The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ] More

Characters
Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch.81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Ch. 100
I hope yall understand.
New Book is OUTNOW🥳
🥳Pooh Shiesty Book🥳

Ch. 75

5.9K 303 102
By Therightauthor

                                             November 26th, 2019
                                   Charlotte, North Carolina

Cali's POV

Key practically begged me to come to this show in North Carolina. At first, I wasn't gone come because I was still kinda hurt by what Bezel said, but I'm not finna sit hea and dwell on the shit I can't control. So I went to Key's show anyways because I really want this co-parenting relationship to work for the sake of our son.

" You good? You need anything?" Key asked for the thousandth time today.

" Key, if I needed anything you would be the first person to know. Now can you please stop asking?" I laughed.

" My fault, I just wanna make sure you feeling good cause we gone be at this show fa a couple of hours." He said as he looked over at me.

" I'm good."

We pulled up to the show, and Key helped me out the sprinter. All of the guys surrounded me to keep people from seeing me, and my baby bump. We went to the back until it was time for them to go onstage.

" You wanna stay back here until the show over? Cause ion want yo feet swelling or nun like that." Key said to me.

" Yeah, I'ma chill back hea until y'all done." I said as I got more comfortable on the couch.

The rest of the guys went to go watch them perform while I was watching from backstage on the tv. I got a notification on my phone. I looked down, and it was me, Ash, Kenn, and Ari's group message.

R.O.D😈👭🏽❤️: What y'all bitches doing?

My Kenn Doll🧍🏾‍♀️😍: Just finished doing my last client's head😩

Cali: At this show I was forced to come to😑

Miss mamas👩‍👦🥰: Chilee, not shit! Tremani getting on my damn nerves🙄

Cali: Don't do him, if you don't want my godson just send him to Memphis with me. The fuck😒

Miss mamas👩‍👦🥰: Oh, dat ain't no problem! That ain't no problem😉! Matter of fact when you going home🤔?

R.O.D😈👭🏽❤️: Whatchu at Glock nem show fa?

Cali: I'm coming back home for Thanksgiving, and Key practically begged me to come for some reason🤷🏾‍♀️!

My Kenn Doll🧍🏾‍♀️😍: Nigga tryna get his family back together and shit! I see his ole popsicles stick body built ass😂😂🤗

Miss mamas👩‍👦🥰: Say less we coming to Memphis for Thanksgiving too🥳! So when you see a lil midget on yo porch with his spider man backpack, and his sippy cup in his hand, and you hear tires screeching don't say shit😂😂!

Cali: We just tryna build a co parent relationship before our son get hea, dats all😐! And I won't cause Tremani got his own room at my house, and he already know where everythang at😂! He gone be good for me cause he love his God momma🥰

My R.O.D😈👭🏽❤️: Uh huh, Key got some shit up his sleeves, and this bitch don't even know it yet😂😂

Before I could reply back to Ash nem Pjay came to get me from backstage.

" Sis? Key want me to come get you real quick." Pjay said as he peeked his head in the door.

I looked at him with a confused face," Fa what?"

" Ion know, he just told me to come get you before they play this next song." Pjay said shrugging his shoulders.

I sighed, and got up from the couch. I walked to the side of the stage. I wasn't walking onstage with him and Dolph cause I wasn't dressed to be seen. Key looked over, and realized I was with the guys, and smiled at me. Once he turned away I scrunched my face up cause what was the point of me watching them perform right hea when I was comfortable in the back?

" Aye Dolph?"

" Wassup Glock?"

" I fuck with Charlotte so much I'ma let em in on some shit real quick." Key said into the mic.

" What's dat Glock?" Dolph asked looking over at Key.

" Fuck it, I'ma just show em!"

Key nodded his head at towards their DJ. He began to press some buttons on his laptop, and next thing I know I hear a familiar sound. It was our son's heartbeat. The video Key recorded while we were at the doctor's appointment was playing on the Jumbotron screen.

" BABY GLIZOCK ON THE WAY! YA DIGGG!" He said excitedly as he smiled.

Fat, Woo, and Pjay was recording from their phones, so they could post it on their social medias.

Dolph and Key's fans were screaming like crazy, and recording as well. Hell, I even seen some of em crying.

" Congratulations, my nigga." Dolph old ass said faking like he didn't know.

" Preciate dat bruh." Key said as him and Dolph dapped each other up.

Then, they went straight into performing their song Water on water.

" Did y'all know he was doing that?" I asked Pjay nem.

" Nope, but now I see why he wanted ya ass to come so bad." Pjay said.

" You not mad, are you?" Fat asked me with a concerned look on his face.

" No, I was planning on announcing it sometime this week anyways." I said truthfully.

Once they were finished performing they handed their mics back to the backstage crew, and walked off stage. Key walked over towards me, and had a timid look on his face.

" I'm sorry, I know I didn't run it by you first. But I'm just so excited about it, and I wanted to surprise you. If you mad at me I get it." Key said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

" I'm not mad. I actually liked it." I smiled.

Key hugged me, but I quickly released from the hug cause he had just got finished performing.

" Y'all did y'all shit tonight, even Dolph. But if I can make a simple suggestion. I think it's time for you to get Life Alert cause it's not safe outchea for yo old ass to be buck jumping, and shit." I said.

" See, you always wanna start shit with me. Since we making suggestions you too damn short to be pregnant. Got the height of a 3rd grader with a big ass belly. Pregnant ass midget just waddling around this bitch." Dolph said as all of them laughed.

" Ahahaha, and Woo ion know what the fuck you laughing fa!" I said as I quickly looked over at him.

" Bruh, don't start with me cause ian even say shit." Woo said.

" Y'all chill out, and start walking y'all ass towards the sprinter." Key said laughing.

I sucked the top of my teeth, and rolled my eyes.

As we got sprinter I went on Twitter, and seen Key trending. I got on Instagram and seen Key's Instagram post.

Liked by You, Dolph, Paperroutefat, Paperroutepjay, Treycapalot, Ashwitdatcash, and 777,934 others

KeyGlock: My lil nigga said fuck y'all🖕🏾😂! He already cutthroat😈😎💯

                              -Comments-

Paperroutepjay: Nephew💙

Youngdolph: M'fer already bad as hell😂

Paperroutewoo: Damn, that's how he feel? We ain't the ones who got him doing 9 months😂😂

Paperroutefat: I'm still pissed bout this shit😑😂

Treycapalot: About time, congrats whoodie🥳

Reddbone: So you just gone have a baby on me, really Glock😒! Now I gotta be a step mama😩

Slayedbyraven: Baby, you really telling the world you got me pregnant☺️🥰!

Keyglockfp: Baby Glizock already got yo attitude😂! Congratulations💙! Got a baby goat in the making😎🐐

Prefanpage: Congratulations Glizock🥳

Mrsglock4life: That ain't yo baby🤗!

Liked by KeyGlock, Ashwitdatcash, Sorryitsari, MiagoM.I.A, Barbiewhosnameisken and 874,639 others

TheCalicartier: Popping out with the love of my life👩‍👦💙!

                                -Comments-

Allheilreign: I told y'all she was pregnant, but congrats girl😍😍😍

Keyglockfp: Baby Glizock💙😈

Mixxeddoll: Congrats Cali🥰! He gone be so handsome😍

Ashwitdatcash: I told you he had some up his sleeves😂! Congrats bestie😘😍🥺

Barbiewhosnameisken: BABYMAMA😍😝

MiagoM.I.A: I told you this picture was gone be beautiful😩😍

Sorryitsari: ^^^ Right, ha ass did all that crying and shit cause it wasn't sunny outside😂😂

Mrsglock4life: Bitch, Key didn't get you pregnant. Let em know who the real daddy is😂🤗!

I exited outta Instagram, and locked my phone. I looked back, and seen Fat, Woo, Pjay, and Dolph knocked out.

" You already took maternity pictures?" Key asked looking over at me.

I shook my head, " No, that picture was just from my last trip the with girls."

He nodded his head as I yawned.

" You tired?" Key asked me.

" Yeah, I normally be sleep by now."

" Lay on me."

" I'm good." I said lying.

" Bruh, come on ole sleepy ass." Key said.

I rolled my eyes as I laid my head on his shoulders. Key had his phone in one hand as he rubbed my stomach with the other. I quickly fell asleep.

——————

They finally announced it😝! How do y'all like Key and Cali's relationship now😌? Is Key making progress🤨? Everything going too good, so I'm finna shake some shit up🤗! Shit, finna get crazy😎! What y'all think finna happen next🤯? And for y'all mfers who was talking shit bout that last picture, y'all bullied me into photoshopping her face on somebody else's body😂 ( Which I should've just did in the first place cause it was weird looking, so I preciate y'all fa that) but that's besides the point😑🙄! Y'all gone get off me🤣! Any who, make sure y'all vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all❤️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 47
If you fuck with mafia shit and billie, u can read this ig
221K 8.4K 43
~Excuse all Mistakes Missy I swear this last week has been the longest week ever, all I keep hearing is he's getting out Thursday. I think I liked...
23.8K 1.6K 28
Gangster Love Story❤️ nothing to summarise..just peep in to know more..❤️🤭
31.6K 1.2K 20
Don't forget to follow me. And don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you :D Top: Off Bottom: Gun FINISHED!!! Started: 14-03-2021 Ending: 22-03-20...