Being Mrs Knight [{COMPLETED}]

rimanendoanonimo által

Meet Damon Knight, a 27 years business tycoon. Handome and sexy ,girls kill to get laid by him, men want to b... Több

PROLOGUE
CASTS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Author's note.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
LORENZO'S BAMBINO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

2.7K 66 0
rimanendoanonimo által

Damon's POV.

       It's been exactly two month since I and Tee got back together, and all that occupied my thoughts all day long is that blonde beauty. Damn I am whipped, what happened to independent Damon. Anytime she's not with me I feel incomplete and when she's with me I feel like I can do everything and anything and so happy. That my dear is the woman of my dreams and I'm gonna marry, yeah that's right marry her and that's why I'm driving to a jewelry store.
     I arrived and parked quickly, on getting to the ring aisle I saw thousands of rings. I thought this was easy. You can do this Damon just concentrate and pick what you know she would love. With that assurance, I picked up my pace while looking around until one caught my eye,looking at the price tag I could tell it was made of real silver, perfectly encrusted with a very rare type of gold.

          Perfect for my rare Trinity, time to plan every other thing, more like tell Derek to plan everything. I immediately rang him.
"Derek Stones mind telling me why you haven't reported to work"I jokingly snapped.
"Boss, I have not reported to work because of the same reason you haven't"he emphasized on the boss. Wait a minute......
"You want to propose to Dana"I was shocked.
"No too early why??!.......wait are you proposing to Trinity"he asked hesitantly.
"Yeah, and I need you to help me plan it the plan is ......................

*What could be the plan find out more on this adventure although it is coming to an end. But I need you to answer one more drama or finale??*

*Vote and comment*

                -xoxo
               -SymplyIfeoma

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

129K 2.9K 51
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
255 42 34
I always knew I had a thing for my brother's bestfriend the all too famous Damon Kingsley an effortlessly handsome specimen So you can expect that...
155K 5.2K 58
Ashton Black, He's gorgeous,handsome,smart.Greek god is the name that suit him.He's powerful and talented.He earned the title 'the richest billionair...
32.1K 618 57
[EDITING] It's been four years since we broke up, since I last saw him. I am no longer the person I used to be. I have gained a reputation as the mo...