𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙢𝙻𝙴 || π™°πšƒπ™΄π™΄πš‰

By loudwoo

a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN sta... More

Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.

Chapter 52.

4K 146 169
By loudwoo

"okay i have an idea" Jade told him. they were currently sitting on a circular bench in the middle of a mall (a/n: please tell me y'all have benches in malls too so i don't look stupid)  

"what is it?"  Wooyoung said. they were sipping bubble tea, tired from playing hide and seek.

"okay i saw this on tiktok the other day. we should come up with five topics, split up and buy each other stuff according to topics" she said and chewed on boba.

"wait- that's so cool oh my god" Wooyoung said and sat cross legged in front of Jade. 

"okay we should write the topics down" Jade said and whipped her phone out. Wooyoung did too.

"first topic should be food" he suggested. Jade nodded and they wrote it down.

"second should be yellow" Jade said, knowing it's Wooyoung's favorite color. Wooyoung's eyes lit up before he quickly typed it in notes. Jade smiled.

"third one hmm it could be something unexpected/random" she said. Wooyoung giggled, ideas coming in his head. he nodded and they both noted it.

"fourth one must be something you think they'll like" Wooyoung said. 

"totally" Jade said and sipped on her tea

"what should last one be?" she asked. Wooyoung snickered.

"something useless" he said and started shaking his hands again from excitement. Jade giggled, ideas flooding her head.

"oh and we have 10 minutes to spice it up a little" Jade added and wrote the final topic down. 

"let's finish boba and start" Wooyoung giggled.

"stop being so cute" Jade said casually, making him choke on his bubble tea and start coughing.

"are you okay?" she asked and patted his back. Wooyoung looked up at her with red face and nodded, wiping his mouth.

"stop saying stuff like that" he mumbled

"stuff like what?" Jade tilted her head and looked at him innocently. Wooyoung groaned, clutching his heart.

"you know exactly what i mean. stop acting innocent" he said and sipped on his tea.

"you're confusing me, woo" she ruffled his hair. Wooyoung almost choked again.

"SEE?" he said a bit too loudly, startling Jade. "you're doing it on purpose, aren't you?"

"doing what?"

"cute stuff to make me like you more" he mumbled and blushed. Jade grinned, her cheeks turning pink. 

"well, i'm afraid i won't be stopping anytime soon" she said and suddenly neared his face, making Wooyoung gasp. Jade smiled, making her eyes turn into crescents and pecked his nose. Wooyoung stared at her with wide eyes. Jade retreated and went back to drinking like nothing happened.

"i'm gonna die like this one day" he muttered and shook his head. he glanced at Jade and immediately regretted it. she was sipping on her bubble tea cutely, munching on boba here and there. she was too cute for his liking. 

he slapped his palm over his eyes and forced himself to look back at his tea.

they finished drinking in 3 minutes, threw the trash out and split up, looking for gifts. Wooyoung decided to go with the order.

first he entered the market and started walking towards the snack section. he remembered Jade saying she would sell her soul for some nice s'mores oreos. Wooyoung thought he was was gonna look for it, but he didn't need to, since it was in the first shelf of the aisle he just entered. 

"yess" he mumbled to himself and grabbed it, buying it and leaving the store. next he went to Miniso.

he noticed some scented candles in Jade's room last time he visited her, so he thought he was gonna buy a yellow one. Wooyoung checked and found limited edition sunflower scented yellow candles in a pretty jar, so he decided to grab it and look around Miniso more. 

"something random/unexpected" he mumbled to himself and caught a glimpse of a phone case that matched his. Wooyoung's phone case was yellow and had a mini orangish yellow dinosaur on the left side of it. the one Wooyoung saw was light blue and had a navy blue dinosaur on a right side of it. 

"are they supposed to align?" he mumbled to himself and approached the case, putting his phone next to it. it was indeed matching, and it looked like dinos were reaching out to each other. Wooyoung found it adorable and grabbed it.

(a/n: if y'all have no imagination like me, here's the similar phone cases)

next he started looking for something she would love and remembered her words from earlier when she said she loved plushies. he went to the plushie section and looked over the adorable plushies. he stopped his choice on a cute smiling avocado plushie and grabbed it from the shelf. 

and lastly, something useless. Wooyoung giggled and grabbed a rubik's cube from a shelf nearby. he went to the cashier and paid for everything, leaving the store and going back to where they were supposed to meet at.

as for Jade, she went to market first too and immediately grabbed a pack of 4 donuts. she knew Wooyoung loved donuts. she didn't even have to think about it. 

next she went to a gift store and started looking for something yellow. she caught a glimpse of chimmy glass thermos and immediately grabbed it, remembering how much Wooyoung loves BTS. 

"something random?" she mumbled to herself "hmm" 

Jade decided to grab a pair of fuzzy socks. she feels like it's random enough and Wooyoung would like it. 

something she thinks he would love.

Wooyoung is a big video games lover. Jade decided to get him a new controller. it's a nice brand that Jimin uses.

and lastly something useless.

Jade giggled and decided to get him an android charger. she knows he would have gotten her something stupid anyways. she paid for everything and left to meet up with him. when she went back, he was already there, sitting crossed legged on a bench they parted at. he was holding 2 plastic bags. Jade was holding 2 bags too. she excitedly waddled towards Wooyoung and sat in front of him.

"are you ready?" he asked, excited. Jade nodded.

"okay. food. 3. 2. 1" Wooyoung counted and they pulled out their gifts. both of their eyes sparkled at the stuff before quickly exchanging it.

"how did you know i loved s'mores oreos?" Jade asked, happy.

"you said it once at lunch" Wooyoung mumbled and looked at his donuts like he was in love. they both set the stuff aside.

"we're gonna share both later, by the way" Jade cleared her throat. Wooyoung nodded "next topic. yellow. 3. 2. 1" she said and whipped chimmy thermos out. woo had yellow scented candle in his hand.

he gasped when he saw Jade's gift

"i fucking love you" he said and snatched it from her. Jade giggled and took the candle carefully, opening it and smelling it. 

"it smells like sunflowers!" she exclaimed and grinned. she loves sunflowers.

"do you like it?" Wooyoung asked.

"i do"

"i love this too" he said and held the thermos up, putting it away with his donuts.

"okay now it's something random/unexpected, right?" Jade asked and checked her phone. she nodded to herself after seeing it's true.

"3. 2. 1" Wooyoung counted and pulled the phone case out. Jade showed him fuzzy socks with a happy expression. Wooyoung went heart eyed when he saw the socks. Jade's mouth dropped when he saw the phone case. it was her favorite color too! they exchanged it and she immediately took her case off, putting on a new one.

"look, we're matching" Wooyoung told her and showed her his phone case. Jade squealed and then giggled. this whole thing was too adorable. they put their phones together and it aligned perfectly. 

"i love this" Jade said and looked at Wooyoung with so much love in her eyes, even he could see it. he returned the look and put his fuzzy socks against his blushing face. 

"aah it's so fluffy" he giggled. 

"okay i'm excited for this one. something that you think they would love. 3. 2. 1" Jade said and grabbed the controller, showing it to him excitedly. Wooyoung held a big avocado plushie in front of him. both of their eyes widened when they saw their gifts. 

"IT'S SO CUTE!" Jade squealed and hugged the plushie. 

"I WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG!" Wooyoung giggled. "I love it so much. Thank you" he examined his controller.

"yea I really like this too. thanks" she giggled. Wooyoung carefully put it away with his other gifts.

"time for the last gift" Jade snickered.

"3. 2. 1" they both counted down and pulled their stuff out. Wooyoung burst in laughter when he saw an android charger. Jade grabbed rubik's cube.

"why is this useless?" she asked, confused.

"well you can't solve it so you either have to learn or have it laying around" Wooyoung said and tried to plug in android charger in his phone.

"jokes on you I actually can solve it" Jade said and laughed. Wooyoung stared at her in disbelief.

"you can? How? Are you a witch or something?"

"I'm just not stupid. This is very simple" she scrambled the cube and started to solve it. Wooyoung stared at her in awe.

"waah" he said and stared at the cube when Jade finished solving.

"I learnt it in 7th grade" Jade giggled, seeing Wooyoung's expression.

"can you teach me?"

"you'll need to learn algorithms"

"never mind. I learned my fair share of algorithms already" he said and giggled nervously. Jade laughed at how cute he was.

they sat in silence for a while, examining their gifts. 

"you really know me well" Wooyoung said and opened his pack of donuts, giving Jade nutella one. he knows she loves that one. he grabbed sprinkled one and started munching on it, swinging his legs back and forth. he looked tiny.

"ahh you're so cute" Jade said and giggled, ruffling his hair. Wooyoung looked at her with his big innocent eyes and blushed. 

"you're cuter" he mumbled and cleared his throat.

"i have an idea" Wooyoung said, munching on Jade's oreos. 

"what is it?" Jade asked with full mouth. Wooyoung felt the big ass urge to squish her cheeks, but shook his head and started explaining.

"so, what if we do each other's makeup?" he said and smiled at the idea. Jade's eyes widened.

"i always wanted to do that with my boyfriend" she said excitedly, but realized that she called him boyfriend and slapped a hand over her mouth. Wooyoung blushed deep red.

"boyfriend huh?" he grinned. he was loving this. 

"i meant boy friend" she quickly corrected herself.

"hmm sure" Wooyoung smirked, still blushing and ruffled her hair.

"anyways" Jade attempted to change the subject "how do we do that?"

"we can buy stuff here and i think this mall has an unisex bathroom"

"you're a genius, woo" Jade said and hopped down from the bench. Wooyoung followed her. they grabbed their gifts and went to the makeup store. Jade skipped inside and started walking between the isles. Wooyoung chuckled and caught up with her.

"let's just buy some concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, lip gloss, contour and highlighter." Jade said. (a/n: i literally know nothing about makeup pls forgive me. also my mom is a makeup artist how good is that)

"oh and i'm paying" she added before Wooyoung could protest. he whined. "you have a problem with that?"

"yes i d-" he was cut off when Jade turned around, fake moustache stuck above her lips.

"don't argue with me, child" she said in a deep voice. Wooyoung burst in laughter, clutching his stomach.

"wh- where did you find that" he asked, still laughing. Jade pointed at the shelf of stuff you can try for fun. (a/n: please tell me y'all have this) 

in the next 20 minutes Jade and Wooyoung grabbed everything they needed. Jade paid for them and they left to find the unisex bathroom. 

"here it is" Wooyoung pointed at the door of the bathroom. Jade giggled excitedly and entered. Wooyoung followed behind, jumping happily. 

"okay who goes first?" Jade asked. the bathroom was empty, so they could do whatever they wanted. 

"let's play rock paper scissors. winner does loser's makeup first" Wooyoung suggested. 

"seems fine to me" Jade shrugged.

"rock paper scissors" they said in unison and both of them pulled rock. Jade giggled.

"rock paper scissors" once again, both pulled paper.

'he's gonna do rock next' Jade thought 

"rock paper scissors" they said and as Jade predicted, Wooyoung pulled rock. Jade pulled paper and she won. 

"yayy" she giggled "get on the counter, sir. i'll make you all pretty"  she said. Wooyoung pouted and sat next to the sink, swinging his legs back and forth. 

"let's tie your hair up first" Jade said and neared Wooyoung to tie his hair back well. Wooyoung's eyes widened when he saw how close they were. light pink dusted his cheeks. Jade noticed that and grinned.

"i like when you get shy" she booped his nose and moved away, grabbing the stuff she needed. Wooyoung just sat there like a grounded child, his face heating up whenever Jade neared his face. his legs were spread and Jade was standing between them. he wanted to hug her so badly. 

Jade looked at him and noticed how close their faces were once again. she smiled and pecked his forehead, continuing to apply the makeup. Wooyoung could hear his heart throwing fireworks. 

'she's gonna end me one day' he thought and clutched his heart.

suddenly the door of bathroom opened and 2 girls walked in. Jade and Wooyoung froze on their spots and stared at the newcomers. when the girls saw them, their jaws dropped, cause, first, it's an adorable sight, and second, Wooyoung and Jade are both hella gorgeous.

"hi?" Wooyoung waved

"oh my god. you guys are adorable." one of the girls squealed.

"uh thanks i guess" Jade giggled awkwardly.

"literally couple goals. if my boyfriend doesn't let me do his makeup in a mall bathroom i don't want him." other girl laughed. Jade found them adorable. Wooyoung laughed along with her. 

"of course, duh" he said and flipped his small ponytail.

"and girll you're the pretties girl i have ever seen" first girl told Jade. 

"oh my god thanks" she said and covered her face, shy.

"no need to thank me. sorry for interrupting. we'll leave" she winked and dragged the other girl out.

"well, weren't they adorable?" Wooyoung asked, overwhelmed by amount of nice people today.

"they were" Jade nodded and smiled brightly, continuing to do his makeup. 

after like 20 minutes she finished.

"aand done!" Jade exclaimed "you look so prettyyyy" she awed. Wooyoung grinned and looked around to look in the mirror. he gasped.

"you're so good at makeup" he told her and examined his face in the mirror. he found himself pretty too.

"naah you're just handsome" Jade said and patted his head. Wooyoung blushed for nth time today, removed the hair tie and let his hair down. then he turned around and faced Jade.

"do i look good?" he asked with a grin

"yes" Jade said and ruffled his hair.

"you sure love my hair alot"

"i do" she replied and ran her hand through his hair. Wooyoung hugged her. Jade flinched at the unexpected hug, but hugged him back. it was comfortable. 

suddenly Wooyoung lifted her up and twirled her around. Jade yelped and clung onto him tightly. he giggled and sat her down on his previous seat. Jade stared at him in disbelief.

"don't do that again" she said, clutching her heart.

"why not?" Wooyoung grinned and titled his head. Jade smacked his arm.

"my turn. let's take your previous make up off first" he said and put some makeup remover on a cotton ball. then he slowly started removing her makeup. Jade stared at his every move, smiling to herself.

"i'm gonna tie your hair up now" he said and grabbed the hair tie from his wrist, putting Jade's hair in a cute bun. Jade giggled.

Wooyoung started applying concealer. their faces were inches apart and Wooyoung fought off the urge to kiss her right then and there.

"i'm not as good with makeup as you so it might not turn out well. don't get your hopes up okay?" he mumbled. Jade nodded. 

when it was time to apply lip gloss tho, Wooyoung couldn't help it and pecked her lips a little. Jade was caught off guard and blushed deep red. Wooyoung squealed and hid his face.

"sorry. i couldn't help it" he mumbled. Jade smiled. wasn't he adorable?

"it's fine" she said. Wooyoung pressed his lips in a thin line to suppress a smile. he neared her again and continued applying some lip gloss.

the finished soon and let Jade look in the mirror.

"you look gorgeous" Wooyoung told her and grinned. Jade was surprised, cause Wooyoung surprisingly did a pretty good job and didn't mess it up. she thought she looked pretty.

"now time for some pictures" she said and whipped her phone out. Wooyoung put away all the makeup stuff in their plastic bags and took his phone out too.

"for the first picture can we put our phones together? so that our dinos can touch. i'll take a picture too" he said. Jade nodded and posed.

they took many, many, MANY pictures. 

when Jade was satisfied, she put her phone back in her pocket.

"we both look so pretty" she giggled, showing her gummy smile.(a/n: gummy smiles are the most adorable don't argue with me)

Wooyoung whined and clutched his heart for the millionth time that day.

"stop doing this to me please" he said in a whiny voice. Jade rolled her eyes. 

"stop being dramatic." she grabbed the plastic bags and Wooyoung's hand, dragging him outside.

"where to now?" 

"now we go outside and come up with something on the way" Wooyoung giggled.

--

longest and cutest chapter i've written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.3K 34
Complete βœ”οΈ Aubrey never thought that she would meet Ateez but she goes to a fan meet where unexpected things happen that no one could actually thin...
33.6K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. βœ§ΰΌβ”‰β”‰Λš*❋ ❀ ❋*Λšβ”‰β”‰ΰΌβœ§ Story Status: Completed β₯Ateez Au β₯BoyxBoy β₯...
37.3K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
1.1M 46.5K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...