The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 41

29.9K 1K 290
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's Pov

Today was the day, our last football game. This team we've never played, they're undefeated just like us. I'm not going to lie, this was going to be a tough game. I wasn't letting them give up either.

"Guys, am I the only one a little worried about this game?" Carter asked.

"No," Justice said.

"Hey, we are not giving up before the game even starts," I said.

"You're worried to Braylon," Braydon said.

"I'm not scared of anyone or anything. Listen, we play like we always have, I'm not giving up, if I have to play them myself I will because I'd rather lose than quit before we even start," I said.

"She's right," Lukas said. "I mean, we're just as good as them."

"Let's show them who Justice hill really is," I said. "Because last time I checked, we are not quitters."

"Let's do this!" They yelled and we put on our helmets. We walked out and got in a huddle.

"Braylon and Aaron, go," coach said and we walked up. They were pretty big.

"Call it," the referee said and he flipped the quarter.

"Heads," Aaron said.

"Tails," the referee said, we walked back. We got set and ready.

"Hut!" The dude yelled and I ran a little ways. I saw Justice and Aaron tackled the dude with the ball. They came backup and we got set again.

"Hut!" Carter yelled and I ran, he was dodging and he threw the ball, I ran and I jumped and caught it. I landed and ran, I saw two dudes and I faked one and jumped and I landed in the blue. The glare the other team gave wasn't a nice feeling. I ran back and got set. "Hut!" I ran and Carter threw it to Braydon, I then got tackled by two guys but instead of me falling on the ground, the made me do a backflip and landed on my back. Hard.

"Nice flip, next time you should land it," one said and they laughed walking away. I got up and I rubbed my shoulder.

"You ok?" Justice asked.

"Yeah," I said and we got back to the position.

"Hut!" The dude said, I grabbed the dudes waist and slung the him on the ground. I ran and I saw the ball, I ran faster, I jumped and grabbed the ball. I landed. I started running, the dude tripped me as the other dude tackled me. God that hurt. I was face first and I stood up and I looked at the referee.

"How was that not a penalty?! He tripped me, last time I checked that's not how you play football!" I yelled at him and he looked taken back.

"I didn't see him," he said.

"What?!" I yelled. "You were standing right there!"

"Unless you want a penalty, I'd advise to go back over there," he said and I clenched my fists, I turned around and started walking towards the boys. I got back positioned.

"Hut!" Carter yelled, I had ran and I jumped and caught it. I ran and I spun around one, one tackled me in my stomach but he made me go behind him and before I landed I was tackled and hit the ground with a big dude on top of me. I got the wind knocked out of me.

"You're mom lasted longer than you did," He said and laughed. That made me mad, I stood up and my jaw and fists were clenched tighter. Braydon looked at me.

"I'm not worried about a goddamn penalty, I'm worried about going to jail because I'm about to kill someone," I gritted through my teeth.

"Hey, don't let them get to you Braylon," he said. "That's what they want."

"What they're about to get is my fists breaking their face," I snapped and walked back. We played more plays, they kept cheating like crazy but never got a penalty. I stood up off the ground and took off my helmet since it was halftime, they saw I was girl. I was more than pissed, I was seriously thinking about killing someone. I was shaking like crazy with anger. I walked into the locker room and I punched a locker, I took a lock and slung it against the wall.

Braylon calm down," Carter said.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" I yelled. "I swear I'm on the verge of beating the hell out of one of those boys!"

"Braylon," Jayden said. "They want you to get mad."

"They're making me more than mad," I snapped.

"They're cheating and that referee is in on it," Aaron said.

"We gotta beat them at their own game," I said.

"How?" Justice asked.

"Here's what we do..." I told them the plan and they smiled. We got ready and walked out.

"Let's go!" Carter yelled and we ran out. We got set up and ready.

"Hut!" Carter yelled and I ran, he threw it and I jumped and caught it. I ran and spun around one and jumped and landed in blue. That's how it's done baby! I ran back and we got set.

"Hut!" The dude yelled, I tackled the boy in front of me and I ran. I jumped and I intercepted the ball, I landed and I ran, I done a front flip over them and I ran down the empty field and I ran in the blue. Yes!

We played more and we we're winning by a lot, one more play. We got set and ready, we had the ball.

"Hut!" Carter yelled and I ran, I ran and Carter threw the ball. I jumped and I caught it, I landed and I ran. I faked one and crossed him, I saw him and this was what I waiting for. I looked to see Braydon, he tackled the dude throwing him to the ground and I ran on blue. I went to Braydon.

"Damn boy, you were talking about my mom," I said and he stood up.

"I wasn't talking about your mom," he snapped and I took off my helmet and Braydon took off his. "That's cheating, you can't do that."

"We didn't cheat, we just outsmarted you," I said. "Never mess with girl." yep, me and Braydon switched jersey, he's been getting the tackles I was suppose to. The referee walked over.

"This against the rules, Justice Hill is disqualified," He said.

"Ha," he said.

"No, were not," I said.

"Who said?" He asked.

"There's no rule against switching jerseys," I said. "They lost, deal with it."

"They cheated," the other coach said and I looked at him.

"We didn't cheat you Santa Claus!" I yelled

"A girl shouldn't be playing football anyway!" He yelled and I walked over there.

"Then why are they playing?" I yelled.

"We're not girls!" One yelled.

"You sure play like one," I snapped.

"At least we can take a tackle," another snapped.

"I took them tackles," I snapped.

"But yet you had to switch jerseys to win?" He asked.

"The only reason you guys kept tackling me is because you know I'm better than you," I said.

"Yeah right," one snapped.

"I thought Justice was a drama queen," I muttered, I walked back to the team. We walked out and we all went home, I was taking a bath because I was in pain. I ran some bath water and I got in. I finished and I got out, I got dressed and I walked downstairs. The boys were here and so were the girls.

"How was the game? I'm so sorry I couldn't make it," mom said.

"Well, I got beat up but we won in the end," I said.

"What do you mean by beat up?" She asked.

"They kept cheating and tackling me like crazy," I said. "I was in the verge of going to jail." Hands went on my waist and kissed my neck.

"She still played great," Braydon said and pecked my lips.

"So, where's Kyle?" I asked.

"It's a long story Bray, basically we broke up," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm fine," She said. "I have a late shift tonight."

"I feel bad for you," I said.

"I'll be fine." she said and left, everybody else soon left too. I walked to my room and crawled in my bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.2K 63
#1 IN #MAFIADON - 7/4/24 #2 IN #BOARDING SCHOOL - 21/12/23 #2 IN #ENEMY - 21/4/24 #4 IN #TEEN - 15/4/24 #6 IN #BADBOY - 16/1/24 ... "Say you hate me...
124K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
968K 29.9K 42
Emma Hayden. The new student of Westwood High. It's a small school, not known for any good reason so naturally, new students get all the attention. E...