Highest rank #1 in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and featured in Wattpad Picks: Saturn Needs Sequels on 10.13.2018 11:35 PM.
❝Truth or dare?"
I rolled my eyes. "Dare. I got enough truth tonight and you know me inside out anyway."
"Dare, hm? Let me think of something." Putting one finger on her chin, my best friend gave me a once-over as if hoping to be inspired. "I want you to kiss my brother."
"Are you crazy?" She knew how much I hated her brother. I glanced up just in time to meet with a pair of dark green eyes, looking straight back at me. Damn. ❞
❝ It's all started with a truth or dare kiss. ❞
Once Avery Montgomery (now Stavros) kissed her best friend's older brother Vladimir, she knew there was no turning back.
When she's suddenly able to read both Vladimir and Adrian's mind, things start to get complicated. One guy owns her body and the other one owns her heart. Avery finds herself torn in between these two as she finds her heart draw closer to Vladimir but her body melts in Adrian's arms.
With her being the only Stavros left, she needs to be wise in making her choices. The old faction that threatens to erase all Stavros is on the move and they're going after her. Love or life? Which one is more important? Loving someone or saving your own life?
When the Greek gods and goddesses start meddling with the life of humans, everything's doomed to crash and burn. What will Avery do to protect her loved ones? Will the sacrifice is too big of a price?
This isn't just a book about finding love, it's about finding who you are and stay true to yourself.
Started: May 31, 2018
Finished: August 15, 2018
Reached 1M reads: November 24, 2018
Highest rank: #1 in SciFi 08.24.18
Copyright © agatharoza.
All Rights Reserved.
- ＊ SHOOKETH ＊
- ＊ Paid Stories ＊
- What You Need to Know
- (update) Pray for My Baby Niece
- Chapter 1: The Queen
- Chapter 2: Scarlet
- Chapter 3: The Archives
- Chapter 4: Lady Isabelle Stavros
- Chapter 5: "Camibear or Camilove?"
- Chapter 6: "Okay, that sounds lunatic but,"
- Chapter 7: "I'll turn that maybe into a hell yes,"
- Chapter 8: "Don't you ever steal something from your parents?"
- Chapter 9: "I want to know everything,"
- Chapter 10: "I am really sorry, Montgomery"
- Chapter 11: "I really was an ass,"
- Chapter 12: "Why would I be jealous,"
- Chapter 13: "Happy enough to be my maid of honor?"
- Chapter 14: The Fall
- Chapter 15: "Speak now or forever hold your peace,"
- Chapter 16: "You can open your eyes now,"
- Chapter 17: "I'm strong, I can handle it,"
- Chapter 18: The Reason Why
- Chapter 19: The Reunion #RiseAbove
- Chapter 20: The Royal Invitation
- Chapter 21: Adrian
- Chapter 22: Scarlet Heart
- Chapter 23: "Seriously?! Again?!"
- Chapter 24: Complications
- Chapter 25: Love and Longing
- Chapter 26: You're heroin and I'm a drug addict,"
- Chapter 27: "It's gone,"
- Chapter 28: "No time to waste,"
- Chapter 29: "There's only one you,"
- Chapter 30: "I made him jealous,"
- Chapter 31: "Was it a crime to want to live,"
- Chapter 32: "I love you,"
- Chapter 33: Crown, Diary, and Staff
- Chapter 34: The Hidden Truth
- < hidden chapter >
- Chapter 35: Blazing Fire
- Chapter 36: A Date with Hades
- Chapter 37: The Gift of Immortality
- Chapter 38: The Great Asshole Zeus
- Chapter 39: The Truth
- Chapter 40: Lady Sienna Rose
- Chapter 41: Vladimir
- Chapter 42: The Dream
- Chapter 43: Past vs Present
- Chapter 44: The Heir
- Chapter 45: A Promise
- Bonus Chapter ✱ Vladimir POV (1)
- Bonus Chapter ✱ Vladimir POV (2)
- Book 3: E N G R A V E D
- VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT