I Can't live without you (seq...

By buffyleelovesnialler

(Sequel to kidnapped by one direction) Buffy is dead and Niall and Louis don't know how to deal with it so th... More

I Can't live without you (sequel to kidnapped by one direction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
A\N again sorry
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

8.8K 181 7
By buffyleelovesnialler

Niall's POV

I don't give a shit that she dies,if its to bring Buffy back I'll do anything to get her back.

"So Lou what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"Well I'm hungry,do you wanna find something to fulfill that hunger?" he asked I'm hungry but I got to stop killing people,this is not who I am. But I'm so hungry I just have this last person and then I'll stop after that.

"Fine,but after this person I'm not killing anyone else after this ok?" he nodded and then two fit as girls went past one of them winked at me. I might not kill her,I might keep her for a while until Buffy comes back. Get into her pants a few times.

"Hey we just noticed you girls are extremely fit,would you girls like to come to our flat?" Lou asked.

"Um sorry but we don't got to strangers houses" said the one who winked at me.

"Obviously you don't recognize us,My name is Niall Horan and this is Louis Tomlinson" the girls faces lit up and the other girl nodded her head,but my girl wasn't sure whether to come or not. I'll show her what I can do..

A/N ok guys hope you liked this comment what you thought of it.

Comment

Fan

Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 13.5K 40
[In Editing] Wrong place. Wrong time. That's what this is a case of. Jessie James just happened to be at the bank that day when Harry Styles, and the...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...
997 32 22
681K 17K 34
He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson sees a drunken curly-haired lad roaming t...