Raghili- A Ramayana Fiction

By mythooolover

Ramayana It's not just a word but a world of it's own. War, pain, bloodshed, betrayal, wait of years, reveng... More

●Author's word●
Chapter 1 - The Prince of Ayodhya
Chapter 2- The bond for Eternity
Chapter 3 - Mother not one but three
[Thank You Note]
Chapter 4 - CURSED!!
Chapter 5 - START OF A NEW JOURNEY
Chapter 6 - A perfect bliss
Chapter 7 - THE HAPPPY FAMILY
Chapter 8 - THE MEMORY LANE
Chapter 9 -Raghukul
Chapter 10 - Mithila?
Chapter 11- Suprise!
Chapter 12- Mithila Aagman
Chapter 13 - That Fall
Chapter 14 - A warrior?
chapter 15- The First Feminist
announcement
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND URGENT NEWS!!
WEAVING A YARN(closed)
Weaving a Yarn(story) Part1
Weaving a yarn(story) part 2
Weaving a yarn Part 3 (story)
Weaving a yarn by a reader!
Ch 16 - My Protector?
Chapter 17 - A new side!
Important Note
Chapter 18 - Emotional Bonds!
Chapter 19- Solace!
Cast
Chapter-20. Welcome Back!
Chapter 21- Pearls Of Wisdom
Chapter 22 - Wait!What?
Chapter 23- Unshed Tears
Chapter 25- Boom!
Chapter 26 - One Wrong move
Chapter 27- Bad omen
Let's talk
Chapter 28- Bungle in the Jungle
Chapter 29- Oops!
Weaving a Yarn Returns[Open]
Chapter 30- Constrains or........
Chapter 31- Who will survive?
Rant

Chapter 24- Secrets Out!

1.2K 70 121
By mythooolover

"I want to meet the Royal Family of Mithila."

Lakshman choked and started coughing badly.

"Ram! Rub his back quickly" Keikeyi instructed

"Ahan...ahan.... Mithila.... Ahan...why?" laksh questioned between his coughs, while Ram rubbed his back.

"Bhaiya! Don't you know, its bad to talk while eating.  See you choked even then you are not keeping quite.  I think there is some serious problem with Mithila. Enlighten us as well please." Shatrughan dramatically asked.

"Um..umm...No, there is no problem with Mithila. I was just curious to know, why do you suddenly want to meet them.Anything specific?" Laksh pretended to be clueless, but he was very well aware of was going through his twin's mind. In the past also, Shatrughan has tried his best to get some insights about the Mithila trip as he sensed something fishy everytime Ram and Laksh escaped from spilling the beams about the trip.

"Nah Bhaiya, its just that Mithila is a very good ally of ours and recently they have increased their business with us. I studied about the kingdom and I feel they can be of great help to us." Shatrughan announced to everyone as they were all curious of this sudden demand, while Laksh mentally facepalmed.

"Very smart." Laksh whispered to himself. 

"Its not a bad idea to be honest. Also, they once invited us, I think we should invite them as well. Also, I have heard alot about King Janak's four daughters, we will get to see if any of them suits our princes." Keikeyi giggled and supported Shatrughan much to his relief.

Now, Shatrughan was confident that if Mata Keikeyi bought his words everyone would. He looked towards his brothers who were glaring at him, not buying even an ounce of what he said. Ram decided to ignore, Bharat made a mental note to ask him later while Laksh decided to be careful.

"In that case Mata, I can hear wedding bells for Ram Bhaiya" Laksh piped up in the conversation.

"What?" a confused Keikeyi questioned.

Ram got closer to Laksh and whispered"Don't try to mess with me Laksh, otherwise the wedding bells you are hearing will be yours, you know how much I love my sister. I won't even think twice before laying the proposal." He threatened Laksh and flashed a smile at everyone.

"What were you saying Laksh?" King Dashrath questioned.

Laksh gulped and giving Ram a look who was smiling answered " Nothing Pitashree. I was just saying I like the idea."

Everyone agreed to the idea and a letter was sent to Mithila, inviting them to Ayodhya.

*****

The brothers were in Ram's room. Bharat and Laksh were trying to get the truth out of Shatrughan's mouth. All three of them were having a playful banter but Ram was lost somewhere else only. He was having a stroll down the memory lane, remembering his visit. Though they were small but the memories were very well afresh in his mind. But, there was this one thing that kept nagging in his mind whenever he used to think of Mithila.

Does Urmi know that she is adopted? Did Sita tell her the truth? If yes then how Urmi accepted it that she is adopted.

Yes, this was the thing that made Sita cry on the last day. She heard Mata Gargi talking to her acquaintance that, Choti Janaknandani is not Siya's real sister. She was adopted. 

That day is still crystal clear in Ram's mind, how he found Sita in that condition. When she told him the truth, he too lost his senses for a few moments, but stayed strong for Sita as she was already broken.

They decided to forget the fact then and there only and promised each other as of not to reveal it to anyone. It was unbearable for anyone who was close to Urmi and it is Ram and Siya we are talking about. They definitely were hurt.

These questions made Ram uneasy many times, he didn't even share this with his soul, Laksh. But now maybe its time to get the answers. He just prayed that Urmi was alright!

"Bhaiyaa!!!!" Bharat's call snapped him out of his thoughts.

"hmm?" Ram answered absentmindedly.

"Bhaiya! Save me na. They both are irritating me." Shatrughan cried like a baby.

"Ghana! Don't disturb him. Don't you want to have a Bhabhi soon?" Laksh dramatically questioned, while Shatrughan and Bharat moved towards each of his side.

"Who is it?" they both asked in unison pressing  each of his arm respectively.

"umm...." Laksh started.

"Bharat , Shatrughan let me tell you something ...." Ram cut him with a teasing smile.

"Ijust remembered Arya Sumantra called me and Ram Bhaiya. It was something urgent." Laksh announced.

"Let me complete Laksh then we can go. So, Bharat and Shatrughan..."

"Aare Bhaiya , its imp let's go na. You can tell them later also." 

With this Laksh dragged Ram out of the room while Bharat and Shatrughan  could only complain and protest.

MITHILA

"Mandavi didi! Don't cheat." Kriti complained.

"Haw! I didn't cheat. What is my fault if you don't know how to play dice." Mandavi countered and Kriti made a baby face.

"Don't be dramatic Kriti. Mandavi didi is right you don't know how to play." Urmila supported Mandavi to her surprise.

"Urmi , by no means I am helping you escape the Kitchen work today." Mandavi made herself clear.

"Didi?" Urmi cried

"What? Don't you remember how last time Badi Ma scolded us. No baba! I am not doing this again" Mandavi made herself clear.

"I was a better option. Atleast I help" Kriti piped in.

"Of course! With evergreen  flop plans." Urmi pointed.

"That was very rude. Don't come to me ever to help you ever." 

" I won't"

" Enough everyone!" Sita silenced the three of them and the three of them bowed their heads.

"Rajkumari!" a maid entered.

"Yes Vamika?" Sita's attention diverted towards her.

"Rajrishi has called all four you to his chamber.  A messenger has arrived from Ayodhya."

Siya's heart skipped a beat at the mere mention of Ayodhya.

"What! It must be Ram Bhaiya's letter" Urmila  excitedly jumped out of the bed.

"Ahem!Ahem! It can be from Rajkumar Lakshman as well." Mandavi wickedly pointed.

"Not possible! Khadus Rajkumar is not that brainy."

"Urmi!" Sita warned

"Aacha! Fine! Let's go and see!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Peps!

Here comes chapter 24 of Raghili! Ihope you like it.

Wishing you all Merry Christmas and A Very happy New Year! This will be the last update of 2020. I have assignments to submit.

I hope this new year brings you peace, happiness , love and alot of success.

Anyways, how was the chapter?

The much awaited reason as to Why Siya was crying is finally out.

Was it any good?

If you liked it then do vote and comment.

Tata!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 3.1K 97
"Because he is Ram's shadow... and she is Sita's reflection... One is the personification of dutifulness and other one is the epitome of sacrifice. W...
89.4K 3.4K 77
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramasutaa Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
183K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...
797 71 12
~1st book in the FLAMES SERIES β™‘The sacred of ~FLAMESβ™‘ Their stars were aligned together, but fate made them poles apart. However, as they say, even...