Mr Wanna Die [Shota Aizawa x...

By Aizaten

➽ ~ Starting college, a one night stand at a bar and a new babysitting job creates you new oppurtunities for... More

❂☺Before Reading Information☺❂
❂☺01☺❂
❂☺02☺❂
❂☺03☺❂
❂☺04☺❂
❂☺05☺❂
❂☺07☺❂
❂☺08☺❂
❂☺09☺❂
❂☺10☺❂
❂☺11☺❂
❂☺12☺❂
❂☺13☺❂
❂☺14☺❂
❂☺15☺❂
❂☺16☺❂
❂☺17☺❂
❂☺18☺❂
❂☺19☺❂
❂☺20☺❂
❂☺21☺❂
❂☺22☺❂
❂☺23☺❂
❂☺24☺❂
❂☺25☺❂
❂☺26☺❂
❂☺27☺❂
❂☺28☺❂
❂☺29☺❂
❂☺30:Final Chapter☺❂
❂☺AUTHOR'S NOTE☺❂

❂☺06☺❂

10.7K 350 542
By Aizaten

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

It's early in the morning when you wake up. The sound of your phone ringing makes you sit up, your eyes not completely open.

You don't look at the contact name as you pick your phone up and put it up to your ear.

"Hello?" you groan.

"Y/N! Where are you?! You never made it back to the dorm last night!!"

Your eyes spring open and you realize you're still at Shota's. "Oh, shit- I didn't realize I fell asleep." You sigh and glance at the clock reading '7:16 am'. "I accidentally fell asleep while watching a movie last night. I'll be back to the dorms in about ten to fifteen minutes."

"I'm just glad you are safe. Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll just walk. See you soon!"

"Okay, be safe. See you soon."

You hang up and slide your phone into your back pocket. You fold the blanket that was covering you up and neatly set it on the couch. You can't find the hoodie you had wore and decide to just find it after classes today.

You walk towards the front door and open it, getting ready to leave.

"You are going to freeze if you walk back without a jacket."

You turn around and see Shota standing outside his bedroom door. He has on a pair of black gym shorts and an oversized white t-shirt. His hair is up in one of those sexy man buns he had when you first met him at the club.

Shota clears his throat and you redirect your attention to what he said. You close the door so you aren't letting any of the warm air out and respond, "I don't remember where I set my hoodie and I have a class in an hour so I don't have time to look for it. I'll be fine."

Shota sighs. "Stay there."

"Okay?" Shota walks back into his room, leaving you to stand there and wait. A minute later he's back with a black hoodie in his hand.

He tosses it to you and you catch it. "You can return it later," Shota tells you. You put the hoodie on and it reaches to your knees, the sleeves an inch or two longer than your arms.

"Thanks, Mr. Aizawa!"

"Shota," he says. "Just call me Shota outside of school."

You smile, "Okay! Ahhhh I'm going to be late if I don't leave now. Bye!" You quickly open the door and step out, closing it behind you before running to the dormitories.

Shota just stares at where you were standing for a moment before turning and going to wake Eri for school.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"Y/N!!" Mina yells from her room.

You hop up from the couch and head towards her room. "I'm coming, I'm coming." You slide into her room and jump down beside her on the bed. "Heyyyyyyyy. What's up?!"

She wraps an arm around your shoulder. "Since you don't have to babysit Saturdayyyy, we are all going to the club again with the guys!" She giggles and adds, "Oh, and with an added friend I met!"

"Oooh, a girl?"

"We are just friends but yes, a girl."

"Ooh la la, someone gonna get her some pussy," you say with a wink.

Mina fake coughs a few times. "Anywaysssssss, you were in such a rush this morning that you didn't explain why u hadn't come back last night."

"Ah, that. I ended up falling asleep while watching a movie with Eri. I guess Shota decided not to wake me up, so I ended up waking on the couch."

"And the hoodie?" she asks, leaning close to you and shaking her shoulders.

You giggle. "I couldn't find mine and he gave me one of his. It smells good," you say, sniffing the jacket.

"You really do like this teacher of yours, don't you?"

You sigh and lean back on your hands. "I mean I technically know nothing about him other than he has an ex-wife and daughter. but he's hot and his voice has me addicted. It's like a drug I'm not sure I'll ever hate."

"And..?"

"He's hot, likes children and the way he fucked me that one night was fucking amazing!"

Mina laughs at you with amusement. "Good luck on getting him wrapped around your finger girl. Just know that the school isn't completely okay with those things if you win him."

You furrow your eyebrows, feeling a little confused. "The rulebook says nothing against it."

"True, but I'm not sure how the school would feel about it."

"If I am able to woo him, we just won't tell the school. Easy peasy."

Mina laughs and shakes her head at you. "I wish you luck then. Just be ready for Saturday night bitch!!!!!"

"Yes ma'am!!" you reply with a salute.

After a little bit more talking, you eventually head out to your next class.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

When it came time to babysit Eri again, you had already set your stuff in the dorm room. You already know that Shota doesn't have a class at this time for today, so you just walk into the room.

You still have about twenty minutes until Eri will be here which confuses Shota as to why you're here so early.

You skip down to his desk as Shota's sitting there grading papers. He doesn't spare you even a glance as you sit down on the edge of his desk and swing your legs back and forth. After a few minutes, curiosity hits Shota. Neither of you has said a word and it's just agonizing as he tries to grade papers.

"What do you want?" he finally asks you.

You whip your head in his direction, Shota still looking down and grading papers. "Nothing I guess. I'm just waiting for Eri to get here," you reply, not entirely lying. You partly just wanted to see Shota work.

You know that there is a very large chance that you won't actually succeed in making him yours but you don't care. That day when he said for you to forget that night, it created a challenge within you. The challenge you've created is to make him yours one way or another.

Shota on the other hand tries his best to keep himself distracted from looking at you. The way you and your body reacted that night was something he hadn't gotten from anyone else before. His ex-wife didn't even let him wrap her wrists, but he had of course respected her wishes. Trying to ignore his urges each time he sees you is troublesome but since he's always busy throughout the day, he doesn't think about any of it too much.

Deciding to actually say something, Shota asks, "So you are waiting for Eri." He pauses and finally looks at you. "On my desk?"

Nodding, you reply, "Mhm. Seemed like it works fine for the time being."

Shota rolls his eyes and continues his work. "Whatever you say."

"Do you want some help grading papers?" you ask. "Seems like there's a lot there and I have some time."

Shota doesn't say anything as you look at him, waiting for an answer. He slides a few papers over beside where you are sitting and a red pen. "Slide up a chair."

You smile and say, "Yes sir!" You scoot over a chair and start helping. There are a few answers that are unreadable and you have to ask for help throughout but by the time Eri arrives, you finished the stack you were given.

Eri runs up and hugs Shota like always and you giggle. It still kind of surprises you that he actually has a daughter.

After a few minutes of sitting there watching the two interact, it's time to get to work on babysitting.

This time Eri is not nearly as tired as you head towards the dormitories to let her meet Mina and Ochako this time.

She was nervous at first, but after a few minutes, she said a few words to them. It wasn't much but it was something.

Not too long after that, you walked to Shota's. Rather than trying to find something in his cabinets, you ordered some pizza to be delivered.

While waiting for the pizza, you played some hide and seek with Eri. Since you were bigger, it was harder to find spots to hide in so she found you way easier than you found her. As you were looking for her, you found your hoodie you had left the day before laying on her bedroom dresser.

The pizza arrived later than it was supposed to and you started eating at the table. While eating, you can hear the front door open and close. You cautiously get up from the table and look in the hall to see Shota walking in.

You sigh in relief, glad it wasn't a burglar or anything else that had run through your mind at that moment. "Welcome home, Shota! We're eating if you want to come and join us!" Turning back around, you grab a plate from the cabinet in case he would like to eat.

It's about five minutes later when Shota walks into the room, now wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a skin-tight black tank top. He sits down and joins you both as you eat.

"I'll go grocery shopping this weekend so you aren't using your money for food," Shota says in between bites.

"Okay. I'll just order until then!"

After eating, you put the dirty plates in the dishwasher and throw the pizza box out. By the time you are done with that, Shota has put the sleepy six-year-old to bed.

You yawn as you slide your shoes back on. When you see Shota, you once again can't stop yourself from staring. You don't understand how he can be so fucking sexy. The fact that you want him to go fuck you until you can't walk right now is great but also horrible since there is a kid in the house.

Rather than allowing yourself to be slightly embarrassed again, you knock yourself out of whatever trance his body puts you into as he stops in front of you. "Take this for protection since it's dark out," Shota tells you as he hands you something that looks like a gun.

You take it out of his hands and look at it, confused about what it is. He raises an eyebrow and moves closer towards you. Turning it over, he says, "It's a taser. You pull this to activate it."

He points the Taser away from the both of you and pushes the trigger. Electricity is activated for five seconds before it stops. Shota's amused by the amazement in your eyes as you learn how to use the taser.

"Wow, that's so cool!! Thanks, Shota!"

After making sure you can use it right, you leave Shota's house and make your way to the dorms. Although things are moving very slow, you feel as if you are very very slowly making some kind of progress with Shota. That could all be in your head though but who cares? Certainly not you.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

Ngtl im struggling with this story more than the others but I am trying my best. Give me time and i'll try to do better!

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
27.5K 532 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
445K 16.5K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
29K 695 25
You have just gotten into the University of you dreams U.A University. in past relationships that didn't work out you don't trust love, but for some...