Classroom of the Elite: New L...

By DeadEyesKun

(Discontinued) After the events of volume 9, Ichinose was saved by Ayanokōji with the assistance of a certain... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 1-1
Chapter 1-2
Chapter 1-3
Chapter 1-4
Chapter 1-5
Epilogue
EXTRA
Kamuro Masumi SS: Not that bad...
2-1
2-2
2-3
Yeah... So... I give up

Chapter 2 Introduction

2.1K 113 51
By DeadEyesKun

Ayanokouji POV

Today is the day the results of the special exam will be announced, the results of this special exam would determine whether we would go down back to Class D or climb up to Class B, the atmosphere in the classroom was very tense, time seemed to have moved slowly as Chabashira-sensei enters, she had a rolled-up paper which I'm guessing are the results, I can't tell what she was feeling, she had her usual face so it was quite hard to read, even for me.

The results which will determine the standings of the classes, whether one will go up or go down, the classroom was very quiet, both of my seatmates wore serious expressions.

"No need to be so tense, I assure you that you did well." Chabashira-sensei spoke, which can imply a few meanings, either we did good enough to maintain our current position, we did well to at least come close to the next class, or we did well to actually reach the next class.

Slowly, Chabashira-sensei unrolled the paper tube, she put it on the board using two magnets at the top and two more at the bottom, once she finished, she moves away and steps to the side to show it to everyone.

The results were...

*A few days ago*

Chabashira-sensei asked us to come to school early today, I presume that since it's a new month, there will be a new special exam, I left my room and went towards the elevator, I pressed the button and waited for it to arrive.

After a few moments, the elevator arrived, once it opened, it revealed a few familiar students, what a very unusual combination, and other than it being an unusual combination, it's also a very creepy coincidence.

"Are you getting in or not?" One of the people inside the elevator spoke, it was Kamuro.

"Ah sorry, I will." I said as I got in, this is a very awkward atmosphere, for me at least.

In the elevator, there was, Horikita, Kamuro, Ibuki, Kei, Matsushita, Ichinose, and Kushida.

Don't these people come earlier than me? I wonder what made them go to school later than usual, I scanned the elevator, Horikita and Ibuki were distancing their selves from one another, no surprise there, Kamuro was in between them, come to think of it, I've never heard Kamuro and Horikita talk to one another directly, except when they're making fun of me.

I noticed that Kei and Matsushita were chatting about fashion and when I glanced at Kei she glanced at me, I wonder why, anyway, next were Kushida and Ichinose, just like Kei and Matsushita, they were also chatting, albeit a different topic, and once I decided to stop observing, Kushida talked to me, it seems like my presence had been noticed.

"Oh, good morning Ayanokouji-kun." Kushida greeted me.

"Yahoo, Ayanokouji-kun, good morning." Ichinose greeted me as well, I noticed that she smelled like, uh, citrus? Did she start wearing perfume?

"Uh, yeah good morning." I greeted back, and I heard someone suppressing their laugh, what's funny?

"Ah, Ayanokouji-kun, your unform is a bit messy, let me fix it for you." Kushida suddenly said as she came near me, and started fixing my uniform, it seems like this action earned the attention of everyone else in the elevator, since all of them glanced, no more like stared at us.

"There! All good!" Kushida said as she steps away, after that, I felt something on my breast pocket, it seems like it was a piece of paper, that was pretty amazing sleight of hand.

"Uh, thanks." I said, it seems like Ichinose was about to say something, I'm guessing she was going to tease me or something, but thankfully we came to a stop and arrived at the lobby and the doors opened, unfortunately, it seemed like I couldn't escape Ichinose since she came out ahead of me, and she and Kushida apparently waited for me to go out, damn it.

"Ayanokouji-kun, let's walk to school together." Ichinose said.

"Ah, I'm going to go ahead, I forgot I had to meet someone, see you later, Ayanokouji-kun, Honami-chan." Kushida said, and I and Ichinose bid her farewell

"Uh, sure, I guess." I said as we started walking towards the school, the other people who were in the elevator went ahead, Kamuro and Horikita were walking side by side but it didn't seem like they were conversing, Kei and Matsushita went to their friends when they saw them and as for Ibuki, I don't know where she went.

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun, can I ask you a question?" Ichinose said as we go out of the dorm building.

"Sure, if it's something I can answer." I said.

"Uhh, please don't take this seriously, but, um, i-if you were given the chance to transfer classes, uh, for example, our class, would you take the chance?" I honestly thought she would go teasing me about how Kushida was all touchy with me, but, I guess I was wrong.

"Hmm, that's a rather bizarre question." I said.

"Ah, of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to." She said.

"No, I don't mind answering, as long as you also answer the same question." I said as I looked at her and she flinched a little.

"E-Eh? Hmm, well I suppose it is unfair if only Ayanokouji-kun answered so, sure!" She said, I didn't expect her to actually agree.

"Then I guess my answer would actually depend." I said.

"Eh? That's an unfair answer, Ayanokouji-kun is unfair." Ichinose said as she pouts, has she always been like this?

"Then, what about you?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't want to betray my classmates, but... (Mutters something inaudible.)" She muttered something but I failed to hear it.

"But what?" I asked.

"Eh? Oh, nothing, nothing at all, HAHAHA" She said before laughing, we continued to make our way towards the school, the walk to school was pretty uneventful.

After a few more minutes of walking, I reached the classroom, there was only about a minute left before the bell rings, I sit down on my new seat, in between Kamuro and Horikita, I could feel their curiosity reaching me, this was probably about Kushida touching me, and letting her touch me.

"If you're going to ask something, do it now." I said.

"Since when did you get so close with Kushida-san?" Horikita was the one who asked, wow, no hesitation at all.

"Isn't she pretty close with everyone? Well, maybe except you and Kamuro." I aswered.

"That's true, but, touching you despite hating you is a bit weird don't you think?" She said, I could feel Kamuro looking at us, she was probably listening to our conversation.

"So that's what this was about, well, I don't think it's that weird if you relate it to the phrase; "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Don't you think?" I said.

"I see, if you do put it like that it does make sense." She said and our conversation ended there.

"Hey, what's this about Kushida? And enemies?" My other seatmate inquired in a low voice.

"It's nothing, just make sure to not let any of your secrets leak out." I said.

"Well, that's just common sense, right? I mean if you let your secret leak out, it won't be a secret anymore." Kamuro said.

"You know that's not what I meant, right?" I said.

"Can't you take a joke?" She said, that was a joke?

"Well, if you say something without any hint of sarcasm or emotion, it would be hard to tell whether or not you were actually telling a joke." I countered

"Funny how that came from a guy who never showed any emotion." Now that just hurts, before I could counter, the bell rang, and Chabashira-sensei came in, she had her usual expression.

"Ok, settle down." She said.

"I'll discuss the details of the new Special exam after handing these out." Sensei said as she hands the hand-outs to the people in front, Sensei looked around to see if everyone had their own hand-out, after that she nodded to herself as confirmation, I looked at the paper that was given to us, the first thing that caught my attention was the name of the exam.

"It seems like everyone has their own hand-out, now, let's start with the name of the exam which is..." She paused and looked around, how dramatic.

"[Teacher Swap.]" Sensei said, interesting.

EEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oh damn, it's been so long since I did a cliffhanger, and it feels so damn good, anyway, sorry for the late chapter for this book, I'm actually making a new fanfic, yes, another one, yes, I might be crazy, but, it won't be that hard to manage these four fanfics, since my first fanfic, which is the one that contains random COTE stories will only be updated only when I have an idea, or if you guys suggest something that I can make/write, btw, the new fanfic will be MatsushitaxAyanokouji, that's all, thanks for reading, hope your year had started out well.

BYE. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
27.2K 585 16
Continuation: End of Season 2 Classroom Of The Elite (Anime) Altered version of the ending and more focus on the development of Kiyotaka and Arisu Wi...
39.2K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
85K 2.7K 12
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...