Do you think you know everything about the Young Justice League? What about the story of Angel?
Angel wasn't always called Angel, her name once was Carol Johnson. She was a young super genius, but at the age of seven, young Carol world forever change. When she witnessed the murder of her parents and was dragged in the depths of Cadmus she had to fight to stay human.
For seven years they experimented on her and made her into a living weapon. Not just any weapon but a weapon made to destroy the Justice League, but what happens when that weapon starts fighting for the Justice League? Will becoming part of the team and Batman's family save her or will Cadmus win in the end?
I do not own any of the DC characters all rights of their characters goes to them. I only own Angel characters
Please comment and vote!!!!!!!
- Chapter One: How it Started
- Chapter Two: New Test
- Chapter Three: Telepathic
- Chapter Four: Superboy
- Chapter Five: Time to Escape
- Chapter Six: Who is That?
- Chapter Seven: Carol Johnson
- Chapter Eight: Angel Of Darkness
- Chapter Nine: The Joker and The Riddler
- Chapter Ten: Stepping Out of The Shadows
- Chapter Eleven: The Trap
- Chapter Twelve: Remember
- Chapter Thirteen: Robin
- Chapter Fourteen: Fragile
- Chapter Fifteen: Waking Up
- Chapter Sixteen: Worst School Day Ever
- Chapter Seventeen: Beginning of a Family
- Chapter Eighteen: Interrupted
- Chapter Nineteen: Family Fight
- Chapter Twenty: Weakness
- Chapter Twenty-one: Deep Inside
- Chapter Twenty-Two: First Day
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Mr. Sevens All Over Again
- Chapter Twenty-Four: For Your Protection
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Despise the Darkness Within
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Hello Father
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Disappear
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Broken