Written by: Qian Shan Cha Ke
Crying blood and tears, she pledged a poisonous vow. The gods did not fail her. She was sent back to a decade ago. The legitimate daughter of Jiang family returned from hell.
Forget it, whatever. Since they already claimed that she was a temptress that wrecked the country, she shall overturn the world into complete chaos starting with her beguiling sister, her malicious stepmother, her cruel lover and her heartless family. Let her end the lives that Hades refused to end.
She was a pawn in past life. This life, however, the world was her chess board. With an alluring smile and a charming figure that enchanted the entire city, the red-clothed woman wrecked chaos among the lands. She was a vengeful spirit from hell, determined to make those who wronged her pay in blood.
"I want those who owe me a life debt to hold their hearts out in front of me. I want those who looked down on me to only be able to admire me. I want Lord Zhong Zi to shiver when he sees me. I want to step on these splendid river and mountains!"
"You are a temptress and I am a thief." His robe was as dark as the night and his gaze was as cold as the Northern Star. "A perfect match."
Her red dress was akin to a fire, but her heart was the coldest ice in the winter. He was stoic in his black robe, yet he was willing to warm her frozen heart.
In this life, the elegant man seemed like a snowy bamboo grove with tall, chilly mountains, walking step by step towards her like an unstoppable force.
"Ruan Ruan, if you hate the world, then I shall conquer the lands with you."
"What if I love the world?" She asked.
"I am the world, so you can only love me," he answered.
Translated by togekiss, irisu, SamAtrey, shl
Edited by Anks & Ely
New translations are first posted weekly at: https://tranzgeek.wordpress.com
- Chapter 1: Cornered into Silent, Tearful Agony
- Chapter 2: New Year's Eve dinner
- Chapter 3: Qiu Yan
- Chapter 4: Meeting Enemies on a Narrow Path
- Chapter 5: A Woman Who Would Die Fighting For Her Honor...
- Chapter 6: Mediation
- Chapter 7: The Money That Spoke
- Chapter 8: Gifting Plum Blossoms to Someone
- Chapter 9: A Malicious Servant Dominating Her Master
- Chapter 10: Change
- Chapter 11: Spew Out Everything of Mine That You Have Devoured
- Chapter 12: Beautiful Flowers Under the Moon
- Chapter 13: Luring A Snake From Its Nest
- Chapter 14: Casting the Bait
- Chapter 15: The First Layer of Net
- Chapter 16: Murder
- Chapter 17: A Scheme to Seize Someone's Life
- Chapter 18: Exposing A Failed Plan
- Chapter 19: Marring One's Reputation
- Chapter 20: Imprisoned
- Chapter 21: Who Is Worse Off Than Whom?
- Chapter 22: Simply Mediocre
- Chapter 23: Reversal
- Chapter 24: Witness
- Chapter 25: The Final Objective
- Chapter 26: A Well-Played Chess Move
- Chapter 27: Preparations for Returning to The Capital
- Chapter 28: A Murderous Intent
- Chapter 29: Exploited
- Chapter 30: Jiang Su Su
- Chapter 31: A Battle At The Doorstep
- Chapter 32: In The Residence
- Chapter 33: Ruan Ju
- Chapter 34: I Have Returned
- Chapter 35: Old Jiang Madame
- Chapter 36: Currying Favor is A Life Skill
- Chapter 37: Confrontation
- Chapter 38: Making Clothes
- Chapter 39: Who is Whose Foil?
- Chapter 40: Favorable Attention
- Chapter 41: Young Lady Ruan of the Jiang Family
- Chapter 42: Allure
- Chapter 43: A Den of Snakes and Rats
- Chapter 44: To Beat Somebody at Their Own Game
- Chapter 45: Meeting The Youth in Black Once More
- Chapter 46: Settling
- Chapter 47: Scapegoat
- Chapter 48: Father and Second Brother
- Chapter 49: The Third-Place Youth 'Flower Snatcher'
- Chapter 50: Impoverished Grand Tutor
- Chapter 51: Mo Cong's Identity
- Chapter 52: Lantern Festival
- Chapter 53: Fifth Yiniang, Hong Ying
- Chapter 54: Conspiracy
- Chapter 55: Second Younger Sister
- Chapter 56: Coming Across Old Friends
- Chapter 57: Xiao Shao Makes His Appearance
- Chapter 58: Competition
- Chapter 59: A Recurring Mockery
- Chapter 60: Crown Pressures The Capital
- Chapter 61: Setting Off Lanterns
- Chapter 62: To Accidentally Expose a Love Affair
- Chapter 63: Help From A Nobleman