Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

savethem

3.8K 78 27
By lilthlestrange

Hectic...

Sienna Bones.

After my very useful half an hour study session with Draco, I head back down to the commons and prepare to walk straight to my room, ready for a night of good sleep. It was past dinner and students were starting to hang out in the common room but I walk through noticing the three boys in the corner by a table at the back.

I walk into my room and saw a dirty blonde girl in Leena's arms. I pauce and wait befor running through my room, throwing my bag on the floor, I jump across my bed, to Leena's bed and throw my arms around her, "DEVON! Your back! I've missed you so much," She hugs back.

She laughed and fell back as I fell onto her and Leena, "Aww Sia, I missed you too," She sits up and we hug each other, more caring and emotional, "I-I'm sorry. I love you so much, Thank you. Thank you, you and Lee saved my life," She whimpered going weak.

We break apart and I look at her tired eyes and tuck her darker blonde hair behind her ear, "I love you too. Please don't ever scare me like that again. All I want is for you to be happy and safe,"

"I know, I'm going to be okay," She smiles as I hold her face. My eyes travel to her hair and I pick it up and give her a shocked look, "Oh yeah, I'm a metamorphmagus and I don't know how to control it," She smiled innocently and my jaw dropped it the floor.

Sat there, speechless, I heard Pansy and Leena giggle at me, "Yeah that was our first reactions too," Pansy laughed.

We all talked and giggled for an hour or so about trying to get Devon to change her hair colour or her height, it was all very funny. Leena started talking about how she knows she going to ace the potions test as I bring up me trying to get Draco to study. After our fun, bubbly subjects run out we start to move on to me and Draco. I told them that he and I argued for a week straight but still continued to have...angry sex. They didn't know whether to laugh, be worried or stay quiet. I reassured them that we were okay and it was just a stupid week. We were just always around each other and got annoyed at everything. Pansy was right...some time apart was good.

"I think we've both got past it, we still need to talk about a few things but I promise we're okay now. I few days apart was good...I miss though," I smile and squeeze Devon's hand and look around to Pansy, "And Theo?"

Her face lights up and she blushes, "Well, we've decided to not put labels on it but we know where each other stand," The smile on her face showed that she was comfortable and happy, "I told him I love him and wow, he loved to hear that," She smirked as we all laugh and cover our ears back and talk more.

Leena was dozing off in Pansy's arms and me, Devon and Pansy were talking quietly, "So, how're things with Nico? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Pansy says softly as I hold Devon's hand and she nods, smiling.

"We talked, a lot, about us, what happened. We got in a few disagreements but they quickly ended, usually with him crying or me. But were perfect, I love him more than anything," She said honestly, "I know that he's there for me, alwa-

"UP! UP! NOW!" Nico comes running in the room with Theodore following him. They ran over so abruptly that Leena woke up. They didn't have a single ounce of laughter or joke in their voice, no it was all very serious.

"What the fuck? I was sleepi-

Theodore grabs Pansy by the wrist and drags her out of the bed, pushing Leena out the way. Nico did the same to Devon. Leena and I jump up and ran after the boys, dragging the girls. Nico looks back to Leena and I quickly with a worried look on his face, "We need to go, now, we can use my portal key-

"-portal key?-

"-to get to a small house that my mum used when I was young, it's far from here," We run into the commons and I saw Leena stop and look up from where we came and then around the common room. The boys look back and shout for us to hurry up. She was looking for Blaise.

We carry on and follow them out of the common room door and up the castle, we turn corners and the boys stopped every corner to look before turning. Devon tried to speak up to say something when Nico slapped his hand over her mouth and backed her against the wall, Theo pressed Pansy beside him and Leena and I flatten against the wall too as a screechingly high laugh echos the halls. It was a haunting laugh, unpleasant.

We hear more footsteps in the background and I grab Leena's hand beside me. She squeezes back. Nico signalled for us to move on but Leena grabbed Nico and Theo's jumpers.

"STOP!" The boys turn around, obviously showing that they had no patience, "Where's Blaise? Shouldn't we wait for him?" You could hear the worry and shake in her voice.

"And where's Draco, he's not back yet," I plead. Theo looks over to Nico before answering us.

"We really don't have time for this," He says softly with a begging look in his eyes, "We need to go,"

They turn back around and I grab her hand again. We all run through the halls, in worry and fear before Nico turned a corner with Devon behind him. The rest of us stop and Theo slowly flicks his hand back, motioning for us to move back, out of sight from Nico and Devon. We all do so, the four of us step back to the wall and hear a group of footsteps around the corner.

"Stay quiet," Theo mouths as he shakingly pressed his finger to his mouth. We all don't say anything.

"Mr Nicodemus Adler! And? Who is this?" A croaky female voice laughed loudly, coming from around the corner. My eyebrows furrow, thinking about who is could've been. No teacher in Hogwarts voice is like that and...there was other voices, low male laughs.

Theo looks to see Devon coming into our sight, behind Nico. They don't look our way as they slowly step back, they stop in their tracks as the voice spoke again, "I asked you a question. Didn't I?" Nico and Devon just stand with petrified faces, "And who. Is. This?"

Devon was hiding behind Nico, hiding her face. My heart dropped to my stomach, remembering that Devon was related to Draco and no one was supposed to know. But how could this person know?

"Devon Rosier Du Pont," Devon mumbled.

"Oooo," The female's heels clinked as she stepped forward more. But we couldn't see her yet, "Rosier, Du Pont," She teased and the male voices chuckled behind her, "Ro? Ooh! Blonde hair, blue eyes, very pale skin...how's Teddy?"

I slap my hand to my mouth and Pansy snaps her head to me, as does Theo. I remember Devon telling me that her mums nickname for her dad was Teddy. Theo looks at me as if he was surprised I knew. He could see right through me.

"Sia..." Leena whispered beside me with a scarred face, "I need to find Blaise..." She let's go of my hand and steps to the side. I step towards her to try and grab her but Pansy grabs my other hand and pulls me back.

"Leena wait!" I whisper shout as she ran around the other corner. Theo slams his arm across Pansy and me, making a thud noise.

"Someone made a noise, over there," A deep growl of a voice, around the corner, got the woman's attention. Her heels came towards us and she pushed Nico and Devon out the way to stand right in front of us. Her black, grey and white crazy hair framed her. She was wearing ragged black clothes with a dead look in her eyes.

She smiles, grimly, and stopped at Theo and Pansy, "Notts's boy and...a Parkinson. How very interesting," She stopped on me and tilted her head. She didn't think about me twice just called her gang over and a group of men, death eaters most likely, came around the corner. I look over all of them and saw a large, half wolf-like man standing at the back. My eyes dart down to the blonde-haired boy with his head down, not showing his face. He doesn't look up but I know the look on his face, I don't need to see it to know it.

"Just let us go, we won't ask questions," Theo steps in front of Pansy and me, "Move," He bites back more confident.

She giggled and walk forward grabbing Theo's face, "You look just like how your father did at his age. Very handsome indeed," She pats his face and looks back to Nico and Devon, "Happy they kept you a secret, we don't need more blood-traitors in the family," She turns around and grabbed Draco by his blazer jacket, he stares down at the ground, "Do we Draco?" He shakes his head and she pushes him in front of their gang as they all started walking forward. Out of sight.

Devon throws her arms around Nico and he hugged back, "Nico I need to go, she's going to tell them all. I'm not safe," I run over to Nico and look at him in confusion.

"What's going on-

"Nico we need to get her out of here," Theo says and Nico nods soothes her back as I turn around to look at Pansy, who was confused and trying to figure out what was going on. I look at Theo who was calmer and looking at me then to Devon, he lowers his head.

"Come on let's go," He runs past me, with Pansy and they run on but I look down the corridor that Leena and the death eaters with Draco by their side all walked down.

My heart breaks and I hold my breath feeling the worry that was waving through me. This is it, the war is starting. Draco was being dragged to the wrong side, we all were. He didn't have a choice, I needed to go to him, help him fight his way through all this. Or help him run away from it. My eyes tear up and I close my eyes tightly as a tear fell down my cheeks, "Sienna," Nico ran up and held my shoulder and he looked back to Theo, Pansy and Devon, "We have to go," He said whilst holding his hand out.

I nod and grab his hand. We run through the castle and head for the courtyard. We all stop seeing Blaise run towards us, hand-in-hand with a girl in the year below us, Ravenclaw with striking long blonde hair. He stops too and looks at all us in shock.

"Where's Leena?" He shakes out. We all look at each other and Nico looks back and let go of my hand. He snapped his head angrily to me and then to Theo.

"Where the fucks Leena?" He shouts in anger at me. I open my mouth trying to say something and not cry.

"She went to go look for, Blaise. I need to go get her," I crack out and turn back towards the way we came.

"Sienna your not going anywhere," Nico ran after me and grabbed the top of my arm, I spin around and hit his arm and pull away, "We don't have time, Si- Sienna stop!"

"Let go of ME!" I try to get of his grasp, "I'm going back for her! And Draco!"

He tugs hard and drags me towards the group again, "Draco isn't coming with us!" He shouts and pushes me to Devon, "Blasie over, now or we're going without you,"

"Luna! Come on!" A voice from behind Blaise and her, beamed. They both turn around and the blonde looks up at him, giving him a sorry look. She goes on her tiptoes and kisses his cheeks before she runs away.

He steps forward after her and runs his hand over his hair, "LUNA! FUCK!"

I push Nico back and he looks at me with rage, "What do you mean he isn't coming of course he is-

"Sienna, you know he's fucking not so just stop!" Theo yells at me from behind, I lower my head, feeling the sharp knife go through my heart and tear me apart from the inside. My lip starts to tremble as Pansy and Devon comes up either side of me with Theo beside Pansy and Blaise by her. A tear falls down my cheek but I don't look up, Nico stands in between Devon and Blaise. Before he pulls out a large key with thick neat fabric under it.

"Everyone touches it at the same time," He all looks around us and stops on me, "Sienna? Same time, okay?" I whimper and tears fall down my cheeks as I shake my head.

"No, no, we can't leave them..." I silently cry and Pansy grabs my hand and calls over to Nico. I pull my hand back, hearing Nico count down, "PANSY!, no, no sto-

"3...2...1..

"NO!"

The air around me compressed and my stomach turned as my legs went to jelly and I felted my knees hit the hard, solid ground. My hand go to the ground and I feel the natural, cold grass. I slam my hands down in a fist and cry out in pain. The pain of not being with him, not knowing if he's going to be okay.

"Sienna I'm sorry, but-

"NO!"My sight was cloudly, from the tears and my voice was unstable, "Why would yo-you leave them?" I sob through each word, "You left Draco and you left Leena! She's alone, we're not going to be there when she tries to find us," I was breathing heavily and no one was saying anything. I try to look up to Blaise, but the night was coming through and I could only see I small light reflect on his face, "You left her Blaise!" I scream.

Someone bends down to my level and tilt my head towards them, I look into Devon's eyes and she holds my face, "I'm sorry, we should have waited for her," She stutters, obviously upset too.

Nico scoffs and Devon stands up in shock, "We couldn't have waited for her Dev, you know that! You weren't safe. And Draco...he's fine," I dip my head again and hear Devon shout at Nico and hear Theo shout at Blaise. Everyone was blowing up. Pansy bent down to my level and helped me up. She pulls me into a hug and she apologises, rubbing my back as I cried into her shoulder.

She holds me close as I slightly listen to Blaise and Theo shouting at each other, "YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID THEO! I NEEDED TO GO AND GET LU-

"YOU DIDN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING THOUGH! YOUR OWN SISTER RAN TO LOOK FOR YOU AND YOU DITCH HER! YOU'RE COWARD BLAISE," Theo yells and I hear a thump hit him. He stumbles back and ran towards Blaise, "You fucking cunt," Pansy and I look up and see Theo throws his fist into the side of Blaise's face. Blaise falls to the floor and Theo tackles him down.

We break apart and run towards them, on the floor attacking each other, "THEO STOP!" Pansy screams and grabs the back of his shirt back he pushes her away and slams his fist again, into his face.

"After everything we've gone through, *Punch* you leave her own sister for a fucking girl! *Punch* AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAVE EITHER OF THEM!" Nico dragged Theo off Blaise and held him back, Blaise got up slowly and wiped his bloody face, "Nico let, me, go!" He growled.

"Stop it, all of you!" Pansy shouts and we all look at her, "I don't know what the fuck is going on but why is Draco not here and with death eaters? And why the fuck was Bellatrix Lestrange saying that Devon was her family?" We all freeze and Theo goes still in Nico's arm. He pushes him away and steps forward.

"Because Draco IS a death eater and Devon is his cousin that isn't supposed to exist," He snaps out. There was a minute of silence and I was taken back at how he knew all this. Devons scoffs and grabs Nico, dragging him towards the wonky house, that I had just noticed.

Pansy sighs and steps back in shock. Theo walks towards her and goes to talk to her quietly. I look over to Blaise, who stormed in into the house. It was standing alone above the sand dunes. The night breeze, mixed with the smell of fresh air and the sound of wind and water splashing overwhelmed me. I step forward to look at the house, that was light up from the inside and take a deep breath. I didn't want to be here, not alone, which I was.

~

Everyone had made their way into the humble three-story house but I refused to go in. I was sat on the hill, in the sand dunes, looking over the dark night to the small beach that was in front of the house. I could just apart see the 6 tall goal posts, 3 on either side of the beach. I sighed and tucked my legs up into my chest, burying my face into my knees. How could I have left him? He must have told the boys something because they all got to save the people they love, but I didn't get to? How was that fair? I didn't get to even try and get Susan, I should have, I should have stopped Leena. Now I don't know if she's safe or where she is, is she still at Hogwarts? Was she seen? I had no way of finding out.

"Nico's made hot drinks, you should come in Sia. It's getting cold," Theo said from behind me as he walked over and sat down looking out into the darkness with me. I didn't look at him, just kept my head on my knees, "Everyone's settled down. Please, talk to me Sia,"

He put his hand on my back and moved closer. I lift my head and stare sadly at the ground, "You all have someone. I don't. I don't even have the one person that I need," I say softly. He sighs and moves his hand away to sit cross-legged.

"This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for him," He whispers, knowing that know it's true. But he had no choice, why don't you see that "And you do have someone, me, Devon, Nico. Sienna don't say you're alone just because you're not with him right now,"

He's right. I know he is but I can't be without Draco. He can't be without me. Not like this anyway, the feeling of not knowing when I'm going to next see him.

"What did he say to you?" I look at Theo from the side and he dips his head and looks up to me. He hesitated, not wanting to tell me, "And how do you know so much?"

He looks back out into the night but I didn't look away, "He came running into the commons and umm...said that Dumbledore was dead. He said we needed to get you, Dev and all of us out of the castle because death eaters were coming, Nico mentioned here and he insisted that we make sure we weren't seen. Sienna, he wants you to be safe, he said he wanted me to tell you that he's sorry," I bite down on my lip and look quickly down, not wanting to cry again. I was done with crying, it didn't get me anywhere, "I've known for a while, my father was close with Lucius, so I was let in with a lot of the death eaters plans and all. Draco told me about Devon a while back too. Plus I guessed when I first saw her in the great hall. Rosier? It wasn't subtle,"

"He-he said Dumbledore was...dead," My lip trembled and my voice sounded like I was going to cry. Theo looked down at me and held my hand.

"Draco didn't do it," He said knowingly, I looked up and furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Snape did,"

My mouth opens slightly and I let out a tired sigh of relief. Theo stood up and held his hand out for me, I took it and we walked towards the house that seemed like I had to get used to.

He stops before we get to the side door of the house, "He's going to be okay Sienna," Theo wraps his arms around me and I hug back. Pulling away, I look through the window of the house and see the rest talking, casually.

Pushing open the door, he stands to the side to let me walk in first, the warm fire hit my body with open arms and the small chuckles from my friends filled the room. I look around and see the quirky, small cottage that was so homey. It had hanging plants, different colour plates and mugs everywhere and a 6 person table in the middle of the kitchen. The bottom floor was an open plan, no walls separating the kitchen and living room. There was a fireplace on one side of the room, beside the big sofas and chairs, where the rest were talking. It was a beautiful home, built with love and passion.

Nico stood up and walked over as Theo shut the door behind me and walked past to pour me some tea, "You okay?" He whispered and reached out to hold my hand but I moved it away and stared, narrow-eyed into his eyes.

"Yeah," I scoff with sarcasm, "I'm perfect," He dips his head and doesn't say anything back. We stand there, me staring at him and not saying anything. Blaise walks over and pats Nico on the back, he looks at Blaise and gives him a weak smile before looking at me emotionless and sitting back down beside Devon on the sofa.

"Nico's showed me the rooms, there's three but I'll sleep on the couch. I'll show you them," He walks me through the house and I just stare at the ground, not looking at Devon or Pansy. We walked up the twisting staircase and get the first floor, "This is Theo and Pansy's room and this is Nico and Ponie's room. Your upstairs," He says calmly.

We walk further up the spiralling staircase which lead to a small landing with just a door. He opened it and the whole bedroom was the top floor, the roof went in, making the room look smaller but wide. It had a big double bed in the middle, a big carpet circling the centre and other pieces of furniture, "This is Nico's sister's room, you could probably borrow some of her clothes,"

I just stand in the doorway, looking at the beautiful room, that probably had a great view with three windows on each wall. One behind the bed and two either side of the room.

"Sienna?" Blaise said looking back at me, I couldn't say anything. I just walk past him and take my shoes off as I walk towards the bed. I climb on and curl up not wanting to be alone, "Do you want me to go?"

"No," I hear him move closer, on the other side of the bed and he moves up to sit back on the pillows with me facing away from him. We both sit and lay there for a minute before I turn over and rest my head on his lap, he instantly strokes my hair and down to my side. It wasn't anything more, just a comfort hug. That was it.

He sits back more and I move up to rest my head on his chest as his arm hold me close. I rest my hand over his waist and he does the same. We hold each other close, missing the people we need most, "Can you stay here tonight? With me?" I whisper sadly.

Looking up to him, he kisses my forehead and nods, "Yeah," I give him a weak smile and go back to closing my eyes. Falling asleep on his warm body.

This wasn't how this was supposed to go. I wasn't supposed to be here, without him, I wasn't supposed to hugging the wrong boy. I shouldn't be falling asleep in someone else's arms but I couldn't not, I just thought of him, only him. Maybe I'll see him soon and I can just take us away. Far Far away.

***

Spice coming soon don't worry, I know that's why your here in the first place.

discuss>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 463 37
"They want us dead, Draco." "It'll be ok, love." Draco sighed into my hair. I know he's lying. He knows he's lying. . . . Harry Potter AU: -Muggle...
1.9K 184 18
Hyunwoo and Junghoon met one morning. They liked each other so much but thought it would never happen. Until they found out they were joining the sa...
385K 7K 55
Ariel Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange is returning to sixth year at Hogwarts. Recovering from last year, where she was bullied by Draco...
38.8K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...