Brooklyn thinks Niall is the most annoying person she's ever met. He doesn't take things seriously, he likes to make embarrassing jokes and bets all the time, but somehow he's one of the best writers in the company.
Niall thinks Brooklyn is the most boring person he's ever met. She doesn't care about anything but her work, she doesn't like to listen to his jokes, but somehow she agrees to make a bet with him.
a story about bets, nosy siblings and finding out that winning and losing aren't the only thing that matters.
- prologue: and the bet begins
- one: the playful conversation starts
- two: it starts with a picture
- three: clumsy with words
- four: killing souls together
- five: screaming on the inside
- six: here's to the awkwardness
- seven: pull me backwards
- eight: carry me home tonight
- nine: my thoughts echo your name
- ten: speak now or forever hold your peace
- eleven: we could be gigantic
- twelve: you got into my head
- thirteen: one mile at a time
- fourteen: would you like me still
- fifteen: i won't let you down and run
- sixteen: i wanna shout about it
- seventeen: you can hear it in the silence
- eighteen: found my missing piece
- epilogue: we can make this work