Junior year was supposed to be some of the best times of his life. Instead, Jace Austin lost not only his mother, but also his identical twin brother. After time to heal and grieve, Jace was able to confront his inner demons, and open himself up to love.
Senior year is shaping up to be more of the same; another day, another roller coaster. His father believes Jace is to blame for the deaths in their family; drinking himself numb. He can’t play the hero all the time, and one day soon Jace is going to come face to face with that reality—and let’s face it, it won’t be pretty.
The Fighter was published on Amazon and Createspace on 10/28/2014. Show your support for indie authors! It is available for the low price of $1.99 USD here:
- The Fighter (A Foundation Novel, Book Two)
- Book Blurb
- (1) The Pros and Cons of Breathing
- (2) Where Can I Stab Myself in the Ears?
- (3) Sound Effects & Overdramatics
- (4) Taken By the Dark
- (5) Hurricane Drunk
- (6) Blurred Lines
- (7) My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon
- (8) Shadows and Regrets
- (9) Blood on My Hands
- (10) In the Mourning
- (11) We Were Doomed From the Start
- (12) Something's Not Right Here
- (13) Desperation
- (14) Face the Music
- (15) For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
- (16) A Distorted Reality is Now a Necessity to Be Free
- (17) It's Almost Halloween
- (18) I Know What I Want
- (19) Right Where We Left Off
- (20) Embracing the Darkness Within
- (21) A Human Tug-of-War
- (22) The Most Unexpected Surprise
- (23) As Close As Physically Possible
- (24) Lights, Camera, Action!
- (25) Am I Being Punk'd?
- (26) Damn Near Perfect
- Author's Note