You Are My Everything

By kayJay_KJ

This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football... More

🥰Author's note😊
Apologies at first sight
Winning
Stay away from me
Being weird
🥰 Author talk😘
Don't even know his Name
Toying or Threat?
Having Fever
Please STOP!!
Protect him
Why him?
Telling truth
Friends?
Shocked
Explain
Woken up
🥰Author talk🤗
Going somewhere
A Chance
Trying something new
New girl?
Girlfriend or boyfriend?
What have you done?
😊Author talk😶
Week earlier Part-1
Week earlier Part-2
He is really angry
Feelings
Where are you?
🥳Author talk🎉❤️
🥰 Author talk 🎉
4 years later
Why???
🎉 Author talk 🎉
Old memories
I don't want you
'has moon always been this beautiful?'
The story of past
Leave me alone...
A plan
Unexpected guest
😭Author talk😔
What happened in the past?
I am sorry
Manic
Not going anywhere
Missed you
You are mine
3 year later

Pain...

2.1K 122 9
By kayJay_KJ

Gulf took Emma and sunny to a toy store, where Emma is going crazy seeing all the toys and she is pulling gulf everywhere. Sunny was just having fun watching them.

"Dad!! This is the teddy bear, I wanted for a long time." Emma pointed at the biggest teddy bear at the store.

Gulf started to make calculation how to make this teddy bear fit in their hotel room. "dad what are you thinking!! lets go and buy this." seeing Emma's sparkling eyes, gulf really can't refuse to this little bundle of joy he just smiled and went to pay for the it.

After paying the bill gulf look around to find sunny but she was nowhere to be found so he asked one of the staff member. The staff member pointed at sunny who was standing outside, as gulf looked at her way his eyes went wide seeing mew talking to sunny.

Gulf rushed towards them with Emma. Mew smirked after looking at gulf, who was walking towards them.

"oh! Speaking of devil, I was just asking sunny, where you were? And here comes the devil..." mew smirked. Sunny flinched. She was looking scared.

"Who are you calling devil?" Emma frowned

Gulf stood there quietly not knowing what to say. Mew chuckled "I am just joking. I guess... I offended a little princess here." Mew smiled wide at Emma making her shy a bit.

Emma hugged gulf "dad ...who is this?"

"ah....ammm" gulf don't know how to introduce mew.

"I use to be your dad's important person in past. But I guess things are not s you think they are" Mew said smiling but his words seems cold.

Gulf turned to sunny and hand emma to her. "Sunny... why don't you take emma back? I will be back in a bit." sunny took Emma's hand and nodded.

"Dad! aren't you coming with us?" emma said.

Gulf kissed Emma on her forehead "I will be back before you know, honey. so just go back with your mom and play with your new teddy for a bit okay."

"okay.. dad come back soon" Emma said smiling. Gulf looked at sunny and gave a nod. Sunny nod back and went back with Emma.

After Emma and sunny left, gulf turn to mew. "I guess... we need to talk".

Mew step forward and held gulf's hand tightly almost making gulf hiss in pain "yeah we need have a good talk."

---

Mew brought gulf to his home. Mew was living in the same house. Gulf was confused but he know, he needed to follow mew and talk calmly because gulf knows mews stubborn personality.

The whole ride from shopping mall to mew's house was silent. But gulf can feel the furiousness in mew's gestures. As he can feel mew clenching his teeth in anger. But gulf knew this would happen someday and he need to face mew and talk to him. But he was still not ready to face mew, still he knows he need to be strong and face mew no matter what, he will cut out all the ties that left 4 years ago.

As they entered the house gulf felt a nostalgic feeling looking around the house, everything is the still the way it used to be four years ago. He felt like he has traveled back in time and came back 4 years. But gulf know it's not a dream and he is standing in mew's home right now.

"Why are we here?" gulf turned and asked mew who was closing the door and move towards him.

"You tell me... what you see right now?" mew asked.

Gulf looked at him in confusion "what are you trying to say? Just come to the point"

Mew rushed forward and grabbed gulf by his hair, making gulf feeling the pain as mew gripped onto his hair tightly.

"Was it fun playing with me 4 years ago? Huh... did it make you feel good making fool of me like this?" mew yelled in anger.

Gulf hissed in pain "mew let me goo...."

"You feel pain right. This pain is nothing. You wounded me more than you can imagine gulf." mew was grinding his teeth with anger.

Gulf push off mew "mew calm down..."

"calm down!!!!!" mew yelled and grip his shoulder tightly "you want me to calm down... knowing what you did to me? Fuck you!!! gulf.... why?.... while my life stopped here when you left me and you get to move on... getting married and having kid... Making fool of me...why?? And not to mention 4 years ago, you were with sunny behind my back. You were with that bitch when you were with Me." mew was making his grip tighter and tighter making gulf feel the pain that mew was in. when mew found out Emma's age in gulf's details. He knew gulf was cheating on him at that time.

Gulf shake off mew's grip and yelled "yeah so what!!!! Sunny and I were together and we love each other. It was not like we were lovers or something. it was just a fling and we were only together for few months. We just had fun for few months... so why does that even matter?"

Hearing gulf's words made mew more furious, he grabbed gulf's neck and pushed him into wall "you fucker... how could you insult my feelings like that? How dare you?"

Gulf struggled but mew was on his limit. But suddenly seeing gulf losing air to breath he let go gulf. Gulf dropped down and coughed, trying to breathe normally.

Mew kneel down and pulled gulf chin and abruptly put his lips on gulf's and kissed him roughly. Gulf tried to push him off but mew grip his head and pulled him closer. Then he bite gulf's lip. Making it bleed. Looking furiously at gulf "You think it was fun... right? Now! I am going to tell you what fun looks.... Get ready for your nightmare..." Then mew stood up and turned in other direction "now....get out!" mew raised his voice.

Gulf swiftly stood up and rush out of mew's house. Hearing door getting close and gulf left, mew drop down "few months you say.... So... why it is so hard to let you go? Why it is so hard for me to still see you in pain? Why??? Why I can't forget you and move on? Why??"

---

After getting out of mew's house, gulf took a cab and went to a beach.

Gulf got call from sunny. Hearing gulf's voice, she knew gulf is not okay. so she insisted him to tell her where he is and sunny got there in hour.

"Gulf... what happened?" sunny rushed to gulf seeing him sitting with his head on his knees. Gulf looked up, tears were falling nonstop from his eyes. Sunny sat beside him.

"Gulf what happened?" gulf hugged her. "It's okay... I am here... just what happened between you and mew?" gulf was wiping.

"I made him hate me more... everything is over now..." gulf stopped.

"Why? You should have told him the truth." Sunny said while creasing gulf's back.

"How can I? You know what will happen, if he comes to my life again..." gulf cried.

"But gulf... you are miserable without him. You need him." sunny said. 

Gulf kept silent and cried silently. Sunny was just patting his back lightly to make him let it all out and calm down. Sunny can see how hurt gulf is but she promised him that she will not interfere with this matter. And after what gulf did for her she can't oppose gulf no matter what. She decided to just be there for gulf every moment. But seeing gulf in pain every day from last 4 years. She feel helpless, all she can do is be there for gulf when he was in pain.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you all for being here till now.. really you guys are superb😎... i hope my writing  is not disappointing you. 🤗

please let me know your views in comment.🥰

really love you all...😘❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
39.9K 2.7K 46
Gulf is a typical college student. Mew is an introvert. Gulf is short-tempered. Mew is mellow. Gulf is possessive. Mew is protective. Gulf likes Mew...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...