Best friends since the age of three; spirited Maya Crofton and ladies' man, Luke Anderson are inseparable, priding themselves on knowing everything about one another. Or so Maya thought. What she doesn't realise is that Luke is lusting after more than just her friendship and, with alcohol involved, sparks soon fly.
Past encounters, devastating secrets and the unbearable need to hide her true feelings puts Maya in quite the predicament.
Will she overcome her doubts and offer Luke the chance he's been waiting for almost half his life?
- Chapter one: Hoe's & Bro's
- Chapter two: Cupcake
- Chapter three: Drunken mistakes
- Chapter four: The morning after
- Chapter five: touchy-feely
- Chapter six: Round two
- Chapter seven: Secret admirer
- Chapter eight: Caught in the act?
- Chapter nine: baby Vs sweetheart
- Chapter ten: Informal visits
- Chapter eleven: new pleasures
- Chapter twelve: I spy
- Chapter thirteen: Home, sweet home
- Chapter fourteen: Midnight visitor
- Chapter fifteen: Mother knows best
- Chapter sixteen: Stockings, coffee and marriage proposals
- Chapter seventeen: Friends, no more
- Chapter eighteen: The chat
- Chapter nineteen: Confrontation
- Chapter twenty: That night
- Chapter twenty one: Pity party
- Chapter twenty two: Behind bars
- Chapter twenty three: Better late than never
- Chapter twenty four: Coming clean
- Happy birthday, Luke! (Bonus Chapter)
- First date (Sasha's P.O.V)