As Long As You Love Me

By wickgworl

In As Long As You Love Me : Amber's just a 29 year old looking for a man to give her the family she always wa... More

Dave's Household
Amber's Household
I: The Cookout
A M B E R πŸ’›
II: Dave's Pre-Turnup
III:Party Time
IV: The Aftermath
V: Scared to Love
VI:Getting To Know You
VII: Don't Feel Right
VIII: Frustrated
IX: She's Really Pregnant! pt. 1
X: She's Really Pregnant! pt.2
XI: Thoughts After Thoughts
XII: Second Chance
XIII: I'm Happy With You
XIV: Girls Day Out
XV: I'll Handle It
XVII: Not So Fast!
XVIII: Still No Luck
XIX: Found
XX: You Are NOT the Father !
XXI: Whats Best For Me
NOT AN UPDATE: I Need Serious Opinions ..
XXII: Living My Best Life

XVI: Delusional

2.5K 80 4
By wickgworl

Wednesday, September 25,2019
2:34 p.m
Christine's POV

"You sure this'll work Jay?"
"Yeah, should put him out as soon as you inject it." My brother Jay replied.
"Why you just won't let me set this nigga up. Take his bitch from him, or something." Jay continued.
"Because I wanna do it myself. I want that bitch to know that I'm his one and only, not her!"
"Calm down sis you gone stress the baby out, and you definitely gone get him back with that." He pointed to what was in my hand.
In my hand was some propofol. Call me crazy, but this was the only way I was going to get my man back. It'll just relax him a little bit that's all.

"Aight sis, imma gone head out. Got to meet Chyna ass before she flip the fuck out." He said hugging me.
"You be careful and thank you." I said hugging him back.

My little brother Jay always understood me. He always protected me when I needed him, and thats what I loved most about him. Nobody understood me more than Jay. He never asked questions about what I have going on, and he's never in my business unless I need him to be.

I don't know how imma get this injection into Dave. I mean its hard now that Dave be with that bitch Amber. Just thinking about it is making me mad all over again, but my time is coming very soon.

3:56 p.m
Amber's POV

I was at home watching Hulu. I haven't been to the salon in a couple days, due to me and Dave spending a lot of quality time together.

Me and Dave planned on telling everyone that we were dating on New Years. Not that it is any of their business, but I need them to stop trynna hook me up with every man walking. My sister was even desperate enough to sign me up on a few dating websites. They have no faith in me and it shows.

I heard my door open, looking over to see Dave walk in. He had something in his hand with a confused look on his face. He walked towards me, as he got closer I saw that it was a phone.

"Bought a new phone?" I asked.
"Nah, I found this on side of my passenger seat. This one of your work phones or something?" He asked.
"Let me see." I said grabbing the phone.

"Nope, not mine." I said shaking my head no.
"It's a iPhone, so imma go put it on the charger and see. Imma call Jason too, maybe he dropped it."
"Ok."

4:13 p.m
I went upstairs to freshen up. I decided I wanted to go see my mom and stepdad, since I been in the house for a minute and I missed them.

4:47 p.m
I walked out of the shower, holding the towel around my chest. I opened the bathroom door and saw Dave still laying across the bed messing with the phone he found.
"What did Jason say?" I asked trying to find a outfit.
"He said it wasn't his either. I have no idea who phone this coul-" He paused.
"Wait."

I walked out of my closet looking at him, frowning my face up.
"What's wrong?"
"Before you and Jay got in my car, I used to take Christine to the baby doctor's appointment."
"Meaning what?" I said moisturizing my body.
"What if she used this phone to track me. I mean how do you think she know about us?"

"Thats a valid point, but i'm still not understanding what's her reason?"
"Before me and you ever got serious, she still wanted to get back with me. She even threatened to kill the baby if I didn't agree to it."
"And you didn't take that as a sign that she's delusional?"

"I mean I thought after I talked to her she would've at least came to her senses, but apparently she still pushing it."

"Well you need to be careful. Just because she pregnant don't mean she ain't capable of some bullshit."
"Yeah, I know. I think I should go talk to her one last time. If this time don't work, then imma go ahead and get the law involved. Hate to say it, but something needs to be done."

"You gone go alone?" I asked putting on my clothes.

"Yeah. I think that'll be best."

"I'm not too sure about that, but whatever you say. You still got your location turned on right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah."

"I guess i'll see you later then, and please be careful." I said kissing him on the lips.

"I will don't worry, I love you." He said grabbing his keys.

"Love you too."

5:36 p.m.

I pulled into my parents drive way. I got out the car and knocked on the door. My stepdad opened the door greeting me with open arms.

"Hey pumpkin. How you doing?" He asked as he hugged me.

"I'm good pops, and you?"

"I'm doing good, just tired." He said walking into the family room.

"I feel you on that. Where's mom?" I asked closing the door.

"Just went to the bathroom. How's everything going with the salon?"

"Pretty good. Everything's running smooth." I said sitting on the couch.

"That's good. Just checking in on you that's all"

"Yeah, I know, and I really appreciate you for that."

"Anytime kiddo. You know I'll always be here for all my girls."

I grinned, Richard wasn't my father by blood, but he damn sure is my father by heart. I loved him so much and I loved how he took care of my mom and her kids. Lets not forget his child too, even as us being adults, he still made sure we were good.

I saw my mom coming from the back, as she was drying her hands off.

"Hey baby. How you doing?" She said walking up to me hugging me.

"Hey ma. I'm good, how you doing?"

"I'm great baby. How you been holding up since everything went down?"

"Actually, that went better than I expected. Let's just say we got past that little incident."

"Really? That's good to hear. I've been meaning to talk to you about something." She said scooting to the edge of the couch.

"Whats wrong?" I asked worried.

"Well, its about Dave and Christine." She paused.
"Ma, you're scaring me."
"Well to be straight forward. That baby isn't Dave's."

My eyes grew big. Apart of me was happy and apart of me was worried. The worried part is because even with the baby not being his she'll still try to get him back, I just know it.
"How do you know ma?"
"Well we had to do some bloodwork and run tests on both parents, even the fetus. The test results matched for the mother, but not for the father."

"Wow. This is unbelievable. How long has she known?"
"About a month now, or almost a month. I'm not too sure. She even tried to bribe me into not telling him, but that just doesn't sit right with me."

"I'm about to go take a shower, and let you two talk." Richard said getting up kissing my cheek and kissing my mom on the lips.
"Ok." We said in unison.
"Mom, what am I supposed to do?"

"I mean aren't you and Dave ok now, or at least friends?"
"Yeah, something like that."
"What does something like that mean?"

"Well, I was going to wait to tell you guys, but me and Dave have been together for the past two months now." I said playing with my fingers.
My mom gasped.
"What? That is amazing. Finally a new man in your life. I'm so happy for you."
"Thanks ma, but you can't tell anyone."
"I'm not, i'm not. My lips are sealed."

"I have to go start on this food before I get lazy and order takeout."
"Ouu, I came just in time."
My mom laughed as she got up and went to the kitchen.

7: 37 p.m.
I attempted to call Dave, but he didn't pick up the phone. I called like 7 times and left tons of messages. At this point I was getting worried. Its always something with this man not answering his phone.

Meanwhile..

Omniscient
8:05 p.m.

Dave woke up with a blurry vision. His head was pounding and he was cuffed to a railed headboard.
He tried to lift up but immediately got yanked back down.
"Ahh, what the fuck?" Dave said.
His vision came back to him, seeing that his right wrist was handcuffed to a bed rail.

"Where the fuck am I? What the fuck even happened?" Dave asked himself.

"Hello my love." Christine said walking into the room rubbing on her stomach.

to be continued ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.1K 30
Chris Evans, 32 and Amber Sommers, 19 have been dating for three years. Everyone thinks that they have only been dating for 1, because he could go to...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
436 62 29
"I will never love you" Amber wasn't ready to get married to someone as arrogant and ruthless as Isaac, she valued simplicity in life whilst he wante...
848 3 2
While taking time off from college, Emily moves back home with her family. Being a young and attractive woman makes it easy for Emily to get what she...