๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐€๐๐„ โ€ ๐’. ๐“๐Ž...

By Mana_Bear

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค: ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ โ€ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜... More

Here's the deal, fam
~Character Information~
Chapter One ~ The Entrance Exam
Chapter Two ~ The Sky After It Rained
Chapter Three ~ Lay off, Idiot
Chapter Four ~ To Clear My Mind
Chapter Five ~ No Doubt About That
Chapter Six ~ Cmon, Shoto! Think!
Chapter Seven ~ It Was Me
Chapter Eight ~ Candycane?
Chapter Nine ~ Like You Said
Chapter Ten ~ What I Enjoy About You
Chapter Eleven ~ You Better Not
Chapter Twelve ~ Midoriya's Secret
Chapter Thirteen ~ I'll Still Be There
Chapter Fourteen ~ Not Anymore
Chapter Fifteen ~ Just Get Rest
Chapter Sixteen ~ We're Here
Chapter Seventeen ~ Akiara!
Small Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen ~ I Wish I Could Take The Pain For You
Am I Obsessed--
Akiara Saki
Chapter Nineteen ~ Will Not Be Defeated
Chapter Twenty ~ Because I Was Looking
Chapter Twenty-One ~ He Said I Could Come
GUYS WHAT THE CRAP
Help
Q/A
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ She Could Have Died
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ The Frost Winged Villain
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ It's Just A Competition
New Chapter Coming Soon Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Even If You Asked Him To
~ Bonus Chapter ~
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ How Dare You
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ I'm Respecting Her Wishes!
!!Christmas Special!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Couldn't Possibly Be Good
Chapter Thirty ~ We Shouldn't Be On The Same Team
Chapter Thirty One ~ Teasing
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ My Sister is a Psycho
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Thank You
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ What Did She Say?
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ I Know They're Your Favorite
Chapter Thirty-Six ~ What's Going On?
Why Do I Still Have Notifications Of People Reading This
Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ The "Stomach Bug"
Not An Update :D (is it ever??)

Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ But What If I Want You To Win?

148 8 1
By Mana_Bear

Guyyssssssss

I just reread this book

and holy crap

It's going so fast in terms of Akiara and Shoto's relationship T-T

I kinda wanna go smash my computer cuz this book is absolute garbage and I don't know why people read it-- it's trash. 

Anyways Ig i'll give you guys a chappie, just cus I love u T-T

Akiara's POV

The raw sunlight blinded my eyes as I stepped out of the tunnel with Todoroki by my side, as usual. We and the other students walked away from the tunnel and across the grass, to the middle of the arena while Present Mic was shouting random things about us from his microphone.

I stared around me anxiously. There were so many people in the stadium, and there were probably so many more viewing the festival on television. The thought of the thousands and thousands of people watching made a chill go up my spine, and my teeth chattered nervously.

"Ahhh..." Midoriya worried from beside me. I was striding next to Todoroki, with Midoriya on my left. "I didn't know there would be so many people!"

I smiled reassuringly and put a hand on his shoulder as Iida commented, "I hope we're still able to give our best performances even though all these eyes are watching us," That statement didn't make my fear any smaller at all. "I suppose it's just another aspect of being a hero we have to learn to get used to."

Kirishima was observing our surroundings as well. "Present Mic sure talked us up a lot, kind of makes me nervous."

"I'm with Midoriya on this one." I laughed anxiously. "There's so many people here."

Kirishima gave me a lopsided grin before addressing Bakugou. "How you feeling, man?"

Pomeranian the Great scowled menacingly at the ground. "I'm not worried."

"Ohhh, of course not." I said nonchalantly, waving a hand in the air. "Our apologies, Romeo. It was wrong of us to assume you don't have this situation under control." I brought my hand up to my chest and closed my eyes.

Bakugou's jaw clenched and he glared at me with such intensity I dropped my little charade, smiling weakly before retreating more in Todoroki's direction. Todoroki gave me a subtle thumbs up, but the overall gesture bounced my spirits right back up.

"They haven't been getting nearly as much screen time," Present Mic announced over the loudspeakers. "But this next group is still chalk-full of talent! Welcome Hero Course class 1-B!" The class in question walked through the tunnel. "Next up, General Studies classes C,D and E!!! Support classes F, G and H! And finally Business classes I, J and K! Give it up for all of UA's first year contestants!" The crowd erupted with cheers, which only added to my anxiety.

All of us students had finally congregated in the center of the arena, which was a rectangular area of red sand. Midnight was standing on a stage outside the rectangle, which was where she addressed us, "Now the introductory speech!" I could practically hear the coos of all the Midnight fans in the stands, and I wanted to gag. I even heard a few of my classmates comment on how it wasn't very appropriate for this certain occasion, and I completely agreed. "Silence everyone!" Midnight raised her whip in the air. "And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugou!"

Our entire class was shocked as Bakugou made his way onto the stage.

"Bakugou is the first year rep?!" I whispered to Todoroki, who returned my baffled expression.

There was a moment of silence as we all waited for Bakugou to say what he was gonna say. "I just wanna say," His voice echoed through the microphone, a little louder than I expected as I flinched from the noise. "I'm gonna win." And that was all he said.

Boos were heard from the crowd of students, and I kind of wanted to join in. That wasn't really the kindest thing in the world to say. Nevertheless, he was my friend, and I'd defend him if I had to. I growled at a nearby girl in the General Studies, who was booing the loudest from what I could hear. My growl probably sounded pathetically close to an untied balloon flying through the air, and the girl snickered at me.

I frowned when she stuck her tongue out at me and mouthed, "Weakling."

The next thing I saw was Todoroki's chest, and I realized he had stepped forward to block my view of the girl. I gave him a grateful expression, and he smiled softly in return.

Iida rushed to the front of the crowd and did some 'chopping.' "Why would you be so disrespectful! You're representing us all!"

Bakugou turned around and gave a thumbs down to the students. "It's not my fault all of you are just stepping stones to my victory."

"I'M GONNA CRUSH THIS OVER-CONFIDENT JERK! I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOCK HIM DOWN TO SIZE!" I heard the voice of the silver-haired boy from a few days ago say, and I kind of wanted to kick him for being so loud.

The jumbotron above us made a sound, and as Bakugou walked back into the crowd, Midnight said, "Without further ado, it's time for us to get started! The first game is when you begin feeling the pain!"

"Pain?" I mumbled silently to myself.

Midnight whipped her whip (lol) a few more times before saying, "The first fateful game of the festival!" A screen appeared behind her, and words were rolling over and over again as if on shuffle, beginning to choose the first challenge. "What could it be?" Midnight questioned.

The words stopped spinning, and ended on 'obstacle race.'

"Ta daaaa!" Midnight announced. "All eleven classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers on the outside of the stadium." She exclaimed, throwing her whip into the air again. "I don't want to restrain anyone, at least in this game," She licked her lips and I cringed. "As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires!" The audience cheered once again. "Now then, take your places, contestants!"

On our walk towards the entrance of the obstacle course, I leaned closer to Todoroki to whisper, "Todo, I have something to tell you before we start."

"What is it?" He lowered his voice as well. From behind us, I heard a voice-- which I knew too well to be Ochaco-- giggle.

I inhaled sharply. "I want you to win this, okay? I probably won't win, but I at least want to cheer you on from the sidelines."

Todoroki frowned. "But what if I want you to win?"

I blew him a raspberry. "I don't care. Even if you see me in trouble or something during this, I want you to keep going and completely forget you knew me."

"Why would I do that?!" Todoroki looked slightly taken aback.

I rolled my eyes. "Because, Candycane. I don't care if I win this or not. I only care that you do your best." I paused before saying, "Also, one more thing." Todoroki indicated for me to continue, so I did. "I know why you said that thing you did earlier. About how you were going to beat all of us... your dad is pushing you to win, isn't he?"

Todoroki cringed, and reluctantly nodded.

I grinned determinedly. "So then I'll say this; don't win for him, okay? Win for you."

There was a softness in Todoroki's beautiful, heterochromatic eyes as they widened slightly before he subtly smiled back at me.

We were now at the large archway where the obstacle course would begin. I took a deep breath as I waited for the buzzer to go off.

It finally did, and the race began.

Hey weebs.

I just want to share something real quick,

I compared Shoto's and Akiara's heights, and boy is Akiara short compared to him. 

This is them compared in height. Technically, Shoto is actually 5'9" and Akiara is 5 feet, but this is still their height comparison, just two inches taller. Look at me being smart because I couldn't find one that compares their actual heights :')

Is Akiara too short?

Or is it perfect?

Tell me whatcha think.

I kind of based her off me, cuz I am a small bean and I'm not even over five feet and I'm almost in high school, so ye. 

ANYWAYS

Love y'all!

Have a good night/day/morning/evening. <3

~Dream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 195 7
๐™ด๐šž๐š—๐š˜๐š’๐šŠ (๐š—.): ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š [๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ] ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’...
6.5K 132 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 40.6K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...