❒ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤❒

Da simp4youwastaken

"ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss" 🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 Altro

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6○
○ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80○

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74○

2K 48 34
Da simp4youwastaken

Jaden

We got home finally after doing some type of thing at the adoption center. Mia unlocked the door and we went inside. Shiloh ran over to us jumping up and down.

"Hey little boy" mua said bending down and picking him up.

Ben ran into the room and looked excited.
"You okay?" I asked laughing a little as I walked over to give him a side hug.

"Do I have a little brother..?" He said looking at me and Mia.

"Uh.. Come we'll tell you in a sec." Mia said as he nodded and we went into the living room.

"Hey! How did it go?" Nessa said looking back as Demi sat on the floor playing with her toys.
Josh was laying down with Nessa on the couch.

"Well, Ben this is answering your question..
we're adopting a little boy!" Mia said.

Ben jumped up and down eagerly. "I have a brotherrrrr!!!" Ben said running around the room basically jumping on and off the walls.

"Holy shi-shizzle.. congrats guys!!!" Nessa said as they stood up and congratulated us.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"How old and what's his name?!" Josh said.

"His name is Zack and he's 3 years old." I said as Mia nodded next to me. Demi was in Mia's arms playing with Mia's hair after being handed over by josh. "Hey your going to have another brother!" Mia said to Demi as she didn't look to understand, We laughed at the little baby who was clearly confused.

Time skip

"Okay so I think I could share my room" Ben said to Mi after Nessa and josh left.

"What?" I asked laughing a little.

"What! The dude needs a place to sleep!" Ben said defending himself.

"Ben, there are 2 more extra rooms upstairs" Mia said turning around after closing the door.

"Oh yea-" he said remembering.

We giggle at him and we all go into the living room.

"What do you guys want to do today!?" Mia said looking at us.

"Well prepare for my brother duh!" Ben said.

"True true we do need to do that.." I said as Mia nodded.

"You guys wanna go hang out with grandma and grandpa? While we go to the store?" Mia asked placing Demi to play with her toys.

"Yesss! They have the tree house!" Ben said hyped to go.

"Yea that tree house is so luxurious and huge.." I laugh as Mia and Ben nodded.

"Okay well I'll go call them" Mia said picking up her phone to call her parents. She walked away into the kitchen putting the phone up to her ear.

"Jaden-" Ben said before I gave him a weird look.

"What?" He asked frowning his eyebrows.

"You don't have to call me Jaden, Ben I'm your dad" I said as he looked up at me and smiled.

"I know it might seem weird to call me dad and Mia your mom but just remember you guys are our kids now and you can call us your parents" I said with a smile.

"Okay... dad" he said with a smile.

"Come here" I said pulling him to a side hug.

"And from now on this is your home, your sister, your dog, I'm your dad, and Mia your mom.. don't feel uncomfortable with us okay? We love you and there is nothing from stopping you to be at home. Your not just my son but your my best friend! Nothing will change because I'm your dad." I say looking at Shiloh and demi on the floor. Demi watching her favorite show with Shiloh next to her laying down staying by her side.

"Thank you.. for everything. You guys are my home I love you guys too.. I'm really happy I got the best parents ever.." Ben said as I grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Well you did get parents only a few years older than you so we're pretty cool!" I said sitting back putting my hands behind my head doing a cool poses making Ben and me laugh.

"Okay, they said you guys can go over" Mia said looking up from the phone at us. 

"Great! Okay you guys go get anything you wanna bring over there" I say as Ben shot up and ran up to his room.

"Okay then" Mia said as we giggle.

"I'm going to go pack a bag for her" Mia said as I nodded and she went upstairs.

"I guess it's just you and me princess" I said picking up the baby from the ground and setting her down next to me on the couch. Her legs alined with mine and her head laying on my side. She had her pacifier in her mouth as she looked so concentrated on the sponge bob show on the tv.

"Well aren't you so focused" I mumbled to the little one on the side on me. She put her finger in a "sh" tone taking me aback. "Wha-" is all I said as she glared at me and then focused back onto the tv.

I swear she's like and adult in a child's body.

I soon got bored waiting for Mia and Ben so I fixed my posture so I laid my head down onto Demi's lap to see what she would do. I had my feet up on the couch and and hands in a praying position like I was sleeping. (If that makes sense)

She looked down at me as I looked up at her in a "what?" She looked back up to the tv and placed her hands on my head. She'd pull onto my hair as she didn't make a noise, sometimes I think she passed out or something. she could sit for hours and not  making a sound and you'd forget she was there.

Thank god shes not like other baby's who cry every moment of the day.

"Dada" she said breaking me out of my thoughts, I smiled and looked up at her.

"Hi princess" I said as she grinned and looked to her side. I turned my head a little to see Mia watching us.

"God, your such a sucker for attention hUh?" Mia said with crossed arms.

"What! N-No" I said scoffing.

"Really? So why are you laying on our daughter as if she was a pillow?" Mia said as I smiled at the fact she said "our daughter."

"I- okay I plead the fifth." I raise my hand up and picking up my head.

"For your information I just wanted cuddles and you took too long" I said as she laughed.

Heyyyyyyyyy
So
Like
Sorry
For
Late
Updates
I'm blaming it on the Christmas gifts I'm making and shit like that. 😔✋

So I decided instead of publishing 2 chapters today I'm publishing 2 chapters on Christmas! (25th)
So you get the last 2 chapters on Christmas as a gift. From me to you. 🎅

ALSO, my new book "my fault" will have the introduction and first chapter uploaded on Christmas!!!!!!

Hopefully you all are excited!!!!!!!
Ik I am.. HEHEHE😏

Anyways..
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU
FOR 80k!!!!🥳🥳🥳  (81k now WHAT-)

Love you all!🥺🤍
1195 words👨‍👧‍👦

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 19K 40
"holy hands look at his veins" "they'd make a good necklace, wouldn't they sweetheart?" . . . a story in which iris coronel falls for the tiktok boy...
22.4K 325 8
"Hey." "Hi." Do you ever wonder what happens after Marco Diaz and Star Butterfly say those last lines of their's in th...
443K 5.6K 34
"@vinniehacker started following you"
5.6K 397 7
Jisoo's been trying to catch a masked criminal for months, and Jennie, well Jennie is just trying to steal from the rich and give to the poor (or som...