Drop-dead deadly- Natasha Rom...

Da NightRipa1

This story is about Axel Schnieder and her journey of fighting alongside Captain America. The organization wa... Altro

Casting
Slight changes
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 1
Captain America: The First Avenger pt.3
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 4
The Avengers pt.1
The Avengers pt.2
The Avengers pt.3
Avengers pt.4
A break
The mission
Captain America: The Winter Soldier pt.1
Captain America: The Winter soldier pt.2
Quality time
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.1
Avengers: Age Of Ultron pt.2
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.3
I don't like parties
Civil War pt.1
Civil war pt.2
Civil war pt.3
Old memories
The legacy
Wakanda
Spiderman: homecoming pt.1
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.3
Moving day
A new generation
Infinity war pt. 1
Infinity war pt.2
Endgame

Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 2

2.1K 61 4
Da NightRipa1

I was sitting in the passenger seat of a car. We were in Brooklyn. Apparently, I was chosen along with Rogers for something important. Rogers and Peggy were in the backseat. I didn't bother talking. I didn't bother listening to what they were talking about either. There was slow jazz playing on the radio. I pulled " Perfect Places" Out of my bag. I flipped to my recent page. I read for about ten minutes when we stopped at a shop. Peggy and Rogers got out and I did the same. We entered the shop. I looked around it seemed to have a nice classic theme to it. " Wonderful weather this morning isn't it?" An old lady said. She came out from behind the shop. " Yes, but I always carry an umbrella," Peggy said. The old lady walked over to the side and pushed a button. Peggy lead us to behind the shop. As we walked in a bookshelf opened and revealed a hallway that had soldiers standing there. Another set of doors opened and we entered yet again. This time there were two machines sitting in the center of the room. There looked to be multiple scientists there. I took off my glasses. I forgot to take them off after I finished reading. Everyone stopped and looked at us. Peggy led us down the steps. We walked up onto the platform. Rogers seemed to know the guy who had small circular glasses on. He shook his hand and someone took a picture. The man then looked at me. " I've heard many things about your father. I hope these tests do his memory right" He said as he nodded at me. I was confused but nodded too. " I need you two to take off your shirts and your hats. " I looked at him. Then I complied with his request. I had a black flowery lace bra on. I got a couple of stares but brushed them off. I wasn't really into them anyway. Rogers and I stepped up onto the machines. I did as the doctors told me. I lied down. I looked over to Rogers he was talking to the man with the glasses. I looked straight forward again. " can you hear me is this on?" The doctor asked through a mic. " Ladies and gentlemen. Today we take not another step toward annihilation. but the first step onto the path of peace." I got distracted by a woman putting something up to my chest. She wasn't even looking at me just the machinery. I brushed it off and braced myself for what was about to happen. I was informed but forgot most of the information. All I was aware of was that I was going to become an experiment. A big one too. I heard a machine whirring up and then the machine around me started shaking. Not hard just a little. Someone injected me with a needle. Two patches stabbed me. It didn't hurt too bad. Just felt like your natural shot. The machine I was in lifted and started to close. There was a little glass area I could see out of. I focused on my breathing. I didn't like small spaces. I heard something whirr up then a bright light was shining around me. I closed my eyes and then I heard Steve screaming. " Steve!" I yelled. I didn't want to thrash around. I heard the screaming stop so I relaxed. I couldn't help but think of the worst. The whirring got louder then everything went black.

When I awoke there were people around me. Steve was amongst them. Or at least his head was. " Steve?" I asked sitting up. He looked at me. " Hey." He said as he smiled. " Umm..." I said looking at his big build. " Oh yeah, I know right. Look at yourself" he said pointing to me. I lifted the sheets and looked at my stomach. I had abs. A lot of them. Not to mention my thighs and arms. They were stronger they felt stronger. I stood up off the bed. I stretched a little. I punched steve in the chest. He grunted and got pushed back a little. " Ow," he said putting his hand on his chest.

Steve said that he had to play in a theatre to get up his recognition. Apparently, they gave him a name. Captain America. I guess I missed a lot of action. I had to stand behind and watch him walk around in that stupid suit of his. I was standing backstage as steve was talking to some of the army men. " You got the serum too why aren't you up there?" A woman asked from behind me. I turned and looked at her. " Recognition isn't really my deal. Plus I get to go in sometimes." I said looking at her. I could hear the guys yelling at him. I looked back at the stage. " Right now would be one of those of times," I said. I walked out onto the stage. A couple of guys whistled. " Why haven't we been seeing you. that's a sight I would pay for" One of them yelled and the others cheered. " The only way you are going to pay to see me is in the ring," I said into the microphone. Steve put his hand on my shoulder. A couple of people started throwing tomatoes at him. He dodged them with his shield. We both walked off the stage.

I was sitting in a tent when Steve ran into the tent. " Come on," He said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the tent. We rushed through the tents into my uncle's place. He smiled at me. " Well if it isn't the star-spangled man with a plan," he said and smiled. I stopped listening. I looked around for a while. Steve grabbed my shoulder. " come on" He said as we walked out. " where are we going?" I asked Steve. " to save the men," He said. " Go get your gear I'll get mine," He said. We went our separate ways. I had been waiting for this. We met up at a truck. Steve put his stuff inside. I did the same. I could see Peggy and Steve were talking. I got into the passenger seat.

Peggy got us onto a plane. Steve and she were talking. I was in the passenger seat. " Feels like Deja Vu," I said to Mr stark. He looked at me and laughed. " Why haven't you been up on that stage?" He asked looking at me. " People don't tend to like women, heroes," I said looking out the window. He nodded his head. " I would," he said shrugging his shoulders. " If you're trying to flirt with me Mr. Stark it isn't working plus. I swing the other way" I said striking at him. His smile dropped and he looked forward. I laughed. " Come on!" Steve said. Peggy threw something in my lap. I put it in my pocket. I heard Peggy yelling at Steve but I just followed Steve. He was talking to Peggy. I sighed and jumped out. I was falling fast. I pulled onto my parachute and started gliding. I landed near some trees. I took cover in them. I was ahead of Steve. He came up next to me. Some cars and bikes passed us. Steve and I jumped into the back of one of the cars. There were two Hydra soldiers sitting there. Steve kicked one and punched one. They went flying and hit the back of the car. I grabbed one of them and threw them out. Steve did the same. We weren't sitting in it for long until someone checked on us. Steve hit them with his shield and they went flying.

We were running around the rooftops when we made it inside. Steve knocked on the door and knocked out one of the guards. He grabbed their gun. I grabbed their stick. This place looked huge. Like a storage containment center. Steve seemed to get distracted by something. He handed me something that was glowing blue. I put it in my pocket after examining it. Steve unlocked the cells for the soldiers. He was giving them their orders. I was waiting at the door for him. We were running when gunfire went off. " Guess that means they're out," I said as we were running. He didn't say anything.

I was running along a stairwell when a guard shot at me. It sent me flying back down the stairs. I got up and coughed. I looked at them. They shot at me again. I dodged it and ran at them. I tackled them down another set of stairs. Steve and I split up. Explosions rang through the building. I ran outside so that I didn't fall to the rubble. I looked around adn saw that all the soldiers were down. There wasn't anyone around. I couldn't see Steve. " Steve!" I yelled. I got no response. As I was looking around I heard a car startup. I looked and saw that someone was trying to escape. I ran to the car. I was running faster than I have ever run before. I was right behind the car. I was starting to get out of breath. I slowed down. I heard yelling and turned around to see Steve. " Steve!' I yelled. I ran to him. I hugged him. He hugged me back. There was someone with him. " I guess this is bucky," I said looking at him. He nodded. I nodded too. We made it back to camp by dawn. Everyone was greeting each other. I just walked around and walked into my tent.

Steve wanted me to go recruit men with him. He said it was at a bar. Of course, I said yes. I was sitting at the bar when Peggy walked in. She was wearing a bright red dress. She noticed me and walked over to me. I sat up straight in my seat. " Peggy," I said nodding my head. " Axel," she said nodding her head. " Mr. Stark has some equipment for you and Steve. I suggest you get a move on it," she said scrunching up her nose. I nodded my head and looked at my water. I drank the rest of it and stood up. I wasn't 21 yet so I couldn't drink. To be exact I was 19. I didn't look quite my age though.

I was walking around the building when I saw Steve canoodling with a blonde lady. I nearly choked when I saw Peggy see them. I walked over to Peggy while she was talking to Steve. " This way," She said pointing to the door. I walked through. I didn't want to get caught up in the awkwardness. " Mr. Stark," I said smiling. He smiled at me and nodded. Steve showed up behind me. They were talking about fondue or something. " I made you both some things that will work with your... body's," he said looking at us. I raised an eyebrow but nodded. " Carbon Polymer. Should withstand your average german bayanette. Although hydras not going to attack you with a pocket knife" Howard said walking over to a piece of clothing. He walked forward a little. " I hear your uh, kind of attached" Howard said patting the shield. "It's kind of handy," Steve said. " I'm not though," I said pointing to the shield. " I know," he said. " I took the liberty of coming up with some options." He said walking over to a table. There were multiple shields sitting on a table. " that table over there is made for you" He said pointing to a table I turned around. There was a table full of weapons. I walked over to the table. There was a tiny square next to two daggers. " What is this?" I asked picking up the rectangle. Howard came over to me. He smiled. " See that button?" He asked pointing to the side of the box. I nodded. " Press that in 3..." He started backing away. " 2... 1" I pressed the button. The box opened and turned into a circular long shape. Like a staff. " Woah," I said looking at the staff. " Press the other button," He said I looked at him cautiously. " Don't worry. You're fine" He said stepping back. I don't believe him. I pressed the other button. A slick metallic noise sounded. I looked at the top of the staff. There was a sharp arrow-shaped tip. I looked at Howard. " spear?" I asked touching the tip. " Spear and staff," He said walking closer. " Cool," I said admiring the staff/spear. " I know right. Anyways your uniform is over there. I know how you happen to be... Not like other women" He said looking at me. I nodded. He led me over to the suit. It was black mixed with some grey. It was tight and had some straps around the leg area. "It's cool," I said looking at him. I looked at Steve. " Why is my suit... Black and his Red white and blue?" I said turning to Howard. " um... You're no American and well... Some people may or may not be calling you Night Wolf..." He said hesitantly. " Night wolf?" I said looking at the suit. I touched the fabric. " I like it" I said blandly. He nodded in relief. I was looking at the suit when something hit me in the back. I turned around. Steve was smiling with Peggy. I looked at the ground. They threw a shield at me. " I have a staff," I said showing it to Steve. " Use the shield too," She said then walked over to me. She picked up the shield and handed it to me. " It's just an army shield but it should withstand a couple of shots... In case Steve is busy with other business" She said looking at Steve. I stuck my arm through the straps of the shield. "It fits nicely," I said looking at it. She smiled.

Axel's suit^^

Ik I suck at editing but just imagine this as a suit. Please

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

315K 8.6K 41
"Sorry, Ned. I've got places to be and daddy issues to avoid!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s got it all! A lifelong friend, a dea...
13.9K 385 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...
530K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...
111K 2.9K 61
this is completely made up as I go along: Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are assigned a mission that shakes Natasha to her core, as Natasha and St...