Amidst the darkest period of history known to mankind, comes a forbidden love story between a Nazi Officer and Jew. Does love really conquer all? or does death have other plans for the two.....?
From the point of view of Death, comes an intense love story between a Polish Jew and a German Nazi officer. After escaping the terror in her home country Inge travels to Germany to find refuge with her Aryan aunt, from there she must learn to leave a 'normal life' in the enemies countries. The last thing Inge dreams of finding is love... let alone with the enemy.
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
- Prologue - I am Death (Edited)
- Chapter One - Jewel of the District (Edited)
- Chapter Two- Podgorze; Krakow Ghetto (Edited)
- Chapter Three- The Escape (Edited)
- Chapter Four - New beginnings (Edited)
- Chapter Five - First impressions (Edited)
- Chapter Six - The Transformation (Edited)
- Chapter Seven - The Fruchthalle (Edited)
- Chapter Eight - The Encounter (Edited)
- Chapter Nine - The Invitation (Edited)
- Chapter Ten - Tea for Three (Edited)
- Chapter Eleven- Unknown Feelings (Edited)
- Chapter Twelve - A Sense of Denial (Edited)
- Chapter fourteen- The Parade
- Chapter fifteen - Prying ears
- Chapter Sixteen- Life has changed
- Chapter seventeen: The Game is on
- Chapter eighteen: Close Call
- Chapter nineteen: Confessions
- AUTHORS NOTE
- Chapter twenty - True love never can run smoothly...
- chapter twenty one -The end of our road
- Authors note: UPDATE
- EXCITING NEWS: Authors Update 2019!