Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Chapter 10
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ad #2
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 27

1.3K 42 17
By Starrynight_Hobi

[Special lil chapter]

"Okay you and Innie are gonna have fun at uncle Joonie and Jinnies house tonight." Said Changbin as he tied Felix's shoes.

"What about Channie daddy?" The little boy asked.

"Channie and I have to do something tonight, trust me you'll like being with your friends more. " Changbin smiled at his little boy. He was growing up too fast.

Changbin and Chan planned a date night, since it had been weeks. They couldnt wait, they were going to eat then see a movie. Now that the whole Kim household was free of sickness, they could go.

"Innie! Let's get your jacket on." Said Chan as he held the little jacket.

Said little boy ran in and quickly slipped his arms into the sleeves.

"That was fast munchkin." Chan chuckled as he zipped up the jacket and hugged him tightly.

Jeongin giggled, "daddy what if they no like Innie?"

"Baby you're Jimins best friend, and you've stayed there before, why wouldnt they like you?"

"B-because Innie dont know some words." Jeongin looked down.

Jeongin was still learning proper korean, since Chan raised him in Australia,  they spoke more english than Korean.

At least Jeongin did. He often had trouble remembering a few words. This made him a bit insecure,even at his age.

"Oh munchkin, itll be just fine, you wanna know a secret?" Asked Chan.

Jeongins eyes sparkled as he nodded quickly.

"Your Joonie knows english like daddy, so if you have trouble, just ask Joonie okay? You've done well so far at school." Chan explained.

"Weally daddy?! Okie!"

Chan laughed and shook his head in amusement as he carried Jeongins small backpack. Felix already took on his 'big brother' role and helped Jeongin into the car.

"Good job lix! Remember what to do to uncle Joonie?" Asked Changbin.

"Drive him crazy?" Asked Felix.

"Bingo. Alright let's get going." Changbin grinned and texted Namjoon that they were coming.

"Namjoon cant catch a break with you, can he?"laughed Chan.

"Never in a million years." Changbin started driving to the Kim household.

When they arrived, they walked up to the door and right before Chan knocked they heard yelling followed by giggles.

"Jimin! Get that out of your mouth! Kookie stop running!"

Changbin couldnt help but laugh. Chan slapped his arm as he knocked.

"Just a minute!"

The door was soon opened by Jin, "oh hey guys come on in."

Namjoon was chasing a shirtless Jungkook, who was covered in marker may he add.

"What's happening here?" Asked Chan as he laughed.

"Someone." Jin eyed Namjoon,"let  Kookie have markers and well, it's a whole mess." Jin explained.

"Anyway, how are you Felix?"

"Good uncle Jinnie!" Felix spotted Hoseok and ran off.

"And you Innie? Minnies been excited to play with you."

"I good too!" Jeongin smiled as he held onto Chan tightly. Jimin came by and got Jeongin to follow him.

"Thank you for watching them again, we appreciate it." Said Changbin.

"Anytime, go have fun now." Jin ushered them back out.

"Bye Innie! Bye Felix!" The couple yelled.

Both the boys waved and let their dads leave.

"Dinner?" Asked Changbin.

"Dinner."

They both got inside the car and headed to a restaurant.  The restaurant was fairly new, almost cafe like.

"Ladies first." Said Changbin as he grinned and held the door open.

"Great, then you should go in first." Chan smirked. 'Yep hes the one' Changbin thought.

After taking a seat and ordering drinks, they began talking about whatever came up in their minds.

"What do you miss about Australia?" Asked Changbin.

"Well, I guess I just miss it because it's my home. Theres not much of what I did. I think Jeongin misses it more than me." Explained Chan.

"I bet he does, seems like he likes it here too."

"Oh he does, alot. Hes just so unsure of when he speaks Korean sometimes it worries me."

"I havent seen a problem with it, you've taught him well." Changbin smiled.

"Thanks, I try." Chan laughed. Their drinks soon arrived, they ordered a small meal and took a sip of the drink.

Chan sipped bis drink and sighed, tracing his finger around the ring on the cup.

"Something wrong?" Asked Changbin.

"Its just...I really love you, but I'm going back to Australia in months time. I really dont want to leave but I can only afford so much for my studies here." Explained Chan.

Changbin frowned, he didnt want Chan to leave when the time came. He felt the most he could do was keep those thoughts away.

He reached over and gently grabbed Chans hand, "hey itll be okay, let's just focus on tonight, okay?"

A soft smile returned to Chan as he nodded and held Changbins hand, "okay."

Changbin felt his phone vibrate, he pulled it out of his pocket and checked. It was a message from Namjoon.

Dummy #1: your child is driving me insane.

Changbin laughed, he didnt think Felix would actually listen to him about driving Namjoon crazy.

Me: like father, like son. I'm so proud.

Changbin shut the phone off.

"Who was that?" Asked Chan.

"Joon, Felix is already doing his job very well."

They both laughed and began telling stories. Some about early years of Changbins career, others about Felix and Jeongin.

"How long have you been a photographer exactly?" Asked Chan.

"Well I started working at this company when I was 20 but I was being mentored at 16."

"So no studies?" Asked Chan.

"I was working double time, I honestly wanted to drop out of school just to be a photographer." Explained Changbin.

He left out anything about his ex-girlfriend. He'd rather not have any memory of her.

Felix was the only thing he cherish from their relationship. Even if he had no idea the boy existed until he was unexpectedly put in his care.

Chan started talking about how he got into photography.

"Well, honestly I was going to be a special needs teacher. I love helping kids, but I found this new interest, photography,  when I was watching a friend do some for his photography project."

"Wow, that's really cool, I'm sure you would've been a good special needs teacher too." Said Changbin as their food arrived.

They began to eat, sharing some of their food with each other. It was already a good time.

"Hey Chan, weve been together for almost a month now, and Felix loves being a big brother to Jeongin,  do you want to move in with us? At least while you're here?" Asked Changbin as they were finishing their food.

"Of course I will, we pretty much live there now." Chuckled Chan. God, that laugh was music to Changbins ears.

"Welcome aboard sailor." Commented Changbin.

Chan laughed once more, Chan went to take out his card to pay for the meal when Changbin got it and switched it for his.

"Bi-" "zip it, I'm buying your meal, if you're nice I may let you buy me a slush."

(Please tell me someone knows the reference.)

Once the meal was paid for, they went to the movie theater. Getting the tickets, and buying a few drinks.

During the movie, Chan accidentally fell asleep. His head laid on Changbins shoulder. Changbin gently intertwined their hands as Chan slept.

He gently woke him up once the movie had ended, lazily walking to the car.

It was only a little past 9 pm. Changbin drove to the Kim residence.

They picked up Felix and Jeongin,  and went to Changbins house. The boys were asleep by the time they arrived. Chan had woken up a bit more.

They both carried the kids inside. Since Chan was more awake, Changbin wanted to mess with him.

So he raised up his arms, but he didnt expect Chan to hold his hands in front of his face. Almost like he was cowering from Changbin like he was going to hit him.

"Chan?"

Chan slowly put his arms down, "sorry, reflex."

Boy did they have a lot to discuss.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello :3 here's a special lil Chan X Changbin chapter. Hope you liked it!

I got distracted making edits last night (they're on my tiktok: @ taebear0425) I hope your day/ night has been lovely 💜

Love yall

Trick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. πŸ’œ Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...
1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
56.7K 1.2K 29
Lovely chaotic couple Namjoon and Seokjin have six amazing kids and their life has never been the same since then. Welcome to the world of Kims where...
3K 174 27
~~~~ I (y/f/n), dearly love you. My seven precious children. ~~~~ Child!BTS x Mom!Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ⚠️NOTE!⚠️ ANY AND ALL ART I USE IN MY...