELPED YOU" I pushed him harder this time, he was getting mad I could tell after his jaw started to clench. Like my dad before he would do this weird voodoo thing and calm down. Ha, I love that guy he always knew how to make a bad situation turn into a good one, or would make horrible jokes. He grabbed my wrists hard, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I am just trying to talk to you" I was going to start throwing punches, so I snatched my wrists "Don't TOUCH me" he smirked, "Feisty are we?" I let out a chuckle, then my face went cold "Fuck you" I flipped him off and started walking inside. He grabbed my wrists

"Look I will buy you a new car, the one you had was a piece of shit anyway" When he touched me it felt warm, comforting STOP! He stole your car and is an arrogant asshole. This time it was the alcohol taking control, so thinking it would change the outcome I pushed him again.

"YOU STOLE PEARL, YOU DICK"

"Who the fuck is Peral?"

"My car dumbass, I don't want your fucking money so you shove it up to your ass." I was feeling really bold "AND THEN you dare to come back and wreck my APARTMENT!" I swung to hit him and he caught my hand, with my other hand I swung and hit him.