One shot story

By IvanMysterieux

A collection one shot stories. Vampire, werewolf, tragic, romantic & sad stories. More

One unusual summer
Protective brother
Ivan's first love
Blue eyed monster
Our little secret
Time
Too late
Her knight
His last dance
Faith
Secretary
The alpha's Luna
Parting
My number one fan
Be my fairytale
Her badass boyfriend
Forbidden
Her happy pill
Teasing Ms. president
Roommate
Brother
Sister
Mr. Good kisser
Siblings
Mr. Celebrity's secret girlfriend
Little sister
Coming home
Huntes by the past
Darkness
Strange things
Nightmare
Stigmata
The reality of an actor's lover
Mere human
I'm sorry I fell in love
Chance
The alpha's luna
🔞

『Mr. Good kisser』

116 3 0
By IvanMysterieux

『Mr. Good kisser』

I gently cupped her face leaning closer to her lips a slight smirked formed on my lips sensing how nervous you are.

❝I love you.❛❜You smiled before kissing you softly, sucking your lips, as expected you don't know how to kiss.

❝CUT!!❛❜I stopped the kiss when the director shouted, you pouted.

❝Trish I understand na you're only 16 and you don't know how to kiss but--- 15 takes!❛❜

I patted your back when the director was done scolding you.

❝Senpai can you teach me how to kiss?❛❜I bit my lower lip while staring at you, I want to laugh really hard.

❝Okay, go to my room at 10 pm be careful so that no one will notice you.❛❜She's really innocent but she's damn hot for her age.

You jumped gladly and kissed my cheeks before leaving, I sighed.

❝You're in trouble ivan.❛❜I murmured to myself before going to my own room to rest

Currently we are taping at a scene in a resort here in tagaytay.

After a long bath I got out of the bathroom only wearing my black jeans my hair is still dripping wet.

I was wiping my hair with a small towel i got startled when I saw trish on my couch wearing a cotton shorts and a white sando.

She gulped when she saw me I didn't mind wearing a shirt I sat beside you, putting the towel on my shoulder.

❝No one notice?❛❜I turned on the TV to divert my attention from your red and soft looking lips, makes me wanna bite it.

❝N-no one senpai.❛❜You smiled shyly.

❝Then lets start.❛❜I opened the candy I prepared a while ago, I bit my lower lip while putting the candy on her mouth.

She sucked the candy, I leaned closer getting myself comfortable.

❝Lets chase the candy using our tongue, ready?❛❜I smiled when she nodded.

I leaned closer brushing my lips on her lips before kissing her softly, we tongue fight chasing the candy, I sucked her lower lip, she sucked mine too.

I smirked in between the kiss she's learnin faster than i thought.

I put my hands around her tiny waist and pulled her closer to me, I gently caressed her back, deepening the kiss.

We both gasped for air you stared at me you're blushing and I bet my face is red all over, even my neck and ears.

Suddenly you pulled me and kissed me hungrily I was surprise for a second before guiding you.

I tried to stop my hands from touching your breast instead I squeeze your legs tightly.

I finished the kissing session before i can't control myself and kissed your forehead before pulling you to stand up.

❝Good night my innocent princess.❛❜I smiled before slightly pushing you out.

【Bear with the errors】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 93 20
"There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened." ― Douglas Adams
3M 61.2K 58
Caroline Vixelle De Carlo, a 23-year-old woman, finds herself heartbroken after being dumped by her first boyfriend. Seeking solace, she drink alcoho...
1.8M 24.8K 65
I don't know how to escape from him, hindi ko alam kung paano ako napunta sa sitwasyong to. I hate him, he's like a devil, he can do whatever he w...
502K 9.9K 49
(UNDER REVISION) Please do not read it yet. Please do not read it yet. Please do not read it yet. [Mature Content] [Taglish] Copyright ©2018 by Enigm...