Scale - Tsukishima Kei

By NoMo17

Hi so this was supposed to be a really short story, like 10-15 chapters short, but I ended up elongating it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaper 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- Bonus Chapter

Chapter 15

714 18 5
By NoMo17

"I don't want you going anywhere, okay? Especially alone. Tsukishima's house is fine-"

"No it's not!" My father interrupts my mother, and she shoots him a look.

"Oh? Should the two of them only be here then? Alone? No parent whatsoever? Instead of a house where his mother or brother can be?" She crosses her arms, making my father go quiet. "Hmph. That's what I thought." She grins, turning her eyes back to me and Tsukishima.

"I've transferred money to your card already, and I bought groceries this morning. Please be safe, okay sweetie? I'll miss you so much." She takes me into her arms, and I hug her tightly.

"I'll miss you too. Both of you." I pout, and my father hugs me next.

"We love you, okay?" The two of them say in unison, going to the door and slipping their shoes on.

"Love you both." I smile, waving.

"Tsukishima." My father looks at the guy next to me. "Take good care of her, okay?" He says and Tsukishima nods.

"Of course."

"And please- ugh. Please use protection." My father says in disgust and my eyes widen.

"Dad!" I whine.

"I..." Tsukishima trails off, his cheeks burning red.

"Alright, see you two!" My mother giggles, pulling my father out. Tsukishima stands in front of me, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I've missed you these days." I mumble, looking up at him.

"I only haven't seen you in a week." He rolls his eyes, but I pout.

"Tsukishima...I know this is one sided, but you're really all I have." I look away from him, feeling awkward at spilling my true feelings. "Besides my parents, you're really the only person I get to talk to. And now both my parents have been going to work like usual- and with them leaving on a two week business trip...I just feel-" I cut myself off, sighing.

"You feel lonely?" He asks and I shrug.

"It's nothing important. Sorry to bother you, I know you're not really the type to care about conversations like this. And it's not like I haven't felt like this my whole life before I met you, I'm just complaining right now." I shrug, turning away from the boy.

"Hey..."

"You have to go back to school right now for practice, right? I shouldn't keep you any longer. Thank you for coming, it means a-" I cut myself off when I feel Tsukishima hug me from behind, holding me tight.

"I'll skip it. I'm sorry. I've been really tired since practices have been longer and I just go straight home to shower and sleep. I haven't texted you much either. I didn't mean to neglect you." He rests his head on my shoulder and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach do summersaults.

"It's okay, please don't skip practice." I somehow manage to turn around in his embrace. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, smiling up at him. "Nationals are coming up soon. Just come see me on a day you're free, okay? I'll wait." I say and the corners of his lips tug down.

"Nationals got pushed back a bit. I can go late to practice. Let's spend a few minutes together." He suggests and I cup his cheeks.

"You're already running late since you came here. Just...call me on your way home? How about that?" I ask and he purses his lips.

"Okay. Then I'll go now." He leans down and kisses me.

"Okay, have fun." I say once he pulls away. I grab his hand, walking to the front door. He slips on his shoes and turns to me.

"Lock the door once I close it, okay? Don't open it for anyone. Don't go outside-"

"Yes, yes. I got it, dad." I chuckle.

"I think you forgot two letters at the end of that last word." He says, smirking. A frown comes across my lips as I think.

What two letters can I add to dad? Dadda? Daddd...dadd...y!

A small gasp escapes my lips and Tsukishima bursts out laughing.

"I'm only joking." He smiles.

"G-Go to practice!" I stutter, my face turning red.

"Okay." He envelopes me into a hug once again.

"I'll miss you." I mumble into his chest.

"Me too, my sweet girl."

(This was just a filler chapter, so sorry that's it's literally 2 seconds long.

I think it's so cute how Tsukishima is so sweet with her rn ☹️ Everyone else tho he's like 🔪🔪as usual.

I wholeheartedly believe that if Tsukishima had a girlfriend he'd act like this with her and only her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.7K 80
Cover by @spicysuzy This is part two of my Tsukishima story, just head over to my profile to read the first book. Started: December 2020 Ended: Janua...
72K 1.9K 14
Hinata Shouyou was 13 when he started to get tics. He, nor' his family didn't know what was going on. at 1st people didn't really notice bc the tics...
83.3K 1.9K 21
"π˜‹π˜°π˜―π˜΅ 𝘣𝘦 𝘒𝘧𝘳𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘰𝘢𝘡. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
356K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQα΄œα΄‡κœ±α΄›κœ± ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxα΄˜α΄‡α΄„α΄› ᴍΙͺκœ±α΄›α΄€α΄‹α΄‡κœ±) Κœα΄€Ιͺα΄‹Κα΄œα΄œ x α΄α΄€ΚŸα΄‡ α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ°α΄‡α΄...