My name is Fay and my life is a piece of shit. Yes I should be glad I have a roof over my head and crumbs on the table and a sleeping bag to sleep in. But honestly, I would rather be living in Haiti. Before I go on, I am a werewolf. Yes, werewolves, vampires, banshees, shape shifters, and everything that I hear are in movies, exist. Big foot, the wooly mammoth, and the loche ness monster don't exist...sorry. Anyway moving on, I have a brother, a bitch step mom ,dad, and stepsister. I am the slave of the pack house. I go to school and on my 16th birthday I shift. Then I meet me "soulmate", only to have him reject me. I ran away and now I'm stronger than ever, and what do you know...he needs my help.
**This is a quick read 7,759 words
- Rejected on my birthday
- She left, but she is all I have left!
- The road to my new family!
- Author's note....MUST READ
- The best night ever!!
- To the Mall and answers
- Ummm......I don't trust you yet
- I love you and trust you
- Just mark me Car
- You are joking right?
- The place I never thought I would come back
- I challenge you to a fight
- Where are they
- Revenge is a dish best served cold
- Miss me yet?